Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Malthouse sacked!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R_T_RUSH 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
hehehehe Laughing

Said before they appointed him he would fook em........

Pity it couldn't go on forever..... Twisted Evil

WHERE are the MM supporters who gave us such a bloody hard time at the time of the transition when some of us (like me) fully agreed with what Eddie was doing? Surely they have some balls to admit they were wrong in giving us a hard time???? Nothing wrong with having a different opinion I must stress but geez, they gave it to us with both barrels firing!!

Nice to be right with a view for once!!!

I'm happy to say Mick should have been given an extension after 2010. It was our best chance of back to back in 50 years.

I'm also happy to say that is now 5 years ago - I've moved on and I am invested in the Pies rebuild with Bucks. Not sure there are any testicles required though?
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:01 pm

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHAT WILL LITTLE DAISY DO NOW, WHAT WILL HE DO, OH WOE FOR POOR DAISY !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:02 pm

R_T_RUSH wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
hehehehe Laughing

WHERE are the MM supporters who gave us such a bloody hard time at the time of the transition when some of us (like me) fully agreed with what Eddie was doing? Surely they have some balls to admit they were wrong in giving us a hard time???? Nothing wrong with having a different opinion I must stress but geez, they gave it to us with both barrels firing!!

I'm happy to say Mick should have been given an extension after 2010. It was our best chance of back to back in 50 years.

I'm also happy to say that is now 5 years ago - I've moved on and I am invested in the Pies rebuild with Bucks. Not sure there are any testicles required though?

I am very Glad MM was not given an Extension. He Knew the Deal and he Acted like a Spoiled Little Brat that was not getting his was in 2011

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:03 pm

What were they thinking. He was odds on to collect his maiden spoon. Shame on Trigg.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:05 pm

R_T_RUSH wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
hehehehe Laughing

Its all history now, but the ol bitter fellow cost us the 2011 GF, with his whinging and sulking, i dont forget that, he went on the footy show and carried on like an immature bloody idiot. He has now got his just cummupence, just desserts, and we have a very good young coach now in Bucks too. Vindicated. Very Happy

Flashman 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:06 pm

John Wren wrote:
mattys123 wrote:
John Wren wrote:
trigg has to go.

No keep him, he's the worst administrator in the game, the longer they keep him the deeper the hole they will dig for themselves. Laughing

yes, true that. i want to see him get his come comeuppance. perhaps leaving him there is just that.

they're not looking for quick fixes yet they've done exactly that by letting malthouse go.

Seriously?

Malthouse was supposed to be the missing ingredient in turning Carlton from a talented but under achieving side into a premiership threat but instead he turned them into an on field basket case whilst on $1 000 000 p/a might I add.

Giving him the arse isn't a quick fix but more like stabilizing the patient before treating the illness. Malthouse was a disaster for the Scum and it was beautiful to behold and sad that it has had to end.
themonk 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
hehehehe Laughing

I too wanted Malthouse out, however would we have been a better side from 2012 to 2014 with him in charge? probably yes as we would have seen more out of Shaw, Beams, Wellingham, Dawes & co

Is Buckley a better choice to rebuild the club for the next 10 years? definitely!

The main question is whether Buckley can win a flag with his side? yet to be answered.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:09 pm

The coaching tombstone of MM will read Bucks 5 Mick 0
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Flashman wrote:
John Wren wrote:
mattys123 wrote:
John Wren wrote:
trigg has to go.

No keep him, he's the worst administrator in the game, the longer they keep him the deeper the hole they will dig for themselves. Laughing

yes, true that. i want to see him get his come comeuppance. perhaps leaving him there is just that.

they're not looking for quick fixes yet they've done exactly that by letting malthouse go.

Seriously?

Malthouse was supposed to be the missing ingredient in turning Carlton from a talented but under achieving side into a premiership threat but instead he turned them into an on field basket case whilst on $1 000 000 p/a might I add.

Giving him the arse isn't a quick fix but more like stabilizing the patient before treating the illness. Malthouse was a disaster for the Scum and it was beautiful to behold and sad that it has had to end.

other than having an interim coach, their situation has not changed. this is going to take more than a coach sacking to fix. few coaches out there are experienced at rebuilding a list.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:14 pm

^Not just that JW, they are skint and broke, and have a shocking Board of fools and idiot tryhards, the Board should sack themselves, plus its gonna be damn hard to get new sponsors too. Like, whod want to sponsor that rabble now. And who the hell is john barker, poor bugger, interim coach of a total basket case with worst list in the comp.

Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Is this the last we will see of MM now?
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
^Not just that JW, they are skint and broke, and have a shocking Board of fools and idiot tryhards, the Board should sack themselves, plus its gonna be damn hard to get new sponsors too. Like, whod want to sponsor that rabble now. And who the hell is john barker, poor bugger, interim coach of a total basket case with worst list in the comp.

john barker, ex hawthorn player (and fitzroy iirc). has been an assistant for a while. rated by some.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Darkstranger wrote:

Nah, commentator on foxfooty, next too piggy dunstall, an ego maniac next to a <snip> with half a brain, great combination. Razz

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Darkstranger wrote:
TV Contract Negotiations started a month ago.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
R_T_RUSH wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
hehehehe Laughing

Its all history now, but the ol bitter fellow cost us the 2011 GF, with his whinging and sulking, i dont forget that, he went on the footy show and carried on like an immature bloody idiot. He has now got his just cummupence, just desserts, and we have a very good young coach now in Bucks too. Vindicated. Very Happy

And went into the 2011 GF with an underdone Ben Reid (after repeatedly saying he would never play injured players) and refused to move him off Hawkins. Then blamed Swan for the loss after the game. But expecting the wife and grand children to be rolled out tonight with the violins playing in the background.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15   

Jump to: