Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Terror attacks by Islamist groups

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:14 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
It is a matter of considerable concern that this killer was on a terrorist watch list in France but the authorities couldn’t manage to prevent the killings and injuries. You do have to wonder about the merit of letting investigators have expanded access to all our personal data when they self-evidently can’t put that which they already have to good use.

As per the article...

Chekatt has 27 convictions in France, Germany and Switzerland, said prosecutor Remy Heitz.

They include several serious cases of robbery.

Mr Heitz added that four people connected to him were detained overnight.

Chekatt was also one of 25,000 people on the "S file" security risk - reserved for people suspected of extremism.

"Considering the target, his way of operating, his profile and the testimonies of those who heard him yell 'Allahu Akbar', the anti-terrorist police has been called into action," Mr Heitz told reporters.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Anyone else seen this horrific video? Fckn scum of the Earth!

Backpackers killed in Morocco by ‘ISIS terrorists’ with one filmed being beheaded

A Norwegian newspaper is reporting four suspects had links to ISIS and had sworn allegiance to the terrorist group.

Police tonight announced three men had been arrested. A fourth man was taken into custody on Tuesday.

In a video circulating on social media a man is heard saying in French: “This is for Syria, here are the heads of your Gods.”

The bodies were found in a remote mountainous region, 10 kilometers from the village of Imlil - often the starting point for treks to Mount Toubkal, North Africa’s highest peak.

Ms Jespersen and Ms Ueland were on a month-long trip in Morocco.

Hotel workers in the Moroccan capital claimed Ms Jespersen and Ms Ueland were staying with three other girls and were spotted with local men before they set off on their mountain trek.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/backpackers-killed-in-morocco-by-isis-terrorists-and-film-one-being-beheaded/news-story/8f1f4f5b011ba185c275aa9c5d969cf0

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:51 pm

I haven't seen the video and prefer not to.

My daughter and her GF were in Morroco only a couple of months ago. That's the kind of shit that had me worried while hey were there

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:40 pm

stui magpie wrote:

My daughter and her GF were in Morroco only a couple of months ago. That's the kind of shit that had me worried while hey were there

Is brutal... I just don't get how anybody could do that to another human being... let alone young defenseless and innocent girls.

The religion of peace my arse!

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:42 pm

I’m sure the vast majority of Muslims would share your horror, Skids. These ISIS types terrorise nearly anyone they come into contact with, Muslim or non-Muslim. Kurds, Shiites, non-Salafi Sunnis and even Salafists from rival groups are infidels to them.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:06 am

Still defending Islam in the face of this? Just because it attacks its own as much as anyone else isn't a defence for a twisted and sick ideology that creates these monsters in the first place.
Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:39 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Fair enough too. But if you want to see a video of one of the victims, Louisa (or 'Lulu'), in happier times have a look at the Sailing Into Freedom channel on YouTube (from about episode #90).

She was in Australia a few years ago as part of the all female crew on a catamaran captained by one 'Plucky' sailing up the Queensland coast (luckly fella is Plucky). This video is the one where she leaves the boat to return home to Europe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q3c9YBNOIQ

(The media, particularly TV news, haven't yet seemed to have cottoned on that there are hours of video of her on YouTube.)

RIP Lulu.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Ah, well, I suppose she’s not quite as dead, then.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:05 pm

I sent a copy of the news article to my daughter. Her and her GF spent a few days in Morocco, she said there was no way she would camp there.

The closest they game to any grief was there. They went all over europe just the two of them in a camper van, staying at pirate camping sites and wherever and no trouble. But in Morroco they had guys who were "street vendors" trying to get them to come back to their "shop" with them to "show them some special items". They had the sense to tell them to far coff (politely)

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Wokko wrote:
Still defending Islam in the face of this? Just because it attacks its own as much as anyone else isn't a defence for a twisted and sick ideology that creates these monsters in the first place.

I think you meant to say it attacks it's own far far more than anyone.

Beheading videos are a dime a dozen when it comes to Muslim victims.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:46 pm

swoop42 wrote:
Wokko wrote:

I think you meant to say it attacks it's own far far more than anyone.

Beheading videos are a dime a dozen when it comes to Muslim victims.

It's a cult and it's spread across the globe is a plague... the clowns who harp on about global warming, yet defend this sick, perverted, so called religion, have their heads so far up their arse it's beyond comprehension.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:46 pm

I went to Bali in 1981 and a couple from Sydney were staying in the resort, He was a paramedic and she was a nurse,For their Honeymoon the did some sort of Contiki tour through Europe and other places.

They went to Casablanca and the guides repeatedly told the dirls. "Under no circumstances should women talk to strangers in the bar and never go anywhere but the toilet without a male companion, guide or other member of tour"

2 British women thought they knew better. They started talking to 2 Morroccans who asked them if they wanted a private tour of the city. Despite being told by a guide not to go they did.

The next morning at roll call they were missing, beds not slept in. They delayed travel for a day and notified Police. After a few days and notifying the British Consul they returned to Turkey and continued the tour without the missing women.

One month later one girl was found dumped in near a Wadi in some desert in around Saudi Arabia and she had gone mad. She was covered in hundreds of human bites and had been raped in every orifice numerous times. The other girl was never seen again. The white slave trade.

The tour company abandoned all further tours to North Africa as result.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Wokko wrote:

My post could only be seen as a “defence” by people who think there’s anything controversial about it. But as long as those with an agenda continue to conflate Islamist terrorism with Islam as a whole, such clarifications will remain necessary.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:10 pm

Manchester's New Year's Eve stabbing treated as a terrorist attack by UK police

And this one..

Man deliberately run over outside Batley nightclub was a serving soldier

Read more at: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/man-deliberately-run-over-outside-batley-nightclub-was-a-serving-soldier-1-9516249

What ISN'T in the report is; he was talking to friends about his recent tour of duty when overheard by a group of around 15 muslim males. He was assaulted and chased across the street, when one of the group jumped into the cat and ran him down at approximately 50mph (80k's).

Why aren't the facts relayed by the media?

No, they release a bullshit statement instead...

Batley car ramming: police contradict far-right claim 'Muslim terrorists' ran soldier over outside club on New Year

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/batley-car-ramming-uk-soldier-nightclub-yorkshire-police-tommy-robinson-terror-claims-a8707471.html

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:13 pm

Why did the cross the road?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 99 of 105   

Jump to: