Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mick Malthouse: the other thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Culprit wrote:
Thanks for the Premiership and thanks for costing us in 2011 ya prick.

short and poetically sweet.

special mention to Darkstranger, PMSL!! well said

Piesnechess awesomeness!!

and rudeboy rounds out the top 4!!

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:28 am

RudeBoy wrote:
Sorry Mick, but you had the chance to remain a legend for life, but you let your ego and your jealousy of Bucks get in your way. You have now become a sad, tragic and rather pitiful figure of ridicule. At the end of the day, your tantrams with the media, your rudeness and arrogance, attempting to hide your insecurity and immaturity, became exposed for all to see. What a terrible way to end your time in football. Still, it's your bed, so you have to lie in it.

My feelings exactly.

Mick did a great job in helping rebuild the club. He did it with the players as Eddie did it with the Board, the sponsors and the move to our new home.

Unfortunately, Mick will be remembered by me as a petulant, selfish pratt who ruined our chances of going back to back.

droversdog65 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Thanks for the flag Mick but for not the rest.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 pm

September Zeros wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Thanks for the flag, and you should be a wise mentor now too young players, a DOC, smelling the roses, and spending time with your grandkids.

But, you chose the dirty thirty pieces of silver. You, Kernahan, and swann, shafted hapless Ratten, and you went there out of vengeance on eddie and bucks, and you said some very unsavoury things about them, and our club at the time, and for a good deal post your appointment. You went there in the deluded belief they were on the verge of a flag, after all Rattens good work, and thought youd reap a harvest, a flag, while "YOUR BOYS', the ones you could "never coach against" floundered under Bucks, as you hoped like hell we would. Well old man, it has all blown up in your moosh, your scum are utter shit, youir list is shit, and you have made dreadful errors in cleaing betts, garlett and waite, as many scum fans are saying on bigfooty. You lured dollar daisy there, a total waste of money, with his dodgy ankles and shoulders, but you thought hed be your icing on he cake,didnt you old son ??
Well, Karma is a real bitch old fella, sure you will break ol Jocks record, but Jock was a real Magpie to the core, not a mercenary like you, four different clubs, you are not fit to tie his bootlaces. Hopefully we smash your scum, the club that has broken magpie hearts in finals for decades, and joked bout beating us in grand finals, time and again. ah know this old man,i don't forget the jokes made by your mob about MY club, the blue and white streamers left on my desk post the 1979 GF, the jibes, I don't forget you soldout to go to our arch enemy, and took deluded daisy with you.!

I hope we smash the shit outa your mob this Friday night, I hope we ruin your whole evening, and I hope you blow a gasket at your presser and hook mark stevens, thatd be delightful. !!

Geez pnc, tell us how you really feel bud. Shocked

Hire this man! Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiwtXHPwGPE

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Darkstranger wrote:
Any coach that can last 20+ years is bound to win a flag or 2... like shooting fish in a barrel!

Someone should tell poor old Rodney Eade that. I suspect he has a little longer to wait, too...

Anyhow, by your logic Melbourne would have won two or three premierships since 1964 now, if only they changed their coach once every twenty years or so. No need for tactics or player management or sensible recruiting; just turn up one year and the premiership's yours! As you say, like shooting fish in a barrel...

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
hope we smash the shit outa your mob this Friday night, I hope we ruin your whole evening, and I hope you blow a gasket at your presser and hook mark stevens, thatd be delightful. !!

Stevo: "...Mick, at what point did things start to unravel tonight..?"

MM: "Well what do you think?!"

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:39 am

piedys wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
hope we smash the shit outa your mob this Friday night, I hope we ruin your whole evening, and I hope you blow a gasket at your presser and hook mark stevens, thatd be delightful. !!

Stevo: "...Mick, at what point did things start to unravel tonight..?"

MM: "Well what do you think?!"

From the opening bounce onwards. Razz Razz - Stevens

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:20 am

Neil Appleby wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Sorry Mick, but you had the chance to remain a legend for life, but you let your ego and your jealousy of Bucks get in your way. You have now become a sad, tragic and rather pitiful figure of ridicule. At the end of the day, your tantrams with the media, your rudeness and arrogance, attempting to hide your insecurity and immaturity, became exposed for all to see. What a terrible way to end your time in football. Still, it's your bed, so you have to lie in it.

My feelings exactly.

Mick did a great job in helping rebuild the club. He did it with the players as Eddie did it with the Board, the sponsors and the move to our new home.

Unfortunately, Mick will be remembered by me as a petulant, selfish pratt who ruined our chances of going back to back.

I suggest you take the time to watch the 2011 GF again, the players gave their all, although 2 of those players weren't able to give anything, both said they were ok to play.

Would it surprise you to hear Mick put the spotlight on himself to take it off the team? I guess not.

It's people like you who poss me off the most, ungrateful know it all prats who think they know what went on that day, and you call yourself a Collingwood fan? Damn, yet if any anti Buckley threads appear you're amongst the first to shoot them down, go figure.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Defender wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

My feelings exactly.

I suggest you take the time to watch the 2011 GF again, the players gave their all, although 2 of those players weren't able to give anything, both said they were ok to play.

Would it surprise you to hear Mick put the spotlight on himself to take it off the team? I guess not.

It's people like you who poss me off the most, ungrateful know it all prats who think they know what went on that day, and you call yourself a Collingwood fan? Damn, yet if any anti Buckley threads appear you're amongst the first to shoot them down, go figure.

I was a Malthouse fan until the moment he tried to sabotage Bucks and Collingwood, even before he joined the scum. If you're happy to remain in his camp, then good luck to you Defender, but that's not my go. He deliberately set out to damage my club and for that he is an absolute disgrace in my book. Each to their own I guess.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Rude some are just rusted on m8. I too am of the opinion that he set out to destroy the Pies to the maximum extent available to him in his time left.

I base this not only on his actions as the coach of Collingwood but on his playing days which saw him as one of those smart arse b@rstards that would take a cheap shot - but only when the ump was down the other end of the ground and there was no chance of him getting sprung.

Sneaky, slimy and vindictive.

Not a person to cross at any time.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:51 pm

^ I KNEW the old bastard was up to high jinx from the moment he went on the Footy show in 2011, pre Finals, and pissed and moaned bout how he didn't know what the DOC job was all about. From then on, to me, he lost all interest in us, and had clandestine meetings with Swann, and deep voice Kernahan, plotting hapless Rattens demise. He lost us prior to the GF, his mind was elsewhere IMHO.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm

PNC he had his eyes on Jock's record even then old son, Kernahan has always been a fowl and a destabilizing influence at Carlton and sadly poor old Rats was a tethered goat.

Their careers make interesting reading and show just how big a pile of shit the media hype about him being a great are - in comparison to Jock he's just another also ran.

Jock :

Premiership player 1910.
Premiership player coach 1917.
Premiership coach 1919, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1930, 1935, 1936.
9 premierships at one club - 8 as coach.
714 games - 467W - 237L - 10D

Mick

Premiership player 1980.
Premiership coach 1992, 1994, 2010.
4 premierships at 2 clubs
714 games - 406W - 301L - 7D

Truly once you look at the cold, hard facts there is no comparison.

There was Jock McHale - the greatest coach of all time . . .

Everyone else simply isn't even comparable.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Defender wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

My feelings exactly.

Coming from one of the most negative, knee jerk dramatists on this forum that is hilarious.

You carry on like a little bitch after every loss as if the players deliberately set out to lose as a personal affront to yourself.

As for people not knowing something, you personally call for more coach and staff sackings than anyone on this forum and I doubt you'd know shit about what these peoples jobs actually entail or if they are succeeding at it re the boards expectations.

You're a poseur and hypocrite and come our next loss you'll be right back to being your white anting self.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Piesnchess, one of your best posts ever. Not a single word out of place and that I disagree with. You got it right in a nutshell. Superb effort mate.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Jeez, some strong words on here; let it go gents.

It won't bring the 2011 GF day back

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: