Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

AHHHHHHHHHH (Footy Show)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2000 2:36 am
Post subject: AHHHHHHHHHH (Footy Show)Reply with quote

Oh my god did youz C stupid Spiders hair I will kill him. Seriously i was about to cry and everyone sitting near me laughed. Its all Barry Halls fault Spider was trying to get more attention than Barry i bet. Arrgghh kill Barry Hall! Well no St.Kilda training and membership till Spiders hair grows back!

Now onto the other parts of the show. Michy how bout sexy Clint looking even sexier in a dres haha what a classic!
Stinga in his white pants--->Awesome! And how good did the Hawthorn boys look! Collingwood were way sicker though! OBree kicked ass he is such a mad dancer hey Magpiegal9 and what about your Heathy boy. Piegal 41 i told u to bloody come to the Footy Show C now u missed Chippa on there! Bucks looked kinda sexy for once too, is it just me or is everyone else gettin mighty sick of C ing that chick of his all over the place.

well goodbye i am going to the parade now!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2000 8:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

heh heh well no actually i haven watched the footy show yet but i will give u my opinion when i see it!!
nikki 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2000 8:56 am

The footy show was awsome.. I loved the start when bucks and loydy it was so cute...
The players review was so good especially Collingwood's.. Obree, Chipper, Heath, Tucks and my baby Joshy were so good i cant believe how well they danced they were awsome..
The whole show was really good..

Your so lucky to have gone Spidergirl....

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2000 4:00 pm

well yeah i did see it and it does look pretty crap, though he will look good when he grows it back. ha! it was funny how bucks was getting shitty at sam for callind tanya 'honey'
michy 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2000 9:21 am

How sexy was my man clint bizzell, he is such a natural in heels i a bit worried were his learnt haow to dance so good in heels.
Pie boys kicked arse as usual.Spider's hai is ok, he has big pointy ears though.
When his grows back it will look even better.
I love the reviews, how cute was lou, he was the worst lip sinker ever but it was great.
I LOVE CLINT
michy bizzell
REN 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 9:23 am

Yes, the footy show awards were great!! The pie boys looked hot (as per usual!!) Only 4 days to go till Copeland and we get to see the sexiness in person!! Can't wait!! Anyway, Clint was a natural in those heels (scary) sadly, he did look hot as a girl!! It would have been much, much better if Chrissy had of been involved. Did anyone see him when they showed the poster of every player? Very sexay!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 1:14 pm

ah dont mention that fu@ken poster! Actually it is heaps cool but Ricky is not on it so i will burn it!!! actually maybe i will stick him on there hehe!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 2:10 pm

well i found MY precious tarkyn on it so yeah, im happy!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: