Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Socceroo’s not wanted in AFC?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:12 pm
Post subject: Socceroo’s not wanted in AFC?Reply with quote

There not Jealous Much?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/asian-cup/afc-chief-rubbishes-claims-australia-could-be-expelled-from-the-confederation/story-e6frf4fu-1227202241258?sv=f922b93ca5e8641d42f9e9c0c1312941#itm_s=foxs&itm_t=home&itm_c=content-3&itm_o=1&itm_l=Fox%20Feed%20-%20AFC%20slams%20claims%20Australia%20to%20be%20kicked%20out

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Australia's move to the Asian Football Confederation has been a great and necessary move for football in Australia. We were always languishing with the other Oceanic teams and because we used to always dominate and have to play a 5th placed team in South America when qualifying for the World Cup so now I think we truly earn our stripes by participating through the AFC and competing against other sides potentially as good as us such as Japan and South Korea!

It would be a regressive move if we were to be kicked out one day but all these reports have been dismissed and with the recent success of us hosting the Asian Cup I don't think our membership in the AFC will be expelled.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:01 pm

Jezza wrote:
Australia's move to the Asian Football Confederation has been a great and necessary move for football in Australia. We were always languishing with the other Oceanic teams and because we used to always dominate and have to play a 5th placed team in South America when qualifying for the World Cup so now I think we truly earn our stripes by participating through the AFC and competing against other sides potentially as good as us such as Japan and South Korea!

It would be a regressive move if we were to be kicked out one day but all these reports have been dismissed and with the recent success of us hosting the Asian Cup I don't think our membership in the AFC will be expelled.

It’s not up to Australia. It’s the other Asian Nations.

The most noise of us not liking being in the AFC are coming from the Middle East

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Jezza wrote:

It’s not up to Australia. It’s the other Asian Nations.

The most noise of us not liking being in the AFC are coming from the Middle East

I know it's not up to Australia, I never said it was!

I said it would be a regressive move for Australian football if we were expelled from the AFC!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: