Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII: Round 11: GWS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

That forward line is looking real good. As long as manbat doesn't go all Bwian mannix on us and the midfield remember that their job is to kick the ball TO the forwards not just in the general direction of the forward line, we should win by 40 points. Rudeboy and Stupied to kick 5 each, I'm just going to run around and hurt people and scare the Mummy out of our forward line.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Negatives are in the male coach wink wink
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Excellent decision by the coach
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:09 pm

think positive wrote:

Oh dear. I guess they'd be rather smelly then. Wink
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Tits, balls, arse on every line.

So going in with the same team this week I see coach.

Excellent.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:27 pm

As director of catering I am searching for the
best dim sims and the best pies in the land.
My nominations are - The Pie Place in Coburg
and Yow Sing in Rosanna for the best dimmies.
Over to you!!!

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:54 pm

swoop42 wrote:

Not quite Swoop.

Skids has moved into the pocket for a bit of extra mongrel at the pointy end, and also because after his (ahem) light training run in the morning he might not appreciate the wide open spaces too much. He replaces Woftam who seems to have been on holiday from training these last few weeks, which is naughty of him 'coz he didn't bring a note from his mum.

Rudeboy moves into the starting 18 on the forward flank close to his mate Skaman. (Better to have 'em both together where I can keep an eye on 'em.)

Captain Think Positive comes back in after her rest, replacing Mattys123 who goes out either because he hasn't impressed at training or because he did impress at training but the coach can't remember it. (I forget which.)

WPT slips back into his regular spot at CHB replacing Old Man Jezza, who has been banished to the meaningless Director of Coaching position, largely because he does great dummy spits whenever you drop him and that's always good for a chuckle. Yin-YANG comes into the starting 18 from the bench to give us drive off half-back. The back line and the on-ball division both remain unchanged from last week. New boys Collingwood Crackerjack and Gerry Cooper are having their first games: CC on account of something very funny he said a day or two ago which I can't remember now, and GC because he's apparently very good for nothing, which sounds to me like classic Nick's Posting XXII talent.

Oh, and Pies4Shaw has been promoted from Director of Coaching to gain experience as Chaplin for the next week or two before we go over to Perth and take on Freo where we haven't got a prayer.

But yes, apart from that, there is no change.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Thompsoc, I am impressed with your catering skills. Hardly anyone has been poisoned in the last few weeks, and although there has been the odd unexplained death, that's probably got more to do with Lazza than you. Anyway, there is good news and there is bad news. The good news - I can tell you this now - is that you are starting on the park in the next team I select, on the half-back flank as a matter of fact. The bad news is that you are starting on the park in the next team I select, on the half-back flank.
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:07 am

think positive wrote:

And just how did the negatives get in the male, tp? Shocked

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:19 am

I'm sick of doling out Monopoly money. How do I get my battleship on the board?
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:34 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach I like your rational here. Only name the bat get GWS laughing so hard they all rupture there insides and have to field there seconds.
When the seconds show up drop the ding bat immediately and name a decent side including yours truly and thrash the barstards within a inch of there life leaving the bat to hand out celebratory dim sims and beer to the real players.

Personal abuse born out of jealousy. Sigh.

And here I thought we could be such good friends... Sad

Don't worry, spud. When I kick another bag against GWS on Sunday, I'll be sure to think of you. And laugh.

Oh batster the only kick you will be doing on the weekend will be stones in the car park when your dropped. Mate fair dinkum if I gave the same service to any one here including DTM or Hiss they could kick a bag as well.
I will relent and allow you to serve me my beer after the game if a sincere apology is forthcoming accompanied by a large brown paper bag full of folding stuff

Sigh. If only you put as much effort into sledging the opposition as you do sledging your own teammates. Especially the ones that are kicking the team a winning score. Rolling Eyes

Look, let's not be frenemies. You provide the delivery, I'll kick the goals and the coach will hail us both. Deal?

Ok but do I have to share the dimmies & beer I stole and stashed in my locker as well ?
I'm thinking of requesting the coach to play me on th wing I'm closer to the interchange then and I can do a Stevie J and smack some kids in the back of the head when there not looking.

Nah, you can keep them. Smile

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:49 am

I refuse to be used as a token anymore
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:54 am

Great move coach leaving me in the back pocket. When piesncheese starts grabbing Cameron's Jersey and shaking him I'll sneak up behind and deliver a couple Rodney Grinters to his skull.
Obviously I'll plead innocent and the coach will drag me to cool down a bit but on the way I'll run past mummy and give him the old Judd chicken delight and actually rip his arm completely from its socket and start beating him to death with the wet bloody end.
Knowing how blind the scrumps are they won't know it's happened until they slip on the remains of mummy at quarter time by which stage will we be 4 goals clear and sailing towards another famous victory.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:36 am

Tannin wrote:
swoop42 wrote:

Not quite Swoop.

Skids has moved into the pocket for a bit of extra mongrel at the pointy end, and also because after his (ahem) light training run in the morning he might not appreciate the wide open spaces too much. He replaces Woftam who seems to have been on holiday from training these last few weeks, which is naughty of him 'coz he didn't bring a note from his mum.

Rudeboy moves into the starting 18 on the forward flank close to his mate Skaman. (Better to have 'em both together where I can keep an eye on 'em.)

Captain Think Positive comes back in after her rest, replacing Mattys123 who goes out either because he hasn't impressed at training or because he did impress at training but the coach can't remember it. (I forget which.)

WPT slips back into his regular spot at CHB replacing Old Man Jezza, who has been banished to the meaningless Director of Coaching position, largely because he does great dummy spits whenever you drop him and that's always good for a chuckle. Yin-YANG comes into the starting 18 from the bench to give us drive off half-back. The back line and the on-ball division both remain unchanged from last week. New boys Collingwood Crackerjack and Gerry Cooper are having their first games: CC on account of something very funny he said a day or two ago which I can't remember now, and GC because he's apparently very good for nothing, which sounds to me like classic Nick's Posting XXII talent.

Oh, and Pies4Shaw has been promoted from Director of Coaching to gain experience as Chaplin for the next week or two before we go over to Perth and take on Freo where we haven't got a prayer.

But yes, apart from that, there is no change.

Lucky none of you have souls, or else you would need to be very concerned about this development.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:23 am

MagpieBat wrote:
think positive wrote:

And just how did the negatives get in the male, tp? Shocked

Oops bloody iPad spellcheck (gotta love that excuse) and oppsie 2, bloody Aussie education, where's me commas!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: