Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood's contribution to the demise of other clubs

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golden Gordon Libra

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:05 pm
Post subject: Collingwood's contribution to the demise of other clubsReply with quote

Time to celebrate!

1. Carlton is virtually done. Time to stick a fork in them. And the final straw comes direct from Collingwood courtesy of Mick Malthouse and Dale Thomas.

2. The Gold Coast Suns were supposed to be in their prime and ready to make a huge impact in the finals by now. Former Collingwood assistant Guy McKenna got them going but was mercilessly sacked late last year. Once again Collingwood stepped up to the plate and provided a replacement that would see their rapid demise into the easybeats they now are. Well done Rodney Eade for destroying this club for at least a generation courtesy of Collingwood.

3. Mark Neeld got his AFL start as an assistant with Collingwood and MM's right-hand man. Our old arch-enemy from the 1950s was struggling and needed a mercy killing. In stepped compassionate Collingwood and sacrificed Neeld for the cause. In just over a season Neeld brought that club to its knees.

4. While Neeld was trying his luck at the Dees, Scott Watters got the job at St Kilda courtesy of Collingwood. Now the bad blood between us and them goes back to the 1966 grand final and of course that tragic disgraceful attack on John Greening down at Moorabbin by the thug Jimmy O'Dea (who was made a life member at the Saints). Once again Collingwood successfully put the Saints recovery on hold, until Alan Richardson was appointed. Richo is of course one of the great development coaches and went to St Kilda after many years at Collingwood. Time will tell how Richo plans to raise the hopes of Saints fans and then destroy them with a massively well-timed undercover operation. It'll be a masterstroke I promise.

All courtesy of Collingwood. The destroyer of other clubs. Laughing

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it!!
inxs88 

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:12 pm

I like it!!
Golden Gordon Libra

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:52 pm

inxs88 wrote:
I like it!!

Glad you do. I think it is all part of Eddie's masterplan.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Lovely, lovely, now how the hell do we bring down the Piss and Pooh, that is our next objective folks. !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:06 pm

What are we doing about Hawthorn?
Golden Gordon Libra

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Lovely, lovely, now how the hell do we bring down the Piss and Pooh, that is our next objective folks. !!

Keep your eyes on John Ceglar and Damian Monkhorst. You've heard about double agents lying low for years and then suddenly striking. Oops, I've let the cat out of the bag. Confused

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:24 pm

I am laughing the most evil of laughs right now. hehehe hahaha
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:28 pm

I love that the scum can't sack the ol' codger cos they'll have to pay him a s*** load to end his contract and that will send them broke. MM won't leave cos his ego is bigger than the afl itself so he'll sit back, coach them into despair and walk away with a truck load at the end of it. hahaha.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Golden Gordon wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Keep your eyes on John Ceglar and Damian Monkhorst. You've heard about double agents lying low for years and then suddenly striking. Oops, I've let the cat out of the bag. Confused

Don't forget Graham Wright either.

He's in charge oh recruiting now and with their aging list he may cause the ruination of them bastards. He's started well with Garlett last year and O'Rourke isn't setting the world on fire for them either this year. And this is only the beginning.

Methinks in years to come Graham Wright will be universally known as Graham Wrong by frustrated Dawks barrackers.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Nothing to do with us. The Suns board are 100% at fault for their abysmal performances this year. It is beyond me how on earth they could have though that sacking a hardworking, effective, well-respected and very, very smart coach just when he'd brought them to the brink of success and replacing him with a tired, out-of-date has-been was a smart move.

If they have one ounce of courage and self-respect, at the end of the season, the Suns board will (a) put out a statement saying "sorry, we got it completely wrong", and (b) we are now appointing the best available coach for our talented young side and believe he will take us deep into finals over the next few years. His namew is Bluey McKenna. We really farnarkled it up. Sorry. We resign.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Gee, let's not let reality get in the way of a good yarn...

Carlton were a basket case a long time before Mick & Daisy went there.

St Kilda & Melbourne getting the benefit now of rebuild decisions of Watters and Neeld. Head of recruiting at the Dees. Richo now at the Saints.

GCS got half their squad on the injury list.

Luke Beveridge at the Doggies is another.

Graham Wright and Monkey at the Hawks.

Pies providing a good breeding ground for coaches and administrators.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: