Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Its all about to explode at the scum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flashman 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

All respect disappeared for me the moment he spat the dummy in 2011 and through his disruptive influence derailed our chance of back to back. The man who bullshitted on about the "team" put his own selfishness and self interest above all else to the detriment of our club.

He's carried on in much the same manner at the scum and left a hopelessly divided and dysfunctional club in his wake, much as he tried to do at Collingwood (fortunately we are made of sterner stuff excepting some supporters and are a much, much better run organisation).

He used the media to self promote his own cause and cynically tried to make it about the welfare of his players and his assistants when he's been shown time and again to burn and scapegoat players and assistants when convenient to do so.

Stuff him.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Flashman wrote:
All respect disappeared for me the moment he spat the dummy in 2011 and through his disruptive influence derailed our chance of back to back. The man who bullshitted on about the "team" put his own selfishness and self interest above all else to the detriment of our club.

He's carried on in much the same manner at the scum and left a hopelessly divided and dysfunctional club in his wake, much as he tried to do at Collingwood (fortunately we are made of sterner stuff excepting some supporters and are a much, much better run organisation).

He used the media to self promote his own cause and cynically tried to make it about the welfare of his players and his assistants when he's been shown time and again to burn and scapegoat players and assistants when convenient to do so.

Stuff him.

I agree 100000000000000000000000000000000% It was always about Mick

Rexy17 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:16 pm

One last thing for Mick to do now.
Take on the coaching job at Richscum and get sacked there too
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Here is the link where you'll find this mornings radio interview:

http://www.sen.com.au/audio

E 

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:13 am

Don't you think this entire thing was all simply about Mick Malthouse wanting to pass Jock McHale on the all time list. Funny that he got himself fired only a couple of weeks after passing the milestone.

I suspect that is all he wanted out of the Carlton job.

Funny that Carlton got screwed by hiring a past his prime Denis Pagan and they have just done it again!

BHPIE 

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:50 am

Spot on flashman, though I never had time for him,...his treatment of J Cloke was a disgrace , n if Eddie brings the bitter old mongrel back in any coaching role , he can kiss my membership goodbye
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:05 am

Malthouse, an egocentric spy who ruined carlton and cost them money, enjoyable melodrama at times, suck it filth.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:51 am

E wrote:
Funny that Carlton got screwed by hiring a past his prime Denis Pagan and they have just done it again!

Totally agree with you E. However what is EVEN funnier is that I well remember that a few smart people actually warned the Scum at the time that this could badly backfire on them but in their utter bloody arrogance, they refused to listen. They clearly made their own bed. Twisted Evil Razz

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:57 am

BHPIE wrote:
Spot on flashman, though I never had time for him,...his treatment of J Cloke was a disgrace , n if Eddie brings the bitter old mongrel back in any coaching role , he can kiss my membership goodbye

I think Eddie has very clearly proved that he is not such a fool to get MM back in any coaching role. When the dust settles, MM will be offered a life membership at Collingwood, as he should, for being a Premiership coach but that's about it for him at the 'pies.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Post comments about MM's sacking here:

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=77138

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: