Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Body hair on women is "liberating" apparently.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:39 pm
Post subject: Body hair on women is "liberating" apparently.Reply with quote

Picture gallery and article from the huff n puff post. Pics slightly NSFW

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/14-photos-show-how-liberating-it-can-be-to-go-all-natural-nsfw_563cf236e4b0411d3070e08f?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000027&section=australia&adsSiteOverride=au

Quote:
In her new book Unshaven, photographer Nikki Silver celebrates women who choose to not shave their body hair. Co-authored by sexuality educator Tina Horn, the book features both erotic and feminist images of amateur models showing off their body hair.

"Showcasing and promoting women with body hair as being sexy is kind of my whole project and career," Silver told The Huffington Post.

Really? That's a career? Good luck with that, niche market if ever there was one.

Now I don't mind a bit of parsley on the pudenda, as long as it's neatly trimmed and stays north of the playground.

Underarm hair on a woman, not my preference but i could live with a little bit. Once it's long enough to braid though it's past time to break out the razor, get the whipper snipper in STAT.

As far as the legs go, OMFG, one chick looks like she's wearing woolen knee high sock. Sorry, I don't find Wookies attractive even though I'm sure they'd make nice pets, and I have no desire to root one.

The black girl is apparently modelling her nifty underarm bush and appears to be going for the daily double. Chubby chasers with furry fetishes. Personally, I thing she needs to be introduced to a bathroom scale and a GP but hey that's just me.

Or is it?

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Women aren't supposed to pretend that they are hairless pre-pubescent child molester fantasy fodder. Adult, sexually mature women have hair. Deal with it.

(PS: given your age and my face - or is that my age and your face - it's wise to be joyfully accepting of whatever you get, hairy, shaved, or as it comes.)

(PPS: err ... perhaps I could have phrased that last sentence more carefully.)

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Trust me, in the nicest possible way, I don't find your face any more attractive than those hairy legs. Razz

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:04 pm

"Liberating"?! Of course it's bloody liberating! Try shaving your bloody legs every day and tell me that letting it grow isn't liberating. Razz

Lovely pictures, by the way. I'll ... er ... give you a more detailed opinion when I get home from work. Cool

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Ewwww I suddenly feel more attractive!

Shave your legs every day? Is your girlfriend a gorilla? Once a week at most! Underarm every three days, and that takes, wait for it, 15 sec flat!

Yuk, just yuk! (Don't know why but I'm picking imagined hair out of my teeth! Ugh)

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:20 pm

My girlfriend doesn't shave her legs. She uses Veet (battery acid cream) on everything, like, maybe once every two months? Her choice, obviously; I'd just as soon she never got rid of it.

I know all this stuff is subjective, but do most of you really think those pictures would have been sexier if the women had had totally smooth skin all over? Why not go the whole way and suggest they go bald on top? Shocked

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:23 pm

How long have you two been together?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:31 pm

HAL wrote:
How long have you two been together?

As a couple or as, how many is it now?

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:36 pm

David wrote:
My girlfriend doesn't shave her legs. She uses Veet (battery acid cream) on everything, like, maybe once every two months? Her choice, obviously; I'd just as soon she never got rid of it.

I know all this stuff is subjective, but do most of you really think those pictures would have been sexier if the women had had totally smooth skin all over? Why not go the whole way and suggest they go bald on top? Shocked

I am interested in the general view, while also taking into account Tannins viewpoint that beggars can't be choosers.

Interestingly I found the link on a US bulletin board and most of the women there didn't find the idea liberating, they found the idea of hairy legs and armpits seriously bad.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Yeah, I sometimes think that women are the ones who are most horrified by the idea. Social conditioning, I guess. The vast majority of women in English-speaking countries 100 years ago wouldn't have dreamed of shaving their legs or underarms, and somehow straight men still managed to get sufficiently turned on by them to keep the world's population going.

I'm not saying I'm right and everyone else is wrong – all this stuff is relative, really. I just find it mind-boggling how something I find a turn-on (pubic/underarm hair) can be seen as disgusting or weird by the next guy, and how somehow I'm now in the minority on this when a few generations back the Brazilian lovers would have been the weirdo fetishists.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:42 pm

David wrote:
Yeah, I sometimes think that women are the ones who are most horrified by the idea. Social conditioning, I guess. The vast majority of women in English-speaking countries 100 years ago wouldn't have dreamed of shaving their legs or underarms, and somehow straight men still managed to get sufficiently turned on by them to keep the world's population going.

I'm not saying I'm right and everyone else is wrong – all this stuff is relative, really. I just find it mind-boggling how something I find a turn-on (pubic/underarm hair) can be seen as disgusting or weird by the next guy, and how somehow I'm now in the minority on this.

It's called a fetish and there's plenty of them. Numbers of people find all sorts of things erotic that the vast majority don't.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:45 pm

From a 1532 book:

How to Remove or Lose Hair from Anywhere on the Body

Boil together a solution of one pint of arsenic and eighth of a pint of quicklime. Go to a baths or a hot room and smear medicine over the area to be depilated. When the skin feels hot, wash quickly with hot water so the flesh doesn’t come off.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:48 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:
I just find it mind-boggling how something I find a turn-on (pubic/underarm hair) can be seen as disgusting or weird by the next guy, and how somehow I'm now in the minority on this.

It's called a fetish and there's plenty of them. Numbers of people find all sorts of things erotic that the vast majority don't.

But who has the fetish here? Is it me, or the people who find naturally occurring body hair to be a turn-off?

Last edited by David on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Hair free is clean and smooth, it's an aesthetic thing, women like things clean and sleek and odour free for the majority anyway!

That's why a nice bronze hair free six pack , or a nice tight muscley male bum WITHOUT hair is just so hot! Sleek, clean, mmmmmmm......

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:50 pm

You're the one in the minority, you're the one with the fetish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: