Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies pipped by Tigers - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
Golden Gordon wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
The best thing about the last 2 weeks is that we get to play both sides again before the season is out.

I want another shot at them.

YEH !! and next time we should have likes of greenwood, reid, sidey and perhaps Moore in the team, b e very different games, reverse the result. Cool

Mate of those four players you list only Steele Sidebottom is any certainty to be a force this season. Reid is all but finished with injury. Greenwood will be out for quite a few more weeks or months and I'm not sure if he adds much pace to our slow midfield. As for Darcy Moore, I thought the club had put him away for the season because of dodgy hamstrings and a body that is clearly not up to AFL standards for strength and hardness. The other thing to say about Moore is that he is not helped by people putting too many expectations on him. I mean look at what happened to Jack Watts at Melbourne.

I knew Jack Watts, and let me tell you, Darcy Moore is no Jack Watts. Wink

You mean that in a positive way yeah?

Pete 70 

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:54 am

Just watching the replay on Fox. 15 minute mark qtr 2, Witts in the goal square Richmond player jumps into him front on - no free of course. Richmond get a Zaria, and then Herr Smidt pays a 50 meter for running over the mark, and as they run back you hear the player saying you didn't say we're the mark is, to which Fozzie replies it doesn't matter - you know where the mark is. Well [snip] Wit if that is the case why have you idiots been calling every other player on the mark back. There it is dead set evidence he cheats. Time for Ed to throw his weight around. I would rather boycott a game, he'll the season and [snip] up their tv rights than keep suffering through this crap. This game was stolen from us and gifted to the Five Year Planners.

Sorry this is such a rant, just on the moonshine with Hiss [snip] Me White just had his arm chopped, and another 50 meter penalty to Cotchin. Very emotional. Pies over the Giants by 57.

*Why do think we have a swear filter ? - Bbmods.

Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:02 am

Giants ?

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Just thinking ahead Donny. Probably similar margin over the Suns, if truth be told.

It was good that I ended my post when I did, I nearly threw my phone through the TV set when they missed one late up forward. MY wife cannot undrestand how I can be so angry at an Umpiring decisions when I already know the result. As I say, the fact that the game is over doesn't make the decision correct, or doesn't mean that we haven't been roggered.

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Pete 70 wrote:
Just watching the replay on Fox. 15 minute mark qtr 2, Witts in the goal square Richmond player jumps into him front on - no free of course. Richmond get a Zaria, and then Herr Smidt pays a 50 meter for running over the mark, and as they run back you hear the player saying you didn't say we're the mark is, to which Fozzie replies it doesn't matter - you know where the mark is. Well [snip] Wit if that is the case why have you idiots been calling every other player on the mark back. There it is dead set evidence he cheats. Time for Ed to throw his weight around. I would rather boycott a game, he'll the season and [snip] up their tv rights than keep suffering through this crap. This game was stolen from us and gifted to the Five Year Planners.

Sorry this is such a rant, just on the moonshine with Hiss [snip] Me White just had his arm chopped, and another 50 meter penalty to Cotchin. Very emotional. Pies over the Giants by 57.

I remember all of these incidents vividly and they were a reason why I couldn't watch the second half. Firstly out of disgust, and secondly I think I would have been down at JB's this week buying a new TV.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:47 pm

didick wrote:
Pete 70 wrote:

I remember all of these incidents vividly and they were a reason why I couldn't watch the second half. Firstly out of disgust, and secondly I think I would have been down at JB's this week buying a new TV.

And yet a oneeyed Dons fan called us a pack of whingers last night, over the umps, i just replied that his drugged out mob have more on their plate than having pokes at us. Rolling Eyes Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12   

Jump to: