Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Should we feel sorry for Carlton?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Being asked if we feel sorry for the Scum on a Collingwood forum?? WTF? This has to be the stupidest question ever asked here..... Shocked Rolling Eyes
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:46 am

ronrat wrote:
If this was us the scum would be singing in the streets. Give them nothing and take them no where. If they didn't make finals for the next 50 years I wouldn't care. If they merged with St Vomit and folded I would care even less.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Every word makes perfect sense.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Lazza wrote:
Being asked if we feel sorry for the Scum on a Collingwood forum?? WTF? This has to be the stupidest question ever asked here….. Shocked Rolling Eyes

yes - Hiss has set a new benchmark for stupidity… or he is getting bullied by that dwarf again!

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:00 pm

NO

They deserve each other.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 pm

I feel sorry for Mick, really I do. How disgusting of Carlton not giving Mick the decency to finish out the season and adding a scum spoon to his CV.

I mean that would be the ultimate riches to rags story. From a Collingwood premiership coach to a scum wooden spoon coach.

Shame on you Carlton board.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Lazza wrote:
Being asked if we feel sorry for the Scum on a Collingwood forum?? WTF? This has to be the stupidest question ever asked here..... Shocked Rolling Eyes

Mate, i reckon ol Bertha hid his Corio 5 star on him, and he drank some kero out in his shed, hence this thread of utter delusion ! Laughing Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:26 pm

NEVER! THEY WOULD BE LAUGHING AT US!
MagpiesTheGreat 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Johnno75 wrote:
I feel sorry for Mick, really I do. How disgusting of Carlton not giving Mick the decency to finish out the season and adding a scum spoon to his CV.

I mean that would be the ultimate riches to rags story. From a Collingwood premiership coach to a scum wooden spoon coach.

Shame on you Carlton board.

Well said!!!
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:14 pm

The crap their supporters gave me growing up will fade away. Unfortunately unless I live to 150 I won't forget it or feel sorry for them.
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Flashman wrote:
I'm against making Malthouse a Collingwood life member just now. His conduct towards our club and a couple of its icons has been disgraceful imo and he needs to serve a penance before he gets welcomed back into the fold.

I see the great Dick Condon only was made a life member a couple of years ago (the only 10 year, 100 game player not to receive life membership) after some questionable behaviour (though he never stooped to coaching Carlton), 107 years after he last played for the Pies and 60 odd years after he shuffled off this mortal coil.

I reckon Mick needs to wait at least that long if he's lucky before receiving his.

^ This.

By all means, announce tomorrow that he will be made a life member for services rendered to Collingwood between 1999 and 2015. Then just not get around to it for a century or two.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:17 pm

What a Fantastic Day - Today Was
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:31 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:

Now will you thank Mick for getting us the Premiership or didn't you appreciate that either?

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:43 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Now will you thank Mick for getting us the Premiership or didn't you appreciate that either?

As far as I am concerned MM can go to hell. From the moment he went on the Footy Show in the middle of the 2011 season he made it all about him and as a result he made it more difficult for us to win the 2011 premiership. He is totally self centred and selfish as far as I am concerned.

This relationship with Carlton and his decision to coach them was motivated by his ego and revenge. When considering the qualities of the Carton FC and it board things have gone as predicted.

I appreciate his contribution in coaching us to the 2010 Premiership but since then he has proved himself to be an utter low life.

The club will give him life membership in time and as normal I will attend the AGM with my good lady. I will not be clapping his award.

He was paid to do a job, he his actions betrayed us and he can as previously stated go to hell.
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:44 pm

If Thomas wants to come home we can play him Mick singing lullabys on tape at night and consider him for a rookie spot on 60k per season. Hell we are reasonable people. He can even wear pyjamas covered in motifs of Mick's scone on training camps to New Zealand if he wants.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Oops. Too much data.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: