Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mick Malthouse: the other thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:56 pm
Post subject: Mick Malthouse: the other threadReply with quote

feel free to express your true thoughts about malthouse here. after all, this is a forum that welcomes all views.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

well done, Mick, thanks for the Premiership
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks for the Premiership and thanks for costing us in 2011 ya prick.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:06 pm

Yor mission is almost complete mick.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Will always like him and respect him. It's not even about the premiership; he served our club faithfully for over a decade. That's worthy of acknowledgement.

Just happens to be one of the great coaches, too. Although I think he made a mistake taking on the Carlton job, I congratulate him on reaching the milestone and wish him a fulfilling post-coaching career.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Thanks for the flag, and you should be a wise mentor now too young players, a DOC, smelling the roses, and spending time with your grandkids.

But, you chose the dirty thirty pieces of silver. You, Kernahan, and swann, shafted hapless Ratten, and you went there out of vengeance on eddie and bucks, and you said some very unsavoury things about them, and our club at the time, and for a good deal post your appointment. You went there in the deluded belief they were on the verge of a flag, after all Rattens good work, and thought youd reap a harvest, a flag, while "YOUR BOYS', the ones you could "never coach against" floundered under Bucks, as you hoped like hell we would. Well old man, it has all blown up in your moosh, your scum are utter shit, youir list is shit, and you have made dreadful errors in cleaing betts, garlett and waite, as many scum fans are saying on bigfooty. You lured dollar daisy there, a total waste of money, with his dodgy ankles and shoulders, but you thought hed be your icing on he cake,didnt you old son ??
Well, Karma is a real bitch old fella, sure you will break ol Jocks record, but Jock was a real Magpie to the core, not a mercenary like you, four different clubs, you are not fit to tie his bootlaces. Hopefully we smash your scum, the club that has broken magpie hearts in finals for decades, and joked bout beating us in grand finals, time and again. ah know this old man,i don't forget the jokes made by your mob about MY club, the blue and white streamers left on my desk post the 1979 GF, the jibes, I don't forget you soldout to go to our arch enemy, and took deluded daisy with you.!

I hope we smash the shit outa your mob this Friday night, I hope we ruin your whole evening, and I hope you blow a gasket at your presser and hook mark stevens, thatd be delightful. !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:36 pm

His time at Carlton will always seem a strange and slightly grubby postscript to an otherwise brilliant career

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Thanks for the flag, and you should be a wise mentor now too young players, a DOC, smelling the roses, and spending time with your grandkids.

But, you chose the dirty thirty pieces of silver. You, Kernahan, and swann, shafted hapless Ratten, and you went there out of vengeance on eddie and bucks, and you said some very unsavoury things about them, and our club at the time, and for a good deal post your appointment. You went there in the deluded belief they were on the verge of a flag, after all Rattens good work, and thought youd reap a harvest, a flag, while "YOUR BOYS', the ones you could "never coach against" floundered under Bucks, as you hoped like hell we would. Well old man, it has all blown up in your moosh, your scum are utter shit, youir list is shit, and you have made dreadful errors in cleaing betts, garlett and waite, as many scum fans are saying on bigfooty. You lured dollar daisy there, a total waste of money, with his dodgy ankles and shoulders, but you thought hed be your icing on he cake,didnt you old son ??
Well, Karma is a real bitch old fella, sure you will break ol Jocks record, but Jock was a real Magpie to the core, not a mercenary like you, four different clubs, you are not fit to tie his bootlaces. Hopefully we smash your scum, the club that has broken magpie hearts in finals for decades, and joked bout beating us in grand finals, time and again. ah know this old man,i don't forget the jokes made by your mob about MY club, the blue and white streamers left on my desk post the 1979 GF, the jibes, I don't forget you soldout to go to our arch enemy, and took deluded daisy with you.!

I hope we smash the shit outa your mob this Friday night, I hope we ruin your whole evening, and I hope you blow a gasket at your presser and hook mark stevens, thatd be delightful. !!

Geez pnc, tell us how you really feel bud. Shocked

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
His time at Carlton will always seem a strange and slightly grubby postscript to an otherwise brilliant career

Yep, nobody gives a rats about Eade going to the GC or Balme going to Geelong (and now back again), even as recent as Beams heading to Shitsville, but when our greats get off the tram on Royal Parade, head towards a stupid looking lopsided oval, walk to a building that Pratt built from his hard earned then enter the doors of hell....

The memory of your tenure fades by the minute.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Thankyou Mick for serving us so so long and so well, first by bringing our bottom-rated side to premiership standard, and second by bringing Carlton's top-rated side to wooden spoon standard. Love your work!
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Sorry Mick, but you had the chance to remain a legend for life, but you let your ego and your jealousy of Bucks get in your way. You have now become a sad, tragic and rather pitiful figure of ridicule. At the end of the day, your tantrams with the media, your rudeness and arrogance, attempting to hide your insecurity and immaturity, became exposed for all to see. What a terrible way to end your time in football. Still, it's your bed, so you have to lie in it.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Hell yeah. Very Happy
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Firstly MM delivered us a premiership so I'm thankful he did that.
Secondly he did develop players like Pendles so I'm thankful for that
Thirdly you went back on your word and the coached against "your boys" which you stated many times you wouldn't and couldn't
Lastly I've been thinking of this record the past few days and wile his longevity in the game is fantastic I've formed the opinion he isn't half the coach many others are or were.
I think back to his time at the weagles and think everyone was talking about the culture and the alleged use of steroids and illegal drugs and wonder is there any basis for it.
Well Cousins, Mainwarring, Gardiner, Warrapunda and a few others now have proven issues and all were brought through the system by MM.
Surely where's there's smoke there is a bit of fire. The stories have abounded for years he lets players run there own race do whatever they want as long as HE achieves success.
Well he will take the record and for mine it will be tarnished by his time at the Eagles, his totally selfish way he left Collingwood then taking a job at our arch enemy just so he could get to break this record (rumour has it he was offered 2yr deal and wouldn't take anything less than 3yrs knowing he needed that time to break the record)
All records are made to be broken and I hope this one will be as well or at least the AFL put a huge asterisk next to it
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:48 pm

FWIW, I would rank in my time, Hafey, Kennedy, and Matthews as better coaches than old Mick, who is now well past his use by date.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:53 am

Any coach that can last 20+ years is bound to win a flag or 2... like shooting fish in a barrel!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: