Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Clarko - in strife again

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

mosig wrote:
5150 wrote:
no case to answer, basically pushed him out of the way. What right does anyone have to stop you or impede you from peacefully walking down the street?

While I agree the antagonist was a tool and Clarko shouldn't have done what he did, the fact the AFL has Clarkson on the half time show of the Roos / Cats game giving what looked like a legal trained account of what happened is very very dodgy by the AFL. This is potentially a incident that will end up in court - to half only one side of the event told on a high reach national broadcast is pretty sketchy by the AFL.

You would think his history would have taught him something. I can understand him reacting, you'd be pissed off too, as others have said, he ain't used to losing, and no one likes having their face rubbed in it. It's hard to tell from the video how much space there was, but the guy was obviously in his personal space. Don't blame him for reacting, but he needs to curb his temper if he doesn't want his mug all over the place. Think of the Richmond fans a couple of years back, what if all those players and coaches took the same offence? How about walking through the car park after a grand final loss? Surely we've all been there. The dickhead was wrong, and he probably deserved being pushed harshly out the way, but gees, Clarko must have seen that camera. Dumb, just dumb.

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:01 pm

So it's ok, as long as no one is watching?
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
seems many people here condone violence Sad

Not at all, but most condone defending yourself, which is all Clarko did.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:30 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
So it's ok, as long as no one is watching?

I don't think that was what TP was getting at.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Defender wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

So lets clarify it.

Its ok to hit someone (it was no shove the intent was to strike IMO) if they are in your personal space and pissing you off?

Last edited by September Zeros on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:32 pm

TheJonesBoy wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
at the end of the day, I don't think clarko is used too losing, and cant handle a bit of stirring after a loss. Let us hope he has to get more and more used to losing as his piss and poo mob age and retire champion players. LOL

There's a difference between being subjected to stirring (or banter) and being accosted, annoyed and provoked by loud mouthed, loose pissed up bogans who without the assistance of liquid courage would slink back to their worthless existences as the nothings and nobodies they are.

I'm with Clarko. There's enough dickheads in society, and all he did was put one back in his place. Well played.

Bucks would not have done it, he would just have death stared them and moved on, Clarko has form, look what he did at that junior footy game. The next time his piss and poo lose, will he slug another stirring fan, he has form on this.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:33 pm

September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

So lets clarify it.

Its ok to hit someone (it was no shove) if they are in your personal space and pissing you off?

By jeez, it that was the case, I would have hit a hell of a lot of Saints fans during my younger days down at Moorabbin, near the animal enclosure !! Razz

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:42 pm

September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

So lets clarify it.

Its ok to hit someone (it was no shove the intent was to strike IMO) if they are in your personal space and pissing you off?

His intent wasn't to strike, he pushed the guy after being provoked, we can't let these mobile phone holding fame seekers get away with shit like that.

You like this.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Defender wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

So lets clarify it.

His intent wasn't to strike, he pushed the guy after being provoked, we can't let these mobile phone holding fame seekers get away with shit like that.

We will have to agree to disagree old foe, as it looked anything but a push to me.

The guy Marley punched seemingly had it coming too btw, didn't make Marley's actions ok. Nor does it make Clarksons.

Just my opinion.......and I'm sticking to it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 pm

September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

So lets clarify it.

We will have to agree to disagree old foe, as it looked anything but a push to me.

The guy Marley punched seemingly had it coming too btw, didn't make Marley's actions ok. Nor does it make Clarksons.

And the drunken rat couldn't give the footage to a journo/upload it to YouTube quick enough, no sympathy for people like that, he should be ashamed of himself.

remember these 3 blokes (apparently) followed Clarkeson and his offsider for over 100mtrs baiting them the whole way, they were told to back off 3 times before the camera started rolling, or maybe the earlier footage was edited out because it clearly showed the harassment.

If someone gets in your personal space you have every right to tell them to move, if they don't you have every right to move them, if you disagree with that I'd have to guess that you pee sitting down.

You like this.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Defender wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

So lets clarify it.

And the drunken rat couldn't give the footage to a journo/upload it to YouTube quick enough, no sympathy for people like that, he should be ashamed of himself.

remember these 3 blokes (apparently) followed Clarkeson and his offsider for over 100mtrs baiting them the whole way, they were told to back off 3 times before the camera started rolling, or maybe the earlier footage was edited out because it clearly showed the harassment.

If someone gets in your personal space you have every right to tell them to move, if they don't you have every right to move them, if you disagree with that I'd have to guess that you pee sitting down.
15 minutes of fame.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Culprit wrote:
Defender wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Defender wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

So lets clarify it.

15 minutes of fame.

That would be the Apocalpyse Now Version ! Cool

www.facebook/the hybernators
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm

swoop42 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
I must have seen a different video. I'm not sure how a left arm roundhouse swing could be called a push, forceful or otherwise.

When did you grow a vagina? Razz

Well, it's something i'd been working on for a while down in the basement lab. I figured if someone could grow an ear on a mouses back why couldn't I grow something more useful?

Razz Cool

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 pm

^
amazing the lengths some people go to when told to go %$@! themselves Laughing

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
^
amazing the lengths some people go to when told to go %$@! themselves Laughing

Stuis basement sounds decidedly weird, sounds like hes working on a female version of Frankensteins monster ?? Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9   

Jump to: