Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training Report: Wednesday March 4

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimetoFly 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil did Sharenberg Train? if so how did he look?
Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Yes he did train TTF but I didn't notice him a great deal. I just asked The Other Half and the reply went something like this........"he did nothing today and I don't know why you are so wrapped in him. But his friend DeGoey is a very serious footballer. He's really good."
Who am I to disagree?

TimetoFly 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:47 pm

lol your wife is a harsh judge!
courtza 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Any thoughts on Gault being used in the ruck and resting up forward, he can jump and looks alot more coordinated than a normal ruckman and hes a promising big forward.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:01 pm

Neil Appleby wrote:
Yes he did train TTF but I didn't notice him a great deal. I just asked The Other Half and the reply went something like this........"he did nothing today and I don't know why you are so wrapped in him. But his friend DeGoey is a very serious footballer. He's really good."
Who am I to disagree?

your wife requires an attitude adjustment. Wink

i, for one, am looking forward to schazza's return.

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Very Happy Love your reports Neil, just can't understand how spectating can be classified as modified training? Smile
Were Mantiet and Goodyear training? I'd love to see them in the side against the scum.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Quote:
Darcy Moore ran a few laps and then went inside.
Jesse White & Brodie Grundy were spectators.

That is not a very good sign.

Hope Moore wont be this years Freeman and Worry that our 2 Best Big Man from NAB Challenge are not Training Crying or Very sad

Moore did all the VFL training at the intraclub as well as a lot of additional running with Marsh. Assume he's just being managed Dave.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Neil Appleby wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Great report as usual.

Thanks again

Question, with the focus on quick legs and long kicking to a target, what was the accuracy rate like? Were the forwards leading and watching the ball go everywhere except where they wanted it or have we learned (or started to learn) to actually kick to the advantage of the leading forward?

Good question Stui and I should have mentioned this; it was the most accurate session by foot I've seen all summer. When the ball was tapped by Witts, for example, most often it went straight to the small mid who kicked long to the forward. The kicks were invariably very well placed. Not many forwards took marks though.

The kicking generally today was excellent. I know I can get excited just being at the Westpac Centre, but I left today with a spring in my step. It really was a fantastic session. The young lady next to me didn't think so though; she texted through the whole session. Think she may have been somebody's missus.
She seemed to know a bit about Darcy!

Probably shock.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm

jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Quote:

Hope Moore wont be this years Freeman and Worry that our 2 Best Big Man from NAB Challenge are not Training Crying or Very sad

Moore did all the VFL training at the intraclub as well as a lot of additional running with Marsh. Assume he's just being managed Dave.

They said they be Careful with Moore but they did the same with Freeman and he was out for the Year

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Quote:

They said they be Careful with Moore but they did the same with Freeman and he was out for the Year

I'll have to make you eat a cake of soap if you keep talking like that Dave Wink
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 pm

jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Quote:

I'll have to make you eat a cake of soap if you keep talking like that Dave Wink

Cake of soap? I'll bring some home grown chillies that will bring a tear to the eye, a burn to the throat and a fire to the Anoos next day. Razz

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Another sensational report Neil.

Thanks for keeping the rest of us informed and excited. Very Happy
mosig 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:39 pm

jackcass wrote:

Probably shock.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:30 pm

jackcass wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Great report as usual.

Thanks again

Question, with the focus on quick legs and long kicking to a target, what was the accuracy rate like? Were the forwards leading and watching the ball go everywhere except where they wanted it or have we learned (or started to learn) to actually kick to the advantage of the leading forward?

Good question Stui and I should have mentioned this; it was the most accurate session by foot I've seen all summer. When the ball was tapped by Witts, for example, most often it went straight to the small mid who kicked long to the forward. The kicks were invariably very well placed. Not many forwards took marks though.

The kicking generally today was excellent. I know I can get excited just being at the Westpac Centre, but I left today with a spring in my step. It really was a fantastic session. The young lady next to me didn't think so though; she texted through the whole session. Think she may have been somebody's missus.
She seemed to know a bit about Darcy!

Probably shock.

Laughing Laughing

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:32 pm

stui magpie wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Quote:

Cake of soap? I'll bring some home grown chillies that will bring a tear to the eye, a burn to the throat and a fire to the Anoos next day. Razz

Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: