Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Umpire Justin "Adolf" Schmidt v Magpies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Alan of Didak wrote:
Schmidt performing to expectation...keeping Bitchmond in it. Hope you're enjoying your viewing experience Frankie Goes To Collingwood...

Thanks for your concern but I don't know who you're talking about. Is Schmidt an umpire? Was I supposed to take notice? Sorry, I was busy supporting my team.

Golden Gordon Libra

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:19 pm

The trick is to be good enough to make the umpires completely irrelevant. Idea
Sir Alan of Didak Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:36 pm

#sundaybloodysunday
MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Bucks didn't miss the umps in the post match presser: "He (Cloke) dead set gets nothing from the umps. I don't know what it is. He gets nothing... he only needs to sniff to give a free away."
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:36 pm

AS expected, \herr Schmidt really earned his pay from the tiges, so the bronwpaper bag with its thirty pieces of silver will be on his locker no doubt, with compliments from the Punt rd end.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
warburton lad 

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Last quarter, Ponsford end, Swan comes out of a pack and is taken high about forty out. Schmidt had an unimpeded view of it, was not the officiating umpire and did not make the call.

It's not just the ones he pays against us. It's the ones he fails to pay.

The front on assault of Witts in a marking contest fifteen out from our goal in the second was equally galling.

Time for Eddie to unleash during the week on the umpires; getting rogered every other week ain't my idea of fair....

Sir Alan of Didak Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:28 pm

That was the one Warburton Lad. That Swan missed free was classic Schmidt. I went crazy at the time and said the same thing...Schmidt was about 2-3 metres away, had a CLEAR view of it and DIDN'T pay it.

And to the poster on this thread who likes to enjoy the game without consideration to umpiring decisions...why did our SENIOR COACH feel the need to state in the official press conference - which he will no doubt be fined for - his frustration towards the umpires treatment of Travis Cloke??? Do you think in a game where the result is decided by less than a kick, questionable umpiring decisions and general umpiring bias by a repeat offender bears no influence?

My post on Friday afternoon - sadly so - was on the money...

Sir Alan of Didak Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Will say this though...Schmidt was not the worst of the 3 umpires today. He treated us a lot better as the game went on and was probably the 2nd worst of the 3.
The worst one was the bloke in the number 4 guernsey...Luke Farmer.

He's now on the permanent WATCH LIST which comprises:
Schmidt (17)
Stevic (9)
Farmer (4)
Pannell {28}

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Question without notice, WILL Clokey ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, be awarded a free kick for scragging him this season ??????????????

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:59 pm
Post subject: YeahReply with quote

Sir Alan of Didak wrote:
warburton lad wrote:
Last quarter, Ponsford end, Swan comes out of a pack and is taken high about forty out. Schmidt had an unimpeded view of it, was not the officiating umpire and did not make the call.

It's not just the ones he pays against us. It's the ones he fails to pay.

The front on assault of Witts in a marking contest fifteen out from our goal in the second was equally galling.

Time for Eddie to unleash during the week on the umpires; getting rogered every other week ain't my idea of fair....

That was the one Warburton Lad. That Swan missed free was classic Schmidt. I went crazy at the time and said the same thing...Schmidt was about 2-3 metres away, had a CLEAR view of it and DIDN'T pay it.

And to the poster on this thread who likes to enjoy the game without consideration to umpiring decisions...why did our SENIOR COACH feel the need to state in the official press conference - which he will no doubt be fined for - his frustration towards the umpires treatment of Travis Cloke??? Do you think in a game where the result is decided by less than a kick, questionable umpiring decisions and general umpiring bias by a repeat offender bears no influence?

My post on Friday afternoon - sadly so - was on the money...

So our crap goal kicking and lack of effective defence when it was needed was the umpires fault? Stop this gutless blaming everyone else for our on and off field failures. Pathetic. Lets looks at the teams above us and try and copy their success formula. Pies fans never want to deal with the truth. We are crap.

Little Wonder 

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Truth, Hiss, we are not crap, we are also not yet the best side in the comp, but we are building, blind Freddy can see that.

But blind Freddy (apologies to visually impaired people) would also be fairer and more just as umpires than what was on display tonight. It was clearly a one sided biased performance by them.
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:16 pm

warburton lad wrote:

I keep saying it, you are WRONG!!! Its NOT 'every other week!'
Its most weeks! We are the fairest side in the game (Have a look at our suspensions in the last ten years, WAAAY less than any other team!) and we lose the free kick count most weeks. Unusually we won a couple very early in the season, but have a look at the stats over the last ten years, the last five years, any way you carve it, over the season, over the year over the last several seasons, we get the LEAST frees in the league by a long way.
The dirtiest team in the game is Geelong by a country mile, yet their cheating dirtbag captain leads the free kicks for AGAIN by around ten already. Go look at the stats, you might get an almighty shock! We were second last for frees in our Premiership year for christs sake!
Its not just numbers either, have a look at WHERE and WHEN frees are awarded. Who do you reckon has the lowest goals from frees? Yep!

Level playing field? Yeah, right!

And for you "We just have to be better" folks, go watch a game again, any game. Watch how Cloke is Handled and then watch how the opposition - any opposition - Full Forward is treated. Then talk to me! Can you imagine if Joe Daniher copped what Cloke cops? He'd be bloody well killed!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Sir Alan of Didak wrote:

blah blah blah...And to the poster on this thread who likes to enjoy the game without consideration to umpiring decisions...blah blah blah

Couldn't find a poster on this thread who said that. Who was it?

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:35 pm

He is a Dead Set Cheat
Az 

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:54 am

The tiger key board warriors our in force tonight. I dare any supporters to go to a pies game and focus on watching Clokey and not even they could have the gumption to say he isn't climbed on. Unbelievable.

I know an inquiry has been made in accordance to the free kick differential, but an official complaint needs to be lodged. I'm absolutely sick of it being the cause of us losing games. I even had Richmond supporters admit tonight that the Pies were the better side of the night, and the ones who wouldn't couldn't even look me in the eye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8   

Jump to: