Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Malthouse sacked!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone agree with me that MM's main point in all this crap with the scum initially was to somehow "get back" at Collingwood for some perceived bad treatment after HE had walked away from a transition deal HE had earlier fully agreed to? VERY hard to feel sad for a bloke who purposely put himself in a position where he was on a hiding to nothing. He has to take full responsibility for his own actions and the resultant fall from grace just to get his own back at Collingwood. Bloody fool MM, that’s what you are.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHAT WILL LITTLE DAISY DO NOW, WHAT WILL HE DO, OH WOE FOR POOR DAISY !!

For one, according to SEN, after players meeting he left without a word with a parking ticket blowing on the windscreen! Razz
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Thanks Mick for not coaching against his ex boys". Five wins straight against the scum has been great!
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Twisted Evil

Last edited by MagpieBat on Tue May 26, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:56 pm

MagpieBat wrote:

[img]https://twitter.com/MagpieBat/status/603076028710330368/photo/1[/img]

Twisted Evil

Photo does not come up

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Lazza wrote:
Does anyone agree with me that MM's main point in all this crap with the scum initially was to somehow "get back" at Collingwood for some perceived bad treatment after HE had walked away from a transition deal HE had earlier fully agreed to? VERY hard to feel sad for a bloke who purposely put himself in a position where he was on a hiding to nothing. He has to take full responsibility for his own actions and the resultant fall from grace just to get his own back at Collingwood. Bloody fool MM, that’s what you are.

Damn right there Lazza, absolutely, he went there to screw us over, to win a flag with our most hated rivals, to get revenge on eddie and the board, and the club, his motive was pure revenge, sour old bugger. Well now, what goes around,c omes around, both for him and that vile organisation of liars, cheats, crims and shisters. The karma bus got the old bloke good n proper, thought he walked into a premiership team, he turned them into a basket case, good n proper, got rid of betts, waite and garlett. Laughing No fool like an old fool, and the great news is the scum will be down and out for many years, with their utter shit list and peahearst like murphy and gibbs, and judas judd is nearly cooked too.

Frankly, im surprised someone like frankie hasnt put up there motto "they know what were cooking "on here yet, or those other ludicrous mottos they had over the last few seasons, Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:58 pm

https://twitter.com/ElizaJSewell/status/603069505602850816

Brings a Smile to your Face

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:59 pm

MagpieBat wrote:

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF6Oc6LVAAA4Ln0.jpg[/img]

Twisted Evil
I am glad you find this funny. I am glad you find this funny. I am glad you find this funny. What are you wearing?
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

Photo does not come up

Fixed

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:01 pm

MagpieBat wrote:

Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing DARKNIGHT, YOU NEVER LET US DOWN, WHAT A BLOODY CLASSIC. LMFAO, PURE GOLD. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Pleeeeease hire Voss…

The new fav might be Fev… c'mon Voss you know you want to Smile

Bob Sugar 

We need to make mick a life member before the end of the week.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Lazza 

[quote="Piesnchess"]
Lazza wrote:
Damn right there Lazza, absolutely, he went there to screw us over, to win a flag with our most hated rivals, to get revenge on eddie and the board, and the club, his motive was pure revenge, sour old bugger. Well now, what goes around,c omes around, both for him and that vile organisation of liars, cheats, crims and shisters. The karma bus got the old bloke good n proper, thought he walked into a premiership team, he turned them into a basket case, good n proper, got rid of betts, waite and garlett. Laughing No fool like an old fool, and the great news is the scum will be down and out for many years, with their utter shit list and peahearst like murphy and gibbs, and judas judd is nearly cooked too.

Frankly, im surprised someone like frankie hasnt put up there motto "they know what were cooking "on here yet, or those other ludicrous mottos they had over the last few seasons, Laughing Laughing Laughing

Spot on Piesnchess. He took traitor Daisy, Buffiant etc to "get back" at Collingwood. And a few here wonder why there is no love for MM? Because we are first and foremost Collingwood supporters, that's why!!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Well. after three long seasons, i have finally taken down the sticker i stuck over MMs face, on my framed 2010 Premiership poster, the one behind my bar in my mancave outback on the verandah. I vowed to only take it off his face the day he left the Scum, i simply could not look at his grinning moosh with his "my boys"" as he said back then. So, the sticker is gone, his face is revealed, and its a very happy Magpie Mancave again. !

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:14 pm

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/australia-reacts-to-mick-malthouses-sacking/story-fndv7pj3-1227370097116
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15   

Jump to: