Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII: Round 11: GWS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stupied 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, I was meant to turn up to training this week???
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:30 pm

There's training?

I thought it was called a pub crawl

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:01 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach I like your rational here. Only name the bat get GWS laughing so hard they all rupture there insides and have to field there seconds.
When the seconds show up drop the ding bat immediately and name a decent side including yours truly and thrash the barstards within a inch of there life leaving the bat to hand out celebratory dim sims and beer to the real players.

Personal abuse born out of jealousy. Sigh.

And here I thought we could be such good friends... Sad

Don't worry, spud. When I kick another bag against GWS on Sunday, I'll be sure to think of you. And laugh.

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:46 am

stui magpie wrote:
Or is she like a battery and has a positive and negative end? Shocked

there's a negative end?

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:55 am

My 35k warm up run will be done 2hrs before the bounce. Set to run rings around this mob! 🏃🏆
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:06 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Coach I like your rational here. Only name the bat get GWS laughing so hard they all rupture there insides and have to field there seconds.
When the seconds show up drop the ding bat immediately and name a decent side including yours truly and thrash the barstards within a inch of there life leaving the bat to hand out celebratory dim sims and beer to the real players.

Don't worry, spud. When I kick another bag against GWS on Sunday, I'll be sure to think of you. And laugh.

Oh batster the only kick you will be doing on the weekend will be stones in the car park when your dropped. Mate fair dinkum if I gave the same service to any one here including DTM or Hiss they could kick a bag as well.
I will relent and allow you to serve me my beer after the game if a sincere apology is forthcoming accompanied by a large brown paper bag full of folding stuff
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

On the chance I am dropped and you kick a bag I'm going to eat all the dimmies and drink all the grog in the cellar as a silent protest to this.
I will also post negative and harsh comments about every team member who plays if we win.
I'm not against lying, bribing, crying or any other form of childish behaviour to get reinstated to the team batman
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:16 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

Oh batster the only kick you will be doing on the weekend will be stones in the car park when your dropped. Mate fair dinkum if I gave the same service to any one here including DTM or Hiss they could kick a bag as well.
I will relent and allow you to serve me my beer after the game if a sincere apology is forthcoming accompanied by a large brown paper bag full of folding stuff

Sigh. If only you put as much effort into sledging the opposition as you do sledging your own teammates. Especially the ones that are kicking the team a winning score. Rolling Eyes

Look, let's not be frenemies. You provide the delivery, I'll kick the goals and the coach will hail us both. Deal?

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:40 pm

You lot are a rabble. But i suppose someone has to give Batman a hand. I hope you scare the carp out of the Sydney Slumsiders 'coz you certainly scare me.

(Final team is up in the OP).

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:40 pm

(Cue various unseemly squabbles about selection.)
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Think i might pick up some unblessed Halal meat on the way, and scare these pricks to death, whatever it takes, as the dons say. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:47 pm

HAL is always thinking.
Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Well I've made sub through doing nothing at all. Laughing
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:
Well I've made sub through doing nothing at all. Laughing

it's still more than most.

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:36 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

Sigh. If only you put as much effort into sledging the opposition as you do sledging your own teammates. Especially the ones that are kicking the team a winning score. Rolling Eyes

Look, let's not be frenemies. You provide the delivery, I'll kick the goals and the coach will hail us both. Deal?

Ok but do I have to share the dimmies & beer I stole and stashed in my locker as well ?
I'm thinking of requesting the coach to play me on th wing I'm closer to the interchange then and I can do a Stevie J and smack some kids in the back of the head when there not looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: