Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The scum floundering for members LOL

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 am
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Defender wrote:
Hiss wrote:
These are the years Carlton will remember as the lost years. A decision to get MM will be one they will regret. Not that MM is the problem, its simply a case of a Club with no purpose, hoping that recruiting a brilliant coach would fix all their problems on and off the field. They have always reminded me of a Club that has a culture of used car salesman. You never feel you are getting a good deal. Just an experience dealing with oily haired business types, who with one hand shake your hand and with the other working over your wallet.

I expect next they will look to the glory years of the 70's and 80's and grasp at something that will work with their fans. Jezza as a comeback coach is certainly on the cards.

Least they have something to look back to, I've seen 2 flags in 41 years, and they were 20 years apart.

Are you suggesting Buckley can't coach? Oh please give it a break! Get behind our coaching team and stop worrying about 2 flags in 41 years. You forget how much enjoyment we all got playing off in alot more. over these years. With the team we have this year Jesus Christ will be lucky to get a game.

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking part in a ring in on SEN, "a message to help the hapless Bloos", Some pie supporter came of with.
"The Roos to buy the Bloos!" Razz
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:48 am

It would be easy for that club to exceed their 50,000 membership record. How hard is it to give away more 3-game memberships to the international students then they did two years ago? Razz
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:24 am

I like the poll results at the end of the article. The overwhelming majority don't support AFL assistance. I know that I cast my vote against it. Great to see the vitriol for the scum at such high levels pre season. The karma bus hit em hard after the Elliott era of cheating and they still haven't been able to get up. Long may they suffer.
Brenny 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:13 am

Tigers have 63k members and we have 65k members.

There is a chance we will not have the highest member base in 2015.
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:36 am

Brenny wrote:

You have to admire Richmond really. Their last flag was longer ago than Carlton's but they continue to hang onto their members year after unsuccessful year. Good on them.

Carlton on the other hand are arrogant and lazy. Always looking for a quick fix and a long line of white knights they believe will bring them instant success. That's just not how it works. Anymore.

With a lot of older members fed up and refusing to renew their memberships and the club doing zero to entice younger members to sign up, I can only see their numbers continue to drop.

And few things in life would please me more.

#SIDEBYSIDE
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:43 am

Let them suffer, the squibs!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Brenny 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:52 am

mandy wrote:
Brenny wrote:

You have to admire Richmond really. Their last flag was longer ago than Carlton's but they continue to hang onto their members year after unsuccessful year. Good on them.

Carlton on the other hand are arrogant and lazy. Always looking for a quick fix and a long line of white knights they believe will bring them instant success. That's just not how it works. Anymore.

With a lot of older members fed up and refusing to renew their memberships and the club doing zero to entice younger members to sign up, I can only see their numbers continue to drop.

And few things in life would please me more.

I believe this year too, Carlton had a membership structor change.

I've heard of people having level 2 seats for 8-10 yrs being told if you want level 2 in 2015 you need to purchase their top tier membership costing $8xx (or there abouts), which in some cases has been double what they have paid previously.

Essendon have been running the same structure for many years, Collingwood jumped on in 2015 and Carlton jumped on in 2015 too it seems.

I think part of it is the MM factor. Many hated him at Collingwood and many wouldn't have signed up because of him. I know one person who hasn't.
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Just to embarrass them all even more, Ed should publicly offer them some of our spare cash and some staff to who them how to do it properly!!
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Hiss wrote:
Defender wrote:
Hiss wrote:
These are the years Carlton will remember as the lost years. A decision to get MM will be one they will regret. Not that MM is the problem, its simply a case of a Club with no purpose, hoping that recruiting a brilliant coach would fix all their problems on and off the field. They have always reminded me of a Club that has a culture of used car salesman. You never feel you are getting a good deal. Just an experience dealing with oily haired business types, who with one hand shake your hand and with the other working over your wallet.

I expect next they will look to the glory years of the 70's and 80's and grasp at something that will work with their fans. Jezza as a comeback coach is certainly on the cards.

Least they have something to look back to, I've seen 2 flags in 41 years, and they were 20 years apart.

Are you suggesting Buckley can't coach? Oh please give it a break! Get behind our coaching team and stop worrying about 2 flags in 41 years. You forget how much enjoyment we all got playing off in alot more. over these years. With the team we have this year Jesus Christ will be lucky to get a game.

Not sure about that Hiss. I would make this change from last years teams -

Out: J.White (Omitted)
In: J.Christ (NEW- Bethlehem U/18's)

I think he would get a game, assuming he actually exists as no one has seen him at training yet.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:51 pm

dillo_09 wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Defender wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Not sure about that Hiss. I would make this change from last years teams -

Out: J.White (Omitted)
In: J.Christ (NEW- Bethlehem U/18's)

I think he would get a game, assuming he actually exists as no one has seen him at training yet.

Apparently Bucks doesn't like his defensive pressure.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Hiss wrote:
Defender wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Why would you think I was suggesting Buckley can't coach? Us under performing since the late 1950s has nothing to do with Bucks.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Relocate them to say Katherine or Weipa where no one has to see them
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:42 pm

The Age Real Footy has a poll that
asks fans should AFL help Carlton
membership situation
I voted no natural and the looked
at the vote count as of now
26 % yes to help them
74% no dont help them
Good stuff

TimetoFly 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:09 pm

This really is the feel good story of the year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: