Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wot 2 wear 2 the Copeland???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 10:24 am
Post subject: Wot 2 wear 2 the Copeland???Reply with quote

4 all the other chickies cool enough to actually B going to the Copeland what r youz all gonna wear? Dress, pants, skirt ? (or nothin maybe hehe!) Well i dunno what 2 wear yet but i reckon the best place 2 go to get shit to wear 4 it would be Southland shopping heavan . They seriously have like every shop u can possibly think of there!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 11:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear how did these little ones get in here . Soree to the other girls, this topic was only meant for the ones going to the Copeland.

U of course Chris's chick sound like such an immature little brat that i bet by the time the Copeland starts u will be in the land of nod dreaming of the players u will never get as it will be way past your bed time. So is it the fact that your parents won't let u out by yourself or is it the fact that u r to povo to afford a Copeland ticket. Ah but i suppose when we stroll through the door u will be the one out side dressed in rags sucking off every guy on the doors cock begging that they let u in free.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

p.s. u have obviously never been out with us then ! ah nevermind maybe in about 10 years time when u look old enough to sneak into clubs then u will pick up some players!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 12:19 pm

oh i know how old u are alright. Definately not old enough to have been in Chris's class only about 5 years below him so therefore why would he have rang u up. Right Piegal#41. Unless this Chris's chick is that blonde chick Chris was sitting with at the game a few weeks back and who walked out of the after match function holding his hand then i dont really think she is gonna be accompanying him to the Copeland. Keep on dreaming Chris's chick go on. (chris's chick - not) haha u r so not Chris's chick hahaha!

By the way u dont like being called povo so why call it. Track pants and a t-shirt is so dero and i dont like being associated with that so how bout u think about what u r saying 2 ppl then they might not say similar shit back!!!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 2:43 pm

Hey Chris's babe. Spidergal is not a dero by all means. Actually Spidergal, myself and piegal#41 do actully know a few of the players of the collingwood football club.

NICK DAVIS KICKS ASS, ROCKS MY WORLD AND #19 FOREVER UNTIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 2:51 pm

well of course spidergirl isnt going with anyone (as in guys) but if you were talking about anyone as in chicks as well spidergirl is going with magpiegal 19, piegirl 41, me, ren, mavro, 2 of my cousins and another friend of ours, now that makes 9. why do you persist on trying to put spidergirl down, it just goes to show how petty you really are. all she was saying is what will she wear to the copeland and what do u do? you come in here a be the little mole that you are turning out to be. i didnt say anything at the start cos i thought u would get over it and shutup but i am getting very pissed off with you insulting one of my mates.
anyway who do u think you are to say that spidergirl wont be getting close to the players?? she will be a lot f*ckin closer to them than you will because she will actually be there, unlike yourself. have you heard of the expression 'youve gotta be in it to win it' well we are in it and you arent so we have a chance and you dont.
thats another thing you are 14 or 15 or however young so why dont you just shutup, tell me this chriss babe, why would chris ring a 14 yr old???

[This message has been edited by CQ (edited 11 August 2000).]
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 3:14 pm

Ta CQ.

Its just that we are more mature that's why she has done this.

haha only 14 or 15 wouldn't ya just hate to be that 'unlegal age' again! The players would just run unless of course they wanted to get themselves in an Adam Heuskas situation!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 5:15 am

oh! so we are too ****in gutless to even put our name on something we think! isnt that pathetic, you really must feel threatened by spidergirl to go to the extreme length of getting a tag like that. if you have something to say to her why dont you meet her down at training and say it to her face, im sure she would kick your arse.
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 9:02 am

it might have been tarkschick, seeing as she seems to hate spidergirl too. good chriss babe we cant wait to see u at the copeland, i suppose you will be on chrissys table seeing as you are such good friends with him and all...
chriss babe if you think fighting it stupid then why did you start spidergirl in this topic and the single or not one?? you are the one who caused all this trouble.
eMmA 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 10:34 am

Why dont yous all just lay off CHRIS'_BABE!!!

yous all dont want chris'_babe to give shit to your little mate spidergirl well then stop giving shit to my mate chris'_babe,spidergirl did start the shit in the single or not topic by saying the stuff that made chris'_babe come back at her like that.

SPIDERGIRL,you cant go around calling people povo when you dont know em.

PIEGIRL#41,now you are trying to start up the violence thing by telling chris'_babe to go and meet spidergirl at viccy park so just GROW UP WILL YA!!!!nick also said that he boot off anyone that threatens violence on here so keep that in mind aswell.

BYE

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 12:51 pm

o.k well i don't wanna get in this i just wanna say that i don't reckon that it is 'chris's_babe' that wrote that about spidergirl she might not like her but i don't think she's gutless enough to not write her name, seeing as she has written everything else under her own name without worrying. don't get me wrong i don't know who it is, but i don't think it's her and i'm not just saying that cause she's my mate

also back to the topic, you chicks that get to go to the copeland are so lucky, i have to play basketball but i'd die to be there, so i hope yous all have a blast and can someone please let me know how it goes after it's over
thanx!!
tarkyn rocks!!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 1:31 pm

yeah i dont think it was chriss babe who wreot it, you have a good point jess about her saying everything else under her own name, i think she has already said what she thinks of spidergirl so yeah i reckon if she wanted to say it she prob would of said it under her own name......
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 1:34 pm

well tarkschick if u say. hmmmm so i wonder if we can stick to the topic for once.... i think me and ren are going shopping tomorrow for the copeland
REN 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 2:53 pm

I see the claws are out again!! I don't think that there is anything wrong with a bit of bickering, and if you start saying the usual 'let's stop this fighting' then you may aswell not put your opinion on here or admit that you are wrong.

I have no idea what I am wearing to the Copeland. I don't want to leave it too late though so I'll probably shop tomorrow after work for Copeland attire.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 2:56 pm

Hey Magpiera maybe we should organise a massive gatecrashing of that stupid St.Kilda fan forum. I have had daily battles with those bloody wankas on there for years now about how they get so upset because i have more than one team. They r the only ones dumb enough to waste their time worrying about something that is my own personal choice. Most supporters from my other teams r cool about it and love the fact that i am so into footy. So why do they bag u on there? I say lets all come over from this page onto there and ambush em!!! hehe!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 3:02 pm

spidergirl, what is the web address? i want to see what they say about st kilda, it will be funny to see them write about how they reckon st kilda arent that bad etc when everyone knows they are completly hopeless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: