Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Terror attacks by Islamist groups

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^

I've never tasted arse (or Donkey), but Kale is disgusting. Pork Crackle on the other hand (done well mind you) surpasses Ambrosia as food of the Gods.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:08 pm

When I was living in Caulfield North I was doing the form for the spring carnival and I kept getting all these jewish kids ringing the bell for Halloween treats. I didn't have anything for them But it was bloody constant. So I went to the pub.

The next year I was in Aldi and they had a special on a massive bag of small packets full of pork scratchings. So that year every kid got a small packet. For the next 5 years never got a doorknock.

In the bars in Thailand they have regular parties in the bars and pigs are put on spits. I usually ask for leftovers for the wonder poodle but the rest of the household scoff the crackling and she doesn't get much. Cold beers, loose women and roasted pigs. What are you waiting for Stui?

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 pm

David wrote:
^ Kale is nutritious too. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t taste like ass. Wink

Donkey is actually pretty good! Pork crackle? You don't like pork crackle? I always eat all the bacon rasher too... delicious!

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:20 pm

All I can say is, I think it's quite appropriate that we're discussing kale and crackling in a thread about crimes against humanity. Wink
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:28 pm

ronrat wrote:
When I was living in Caulfield North I was doing the form for the spring carnival and I kept getting all these jewish kids ringing the bell for Halloween treats. I didn't have anything for them But it was bloody constant. So I went to the pub.

The next year I was in Aldi and they had a special on a massive bag of small packets full of pork scratchings. So that year every kid got a small packet. For the next 5 years never got a doorknock.

In the bars in Thailand they have regular parties in the bars and pigs are put on spits. I usually ask for leftovers for the wonder poodle but the rest of the household scoff the crackling and she doesn't get much. Cold beers, loose women and roasted pigs. What are you waiting for Stui?

Whenever I read about spitroasted pig I can't help think of my sons ex in a MMF threeway. But otherwise, sounds frigging brilliant.

And David, Kale is a crime against humanity and a temporary triumph of good marketing over taste. If you don't like pork crackling, you've never had it done right. Wink

ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm

Whenever I read about spitroasted pig I can't help think of my sons ex in a MMF threeway. But otherwise, sounds frigging brilliant. (quote)

I was on jury duty for an armed robbery /home invasion that happened neat DTM. The ned of Bungower rd Somerville.

The 2 accused had taken the then girlfriend of another accused (who was not present so he either pleaded guilty, was on the lam or dead). and gone to a pokies venue in Narre Warren and then onto a motel where they spitroasted her and took videos and put in on the net. The Judge said the jury didn't need to see the video as it was irrelevant and the woman was not on trial. She was back in Moe with her new baby and had never had employment. Anyhoo a Polish lady in her 60s was on the jury and wanted to know what spit roasting meant. The Foremen said it was irrelevant but she insisted. One of the other jurors, a woman in her 40s took her into the toilet and told her. She came out in shock and 3 or 4 of us were pissing ourselves laughing.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:53 am

April 24th was Armenian Genocide remembrance day.

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2019/04/24/armenian-genocide-remembrance-day-revisiting-islams-greatest-slaughter-of-christians/
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:27 am

It was also Sachin Tendulkar's birthday.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:38 am

Wokko wrote:
April 24th was Armenian Genocide remembrance day.

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2019/04/24/armenian-genocide-remembrance-day-revisiting-islams-greatest-slaughter-of-christians/

Not sure if this is exactly the right thread – "terror attack" doesn’t quite capture the horror or scale of this widespread slaughter, torture and attempted eradication of a people. The Nazis get all the attention, but they’ve had some more than capable counterparts over the course of human history, and the Turkish nationalists of a century ago are well and truly in that category.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:34 pm

^

My education it seems has been somewhat lacking, I wasn't aware of that at all.

That's ethnic cleansing. If I read the article correctly, Hitler was aware of this and commented on it, I wonder if that was the prototype for the Holocaust?

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:39 pm

I think it's been mentioned in that article or another one I was reading that it's the massacre that prompted the invention of the word "genocide". Of course, it's far from the first instance of such systematic violence in human history (see any number of anti-Jewish pogroms throughout the Middle Ages for starters), but it does have a fair claim to being the first act of ethnic cleansing on such a huge scale in modern history. And the Turkish government and its apologists deny its existence to this day.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:53 am

Hmmm, nothing to do with the proliferation of the religion of peace in the UK of course.....

Homophobic attacks in London during 2018 have almost doubled since 2014, London Metropolitan Police report.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/uk-news-homophobic-attack-london-melania-geymonat-lgbt-pride-crime-police/e4b1cccf-246b-41b6-a1b6-0ee6530c5b5c?ocid=social-9news&fbclid=IwAR24AU6jM7seMtIrcS_rJl4m_MIt7cJdRrPE
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Drawing a long bow, there, Skids?
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:57 pm

No it's not. Like anti Jewish attacks in Paris, if you import hatred and intolerance into your country then this is what you get. These are people who throw gays off buildings in their homelands but you expect peace and love in the west?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 101 of 105   

Jump to: