Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Its all about to explode at the scum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT, WHO, tell me, WHO, will now tuck poor liddle Daisy into bed each night, and read him Thomas the tank and Winnie the Pooh stories ????
Reckon Daisy might be real down in the dumps today !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:36 pm

The end of an era with Mick no longer an Afl coach.

To be fair he did provide us with a lot of great memories with his coaching over the years. Here's a selection of my favourites....

Rd2 2013- Coll 17.15 (117) def Car 15.10 (100)

Rd15 2013- Coll 17.16 (118) def Car 12.5 (77)

Rd7 2014- Coll 14.20 (104) def Car 10.10 (70)

Rd15 2014- Coll 13.13 (91) def Car 11.10 (76)

Rd 5 2015- Coll 18.12 (120) def Car 6.9 (45)

Thanks for the memories mate, you'll be missed but it must be said again for posterity Buckley-5 Malthouse-0.

Laughing
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Flashman wrote:
The end of an era with Mick no longer an Afl coach.

To be fair he did provide us with a lot of great memories with his coaching over the years. Here's a selection of my favourites....

Rd2 2013- Coll 17.15 (117) def Car 15.10 (100)

Rd15 2013- Coll 17.16 (118) def Car 12.5 (77)

Rd7 2014- Coll 14.20 (104) def Car 10.10 (70)

Rd15 2014- Coll 13.13 (91) def Car 11.10 (76)

Rd 5 2015- Coll 18.12 (120) def Car 6.9 (45)

Thanks for the memories mate, you'll be missed but it must be said again for posterity Buckley-5 Malthouse-0.

Laughing

The only disappointment is none of those are Grand Finals.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:46 pm

John Wren wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Flashman wrote:
He'll be booted out on his arse and deservedly so and this should finally put to rest the argy bargy about the succession plan because it is plain to see Malthouse has lost it completely and is hell bent on self destructing.
Seriously why would anyone want someone capable of this even near their football club?

You just watch him seek out the sympathy vote. And he'll get too from some quarters even on this forum (who are in hiding right now!!)

i feel sorry for him. even if some of the situation was of his doing, that lickspittle, turgid club is a blight on the competition. they should no longer be considered one of the "top four".

Believe it or not, i actually feel a tiny tad sorry for him, even me, i loathed him going there out of pure revenge on eddie and our club, but the way the scum have treated him this week has been very, very poor, making him wait two weeks like that, after they get more hidings from swans and then the crows, they should have been more upfront and man up with him. But thats the scum way, cowardice, untl they are pushed into a corner like a rat, they have always been a gutless mob, arrogance, dirty money, cheating and lies are their stock in trade, they wont change,ever.

Pity the next poor bastard who takes over, on a hiding to nothing. ! My money is on Voss the Toss, hes the only one stupid enough to take them on, and they wont go for an untried coach. Razz Laughing

jg22 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Sad end for a wonderful coach. Didn't like the way he left but will always be grateful for the way he rebuilt my club. We were a laughing stock when he arrived and he helped turn us back into a power. I will always thank him for that.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:18 pm

jg22 wrote:
Sad end for a wonderful coach. Didn't like the way he left but will always be grateful for the way he rebuilt my club. We were a laughing stock when he arrived and he helped turn us back into a power. I will always thank him for that.

I guess you could say, he did the reverse for Caaarlton, from a moderate power to a laughing stock. Shocked

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:18 pm

jg22 wrote:

I guess you could say, he did the reverse for Caaarlton, from a moderate power to a laughing stock. Shocked

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:21 pm

When was this?
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:28 pm

What a CryBaby

https://twitter.com/heraldsunmick/status/603059976613986304

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Carlton bury another coach Smile

Well down bloozers - thanks Mick for making sure the wooden spoon is going to its rightful place and will do so for the next 3 years hehehehehe

Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:12 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
I be bloody pissed off IF MM comes back to the Club after the crap je did in 2011

Me too Dave, me too. Just leave him to rot in his own bile.. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Lazza wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I be bloody pissed off IF MM comes back to the Club after the crap je did in 2011

Me too Dave, me too. Just leave him to rot in his own bile.. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Me too, he can come back in around three years with cap in hand and very, very repentant. Then he may just crack it for a Copeland trophy night. Cool

Benno Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:33 pm

Can't say I was overjoyed at him coaching at Carlton and this is possibly the best outcome of that situation for me - watching Carlton burn.

But show some respect. He's a premiership coach for us and for that he'll always have my thanks. Whilst I don't feel sorry for him, we should honor him for his contribution to our club.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Benno wrote:
But show some respect. He's a premiership coach for us and for that he'll always have my thanks. Whilst I don't feel sorry for him, we should honor him for his contribution to our club.

You are right but it takes time to heal wounds. Maybe a 5 year break from MM will be very nice. Then we can reconsider his evil past.

Golden Gordon Libra

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Pity the next poor bastard who takes over, on a hiding to nothing. ! My money is on Voss the Toss, hes the only one stupid enough to take them on, and they wont go for an untried coach. Razz Laughing

No chance mate. Not since he took over as midfield coach at Port and they are totally ruined this year. Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: