Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Kicking critics should 'shut their mouths', says Cloke

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL…..poor baby
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:04 pm

HE did well, and should kick a bag against the sun beachboys, now that Bucks has raised the umps and their crucifixion of clokey.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:06 pm
Post subject: Re: Kicking critics should 'shut their mouths', says ClokeReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
That worries me when I hear that because it shows that Cloke has been Easily Distracted by people having a go at him with his Bad Kicking.

Only 1 way to Fix that Clokey. Kick Better and Play Better

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-18/clokes-goalkicking-critics-should-shut-their-mouths-says-star-magpie

And just who are you to give one of our best ever forwards advice? Can you kick better than him?

Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Wonder how many attempts it would take Clokey to kick it like Pendles does in this vid:

https://twitter.com/SP_10/status/600210928609570816/video/1

inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:59 pm

It's just a game of football Travis???? Really? It's my life habitual hook foot man!
rad 

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Sorry Clokey, I think you're wrong here.

I know money doesn't make you kick more accurately but I want to hear that you're trying your ass off to correct it and footy is more than just a game to you. You earn 10 times the average punter does, the pies means so much to the people who pay your wages. When you wanted a contract extension you put yourself ahead of the team team and demanded top dollar, it was more than a footy game then to you.

Kids grow up worshiping you guys, sick kids get their spirits up watching a game and we get to forget about work for a couple of hours to support out team, footy and the pies are more than just a footy game to us. If it wasn't you'd be working like the rest of us and playing part time, like any job you need to earn your keep. You demanded top dollar, we demand a better attitude towards the cause. You never hear the cats or Hawks say it's just footy.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:29 am

It's all in his head and I think the stadium noise distracts him. Bucks keeps saying he nails them at training.....

How about we make a rule change to observe a minutes silence when Clokey is taking a shot at goal.

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:57 am

lol @ people getting touchy because he's told you to shut up
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:33 am

He should hold a press conference with David Cloke in the background with a megaphone a la Jimmy Hart and his mullet groomed well for the occassion and Trav dressed as the late great Mr Perfect and scream into a dozen microphones " SHUT YOUR MOUTHS".

www.facebook/the hybernators
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:53 am

David wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Telling supporters that they should "shut their mouths" is pretty arrogant, and unnecessarily rude, coming from someone who earns a massive salary due to the following of these fans. I think we are entitled to express our opinions on his kicking and he is entitled to ignore those opinions if he so wishes.

Not sure it was even aimed at fans (as opposed to media commentators), but considering the abuse players put up with from their own supporters every week, would hardly be fair to criticise him for having a very mild swing back.

I have word from one of Burnsy17's contacts that it was specifically aimed at you, RudeBoy!

Trav: "Fans shouldn't be so rude. That's Rude with a capital 'R'!"

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:44 am

rad wrote:

I know money doesn't make you kick more accurately but I want to hear that you're trying your ass off to correct it and footy is more than just a game to you. You earn 10 times the average punter does, the pies means so much to the people who pay your wages. When you wanted a contract extension you put yourself ahead of the team team and demanded top dollar, it was more than a footy game then to you.

Kids grow up worshiping you guys, sick kids get their spirits up watching a game and we get to forget about work for a couple of hours to support out team, footy and the pies are more than just a footy game to us. If it wasn't you'd be working like the rest of us and playing part time, like any job you need to earn your keep. You demanded top dollar, we demand a better attitude towards the cause. You never hear the cats or Hawks say it's just footy.

Actually he took a couple of hundred thousand hit to the hip pocket to stay at the Pies... just saying.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:00 pm

jackcass wrote:
rad wrote:

Actually he took a couple of hundred thousand hit to the hip pocket to stay at the Pies... just saying.

So he's just rich, not filthy rich?

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:14 pm

I hate the attitude of "he's paid well, so we're entitled to treat him like shit."

He obviously wants to kick straighter and is trying his best to. I don't see how comments from the peanut gallery are helping him in that process.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:27 pm

David wrote:
I hate the attitude of "he's paid well, so we're entitled to treat him like shit."

He obviously wants to kick straighter and is trying his best to. I don't see how comments from the peanut gallery are helping him in that process.

Hear Hear!

Telling him something he already knows is a frigging waste of time by the self important, self righteous, know it all, smart arse fans.... Evil or Very Mad

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Sometimes he could not hit an elephant at twenty paces, other times he kicks in gloriously,from way out, we will just have too live with it. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: