Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2015 Expectations: 10+ wins would be great!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watching the North/ Port game on the TV. Both teams imo are better than us at this point of time. Until our youth comes through we are a middle of the road side. About 10 or 11 wins for the season would be a good result for us. That would set us up for an assault on the flag next year. We need to be realistic about we can achieve or not achieve this year and not overreach and blame the coach if we don't get over the line against teams like Hawthorn or Freemantle who just to be better than us at this point of time. As long as we show improvement each game and we progressively introduce the youngsters like DeGoey, Moore and Freeman into the side, this is one Collingwood supporter who won't be complaining.
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:19 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

We can win the flag!

Quoted for truth! 2015 will be the year of the FLAGPIES
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:39 pm

2-1 and Bumbers next week, that's far enough ahead to worry about.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 pm

People should be aware that our draw this year is much easier than last when we won 11 games.

That is why finals are still a possibility and why the pressure is on Bucks to get us performing because though we have lost experience again during the off season players like Broomhead and Grundy amongst others have had another preseason under there belt and should be able to impact games more often and for longer.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:56 am

I've always maintained throughout the off-season and my stance hasn't changed now that winning 10 games or more this year is a clear pass mark for mine considering where we're tracking along in terms of list management, the development of our young players and of course seeing whether our game plan works this year under Buckley.

I had us winning between 8 to 10 matches this year but I'll be very satisfied if we win more than 10 matches for the whole season. We're a young side that requires patience and persistence from the supporters but as long as the effort is present every week then I'll be one happy supporter.

Beat the Bombers next week and I'll be very excited but even if we fall short against them next week I just want to see us having a red hot crack and taking it up to them.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:48 am

jackcass wrote:
2-1 and Bumbers next week, that's far enough ahead to worry about.

Come on WADA, DO your stuff. $£$%^%%$ cheats

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:00 pm

HISS??? Now either you have been at an Amway convention or are a Tony Robbins self help devotee!! To think 16-18 wins is possible, a flag likely and to associate my realism with being a 9-5 nobody is grounds for you to be committed to an asylum or hang out with Hal on a holiday!

Maybe you've been watching to many episodes of the Sweeney or at least caught up in 1970's Collingwood supporter hubris. Glad to see most posts here are living in "planet reality" and not in a "land far far away"!!!

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:03 pm

I am glad to see most posts here living in planet reality and not in a land away are living in planet reality and not in a land too.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:07 pm

inxs88 wrote:
HISS??? Now either you have been at an Amway convention or are a Tony Robbins self help devotee!! To think 16-18 wins is possible, a flag likely and to associate my realism with being a 9-5 nobody is grounds for you to be committed to an asylum or hang out with Hal on a holiday!

Maybe you've been watching to many episodes of the Sweeney or at least caught up in 1970's Collingwood supporter hubris. Glad to see most posts here are living in "planet reality" and not in a "land far far away"!!!

We all love Hiss!!
What a Nickster!!!
Should get a VC or NVC ( Nickster Victoria Cross )and march in the Anzac day parade as a Collingwood Special!

Last edited by thompsoc on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:08 pm

I am glad to see most posts here living in planet reality and not in a land away are living in planet reality and not in a land too.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:04 am

inxs88 wrote:

OUR Hiss does indeed live on another planet, its called Geelong. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:06 am

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:15 am

What most people don't realise is that our robot friend that is full of nonsense and poor programming is the future reincarnation of Hiss…
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:15 pm
Post subject: Re: OhReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Another BS post that accepts mediocrity! Back your side in for once and accept that we can win at least 16-18 if we show the guts we did last night. Great business people and military Generals always aim high and believe in themselves. Useless public servants and others who hide in safe havens always aim low and them gutlessly claim they are more realistic. Oh crap. All they are are those who never take risks so we never achieve great things. The excitement is believing in us winning 16-18 can become a self fulfilling prophecy. Its all Psychological. If you aim low like you; guess what. You most likely achieve it. Aim high or go follow Carlton.

Another Total Unrealistic Thread by You and Makes no Sense

That's not very nice coming from you our resident clown!

perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:30 pm

I don't want ten wins. I won't be happy with that. I know where we are at and we need to probably wait another two years or maybe more before we make it to the G in late September. But so what? With a good injury run after round 6 we should be aiming for much better. I am not satisfied with being mediocre.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: