Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hard decisions have to be made

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
roar wrote:
neil wrote:
Drop a player due to a poor performance in a glorified training match
Over reaction much

Not saying I agree with the premise but to be fair to the OP, Toovey's kicking skills have been an issue for quite a while now.

Yep and I've had my doubts about brown for over a year. His body is toast, he's too fragile, and now, too slow. The youth are really exciting me this preseason thankfully, but they will still need the old guard a while yet. Hopefully that transitions into Keene and frost by mid year stepping up into the backline leadership spots.

Over the Cloke excuses too. It's not just about him getting the ball. There is no way in hell he should have missed that shot yesterday, 45 out slight angle, practice match no pressure. For (mates with) sake get him a kicking coach. Cos I still close my eyes when he's got the ball, even from the square!

I was at Bendigo on Sunday. The wind was swirly and relentless to the right of screen. Was a tough end to kick to all day. having said that, Cloke is generally a poor kick.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Has there ever been way in hell he should missed that shot 45 out slight angle practise match no pressure?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: