Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dear ASADA

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil, I wonder if Eddie will get the support back from Essendon? Yeah right!! Serves him right giving support to clubs who all HATE Collingwood's guts. Why give other support to Melbourne, Bulldogs etc.? What bloody support do we ever get back from these bastards and their feral fans?
That is why I'm a one eyed Collingwood supporter and not in any way a supporter of any other AFL club. They ALL hate us with a passion. I'm very old school in strongly believing that no Collingwood = no AFL.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 am

Lazza wrote:
Neil, I wonder if Eddie will get the support back from Essendon? Yeah right!! Serves him right giving support to clubs who all HATE Collingwood's guts. Why give other support to Melbourne, Bulldogs etc.? What bloody support do we ever get back from these bastards and their feral fans?
That is why I'm a one eyed Collingwood supporter and not in any way a supporter of any other AFL club. They ALL hate us with a passion. I'm very old school in strongly believing that no Collingwood = no AFL.

TOO right mate, both in 1986 and 1999 when we were skint and on our knees, in 86 we came within one hour of insolvency, not ONE club helped us, I even heard fans from other clubs, ringing up radio talkback, saying things like "good riddance, let the bastards die, extinct , ha ha ha ". Eddie sometimes annoys me like that,hes too supportive of other ungrateful teams, who would love to see us perish.!
Stuff em all I say, to hell with all of them, they loathe us and would not piss on us if we were on fire. Mad Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Have to agree with Lazza and Piesnchess

Collingwood has always been universally hated by the rest of the league, rules have been changed to bring us back to the rest.

Collingwood are the biggest with good reason and that sticks in the craws of every other club and most of all of the AFL.

Well screw them, let them bail out their own sinking ships for a change instead of the universal AFL bank - Collingwood - having to ante up to save their incompetent arses.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:45 pm

droversdog65, for that to work, Collingwood (and Eddie) MUST learn how to say no. Don't deal with the other clubs except at player trading time. Let them sort out their own bloody problems. Buck's knows we got heaps of our own... Rolling Eyes
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Agree Lazza, Sadly Eddie is far too much of a soft touch.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
Have to agree with Lazza and Piesnchess

Collingwood has always been universally hated by the rest of the league, rules have been changed to bring us back to the rest.

Collingwood are the biggest with good reason and that sticks in the craws of every other club and most of all of the AFL.

Well screw them, let them bail out their own sinking ships for a change instead of the universal AFL bank - Collingwood - having to ante up to save their incompetent arses.

Add me in here too.
Let the rest of them die, fk 'em all, I say!

Eddie & co., it's time to look after our own, stop trying to save the sorry asses of every poor club, i.e. QB clash with the putrid Demons, I'm sure if the roles would be reversed, we'd be on our own...

Home games in SYD against the Swans every year, no sorry, stuff it!
Two games against the Scum & Essendumb every year, no sorry, stuff it!

Our priority is to get an equal & fair fixture for the CFC, not propping up & lining the coffers of the poorer Clubs & the AFL...

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: