Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#12 Matt Scharenberg

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 92, 93, 94  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

35forever wrote:
Shaz improved with every game last year, I expected him to have a big preseason, but he never got a chance to show his wares, absolutely $$%^%%$ idiotic coaching. And where the hell is Daicos? Played great in 2nd half against GWS, tackled like a lion, Not even here today.What about Kirby? Brown2?

Suckley has no clue how to Handle young players, unless they are perfect & don't need help. This list should have played finals last 3 years. Suckley should do well at Freo, he's the biggest anchor any club has ever had to wear. I seriously can't see how he'd get a gig as a deputy assistant to the boot studder at any other club.
Oh well, when he earns us our 3rd spoon we'll get a gun player, and hopefully decent, (adequate will do) coach.

Here I was, silly me, worried about certain aspects of Shaz's game and worried that he may not have the physicality (like Clement in Swoop's post) to make it as an AFL footballer, when all along I should have seen the light and realised that it's all the fault of the coach.
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 am

Players who could be in our back line

Dunn✅
Langdon✅
Moore✅
Howe✅

Leaves two spots in the six

Murray❓
Sharanberg❓
Maynard❓

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:36 am

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
35forever wrote:
Shaz improved with every game last year, I expected him to have a big preseason, but he never got a chance to show his wares, absolutely $$%^%%$ idiotic coaching. And where the hell is Daicos? Played great in 2nd half against GWS, tackled like a lion, Not even here today.What about Kirby? Brown2?

Suckley has no clue how to Handle young players, unless they are perfect & don't need help. This list should have played finals last 3 years. Suckley should do well at Freo, he's the biggest anchor any club has ever had to wear. I seriously can't see how he'd get a gig as a deputy assistant to the boot studder at any other club.
Oh well, when he earns us our 3rd spoon we'll get a gun player, and hopefully decent, (adequate will do) coach.

Here I was, silly me, worried about certain aspects of Shaz's game and worried that he may not have the physicality (like Clement in Swoop's post) to make it as an AFL footballer, when all along I should have seen the light and realised that it's all the fault of the coach.

Its 35F. He just posts essentially the same thing from his lonely tower of obsession, changing the noun to fit the news of the day. Zzzzz.

Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Mugwump wrote:
35forever wrote:

Its 35F. He just posts essentially the same thing from his lonely tower of obsession, changing the noun to fit the news of the day. Zzzzz.

Sorry but I have him on ignore. Was it 5 paragraphs this time or 6?
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Geek wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
35forever wrote:

Sorry but I have him on ignore. Was it 5 paragraphs this time or 6?

I can only assume ole 35F blames Buckley for McKenna going to Carlton too.
Some people just cant let go.
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Really disappointing to have someone on here repeatedly calling our coach Suckley! Surely the mods can get rid off him or get rid of posts from him that repeatedly disrespects our coach? I noticed Dave the Man was shut down for similar postings!
Yeah I know put him back on ignore but sometimes he might have something good to say!

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 pm

KenH wrote:
Really disappointing to have someone on here repeatedly calling our coach Suckley! Surely the mods can get rid off him or get rid of posts from him that repeatedly disrespects our coach?

Correct weight. I've got no problem with supporters who disagree with how Bucks coaches our team. Question or disagree with his coaching by all means, but this is supposed to be a site for Collingwood supporters, so personal abuse and disrespect toward one of the greatest Collingwood people of all time should not be tolerated at all. Come on Mods, ensure this is a site for Pies supporters.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

Correct weight. I've got no problem with supporters who disagree with how Bucks coaches our team. Question or disagree with his coaching by all means, but this is supposed to be a site for Collingwood supporters, so personal abuse and disrespect toward one of the greatest Collingwood people of all time should not be tolerated at all. Come on Mods, ensure this is a site for Pies supporters.

Excellent Post Rudeboy.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:40 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:

he doesn't need to be overly physical as he reads the game so well he gets to the ball earlier than most others.

Yep, I've followed him closely from the day he arrived at the club (is it obvious? Wink) and this I believe is his greatest skill. He has quite an uncanny sense of reading the play. If the spare man in defense is ever used again as a tactic, he would be your man. I reckon it more than compensates for his lack of speed (although greater agility would certainly help!!).

I think that maybe this instinct served him so well in his junior days, that he didn't need much else and since then, injuries have prevented him from developing other facets of his style, like physicality, tackling and taking the game on. Certainly, it would take someone who has suffered two consecutive knee reconstructions a bit of time to develop the confidence to twist, turn and run like hell.
I'm hoping there's still so much more to come, both for his sake and the team's.
bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:30 pm

One thing is for sure...Schaz is only getting better from here.
Achilles 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:05 am

Has he gone AWOL?
E 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:55 am

BazBoy wrote:
Players who could be in our back line

Dunn✅
Langdon✅
Moore✅
Howe✅

Leaves two spots in the six

Murray❓
Sharanberg❓
Maynard❓

I actually think that murray is one of the dozen or so automatic selections that we have if fit. I think that the automatics looks like this (i added Stephenson even though it might take a season before that is fully true).

Murray ____, ____
Howe, Moore, ____
Sidey, Adams, WHE
DeGoey, Reid, Elliot
____, ____, Stephenson

Grundy Pendles Treloar

____, ____, ____, ____

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:40 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
Played last Thursday.

And there was some good elements in his backline performance. Set up a ripper from the full back / half back line involving Mayne, Shazza & Fasolo thagt stood out in the last quarter against the wind. On that occasion showed great decsion making and excellent skills by foot and hand hat I witnessed.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm

He's been named for Saturday's match.
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 pm

Yep hes in and apparently 1st time into AFL side before round 10

Pie website points out a result of excellent VFL game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 93 of 94   

Jump to: