Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Should we feel sorry for Carlton?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveH67 

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a chance in hell.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:54 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
So Hiss is a Scum Supporter

No I am not, but we know you are. Saw you enjoying a drink with their Cheer Squad President last week. Please explain!

BHPIE 

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Are u kin kidding Hiss
RickyWatt23 Sagittarius

RickyWatt23

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:12 pm

No
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:18 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

No breaking news! Carlton will sack MM within the fortnight. Very sad. He is a genius coach and gave us so much enjoyment. You are welcome home to the Mighty Magpies anytime Mick. Can't wait to see you inspiring our younger players once again. The chip chip secret game plan won us the flag.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:20 pm

When we were skint and broke, both in 86 and 99, wooden spooners, they laughed at us, ol john elliott could not hide his glee, so %$^£$%^&%% them, %$^£$%^&%% them for eternity, i sure as hell dont forget 70 79 61 Gfs, and the jokes made by that indsidious bastard george harris at our expense.

%$^£$%^&%% them, %$^£$%^&%% them forever, give em nothing and take em nowhere. !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:23 pm

incidentally, how the hell does this genius of their president, dunno his weird name, expect poor old mick too turn the club around in a mere two weeks, when they play the swans and unbeaten dockers ????

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:26 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
When we were skint and broke, both in 86 and 99, wooden spooners, they laughed at us, ol john elliott could not hide his glee, so %$^£$%^&%% them, %$^£$%^&%% them for eternity, i sure as hell dont forget 70 79 61 Gfs, and the jokes made by that indsidious bastard george harris at our expense.

%$^£$%^&%% them, %$^£$%^&%% them forever, give em nothing and take em nowhere. !!

We owe MM for winning us the impossible flag. He should be welcomed back home to the Magpies where we will give him Life Membership. If you don't like that then complain to your President at Carlton. Get his autograph so you can spell his name correctly in future on this Collingwood site.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:32 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

We owe MM for winning us the impossible flag. He should be welcomed back home to the Magpies where we will give him Life Membership. If you don't like that then complain to your President at Carlton. Get his autograph so you can spell his name correctly in future on this Collingwood site.

Once ol Mick has six showers and washes off the filth from the scum, yes, he can come back, with cap in hand, humble and penitent. i have no objection to life membership for him, down the track, just prior to next season would suit, by then the foulness of the scum would have worn off him, and he would have learnt the error of his ways. Cool

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Hiss reeling them in.

LOL.

Flashman 

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm against making Malthouse a Collingwood life member just now. His conduct towards our club and a couple of its icons has been disgraceful imo and he needs to serve a penance before he gets welcomed back into the fold.

I see the great Dick Condon only was made a life member a couple of years ago (the only 10 year, 100 game player not to receive life membership) after some questionable behaviour (though he never stooped to coaching Carlton), 107 years after he last played for the Pies and 60 odd years after he shuffled off this mortal coil.

I reckon Mick needs to wait at least that long if he's lucky before receiving his.
Doc63 

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:55 pm
Post subject: Re: Should we feel sorry for Carlton?Reply with quote

Hiss wrote:
As much as we have always hated the Carlton FC and their cheating of us out of the 1981 Premiership, is it not time to bury the hatchet and offer an olive branch to our old foe in their time of greatest need? Perhaps recognition of Mick Malthouse as a life Collingwood member whilst he clings to the Coaching job at Carlton by a rabbits whisker? A nice gesture I think! From a competition point of view, nothing could be more beneficial for the AFL and our collective Club profit, than a strong Collingwood Carlton rivalry. So lets give our mortal enemy a life line and wish them all the best as they attempt to save themselves. Perhaps an offer to share our home ground with us and all the other Clubs that now call it home. Please put aside your feral mentality and think for once outside the confines of your backsides. Think how much enjoyment we would get beating a competitive Blues side in a GF. Hey! A weakened Carlton is not good for Collingwood or our game.

This is tantamount to treason, you senile old goat! You should be hung, shot and burnt, in that order.

Seriously though, I dont agree with the "we need a strong Carlton" crap! As far as I'm concerned, they can rot at the bottom of the ladder forever. They have been hit by the mother of all karma busses, and I hope it backs over them, and then hits thme again, and again, and again.

Doc63 

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Flashman wrote:
I'm against making Malthouse a Collingwood life member just now. His conduct towards our club and a couple of its icons has been disgraceful imo and he needs to serve a penance before he gets welcomed back into the fold.

I see the great Dick Condon only was made a life member a couple of years ago (the only 10 year, 100 game player not to receive life membership) after some questionable behaviour (though he never stooped to coaching Carlton), 107 years after he last played for the Pies and 60 odd years after he shuffled off this mortal coil.

I reckon Mick needs to wait at least that long if he's lucky before receiving his.

And what about the player formally known as Daisy? He's just as guily in my book.

cressyg 

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:04 pm

They reveled in our misery in the mid 80's and late 90's when we struggled to win a game and they were rorting the salary cap. It is not good for football, but someone has to finish on the bottom and I can't think of a better team to be there. Stuff them
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:06 pm

What have you been smoking?

No one in their right mind would ask such a question on this forum!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: