Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Magpies crystal ball gazing.!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Magpiebill wrote:
Lazza wrote:

I fear that THIS particular prediction will be the most accurate as some posters here lack the patience to have a proper shit in a toilet..... Rolling Eyes

And on cue this poster Lazza makes his usual uncouth appearance to derail what is otherwise a good thread.

I like what you say Piesnchess. Hope you're right. Very Happy

I LOVE posters (especially newbies) who have had such wildly successful humour bypass operations. Twisted Evil Razz

BTW, you got one thing right; Piesnchess is always right and is a well respected and honourable bloody legend on Nick’s. Cool

dalyc Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:58 pm

COLLINGWOOD - 5-8

PREMIERS - Hawthorn

BROWNLOW - GA JR

MOST IMPROVED PIES PLAYER - Lachlan Keefe

MOST IMPROVED TEAM - Gold Coast

BIGGEST SLIDE BY TEAM - Freo

BOGEY TEAM STILL HAWKS FOR US ? - Yes

MOST ANNOYING COMMENTATOR - Dwayne Russell

MOST ANNOYING TEAM - Hawks

MOST ANNOYING PLAYER - That little shit from Freo

ABSOLUTE MONTY - Sack Bucks threads all season

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 pm

^ I actually think, sadly, that your Monty will be bloody spot on. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:53 am

Piesnchess wrote:

ONLY if the majority of posters here allow it to happen... Rolling Eyes

If it's based on irrational and illogical sentiments, we will be the fools if we accept it as bloody gospel. Shocked

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 am

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

ONLY if the majority of posters here allow it to happen... Rolling Eyes

If it's based on irrational and illogical sentiments, we will be the fools if we accept it as bloody gospel. Shocked

No, it will happen. It's an open forum and all views are welcome. You don't have to agree with all of them but you need to discern those that are worth commiting your time and energy to and those that just need to be ignored.

If those threads soon become a love fest for the suspect minority who espouse those extreme views they'll soon die a slow death. Continually harping about them only gives them life and credence.

And who knows, if this season goes completely to shoit and more concerning internal issues emerge we may all lean a little more that way in our thinking.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:09 pm

jackcass wrote:
And who knows, if this season goes completely to shoit and more concerning internal issues emerge we may all lean a little more that way in our thinking.

To each their own including yourself Daz, however if you expect this season not to be successful (as defined by making the finals) but really great due to the terrific development and significant progress of the young talent in a team missing the finals (as I currently think), I probably wont need to learn as much as those who are (as they have every bloody right to on a public forum) pick them to make top 4. Rolling Eyes

The problem will be the crucifixion of Buckley irrespective of how the young team progresses mainly because they didn't happen to make the bloody finals.. Shocked Damn the footy journos and Buckley haters (both here, other forums and among other club fans) as long as the internal powers that be at Collingwood are happy with the progress under Bucks. I will support the club unconditionally if THEY are happy with the team’s progress in 2015.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:46 pm

^ Lose to Brizzie bears in Rd 1, and the knives will be out for Bucks, after one round. !

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

If we make finals I think most would see it as a step in the right direction and a positive result for club and coach.

If we finish bottom 4 to 6 then all bets are off and rightly so.

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:26 pm

COLLINGWOOD - 5- 10 depending on injuries and if we actually have a decent game plan that's adaptable

PREMIERS - Port

BROWNLOW - G. Ablett if he play 17 rounds or more

MOST IMPROVED PIES PLAYER - have a gut feeling about Ben Ken

MOST IMPROVED TEAM - Hopefully us by a long way

BIGGEST SLIDE BY TEAM - Cats

BOGEY TEAM STILL HAWKS FOR US ? - Yes

MOST ANNOYING COMMENTATOR - All except Eddie

MOST ANNOYING TEAM - Hawks

MOST ANNOYING PLAYER - Duckwood

ABSOLUTE MONTY - Goodes to cleared of on field report after stabbing 4 opponents with a knife during marking contest

BEST POSTER - Toss up between Neil and PNC
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:54 am

Piesnchess wrote:
^ Lose to Brizzie bears in Rd 1, and the knives will be out for Bucks, after one round. !

I wouldn't be losing hope if we lose to Brisbane in Rd 1. Long season. Totally new make up of the team. No Beams or Lumumba from last year. By the end of the season we will know where we sit with the other teams and anyone who makes up their mind after Rd 1 really doesn't know much about football.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:06 am

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

I wouldn't be losing hope if we lose to Brisbane in Rd 1. Long season. Totally new make up of the team. No Beams or Lumumba from last year. By the end of the season we will know where we sit with the other teams and anyone who makes up their mind after Rd 1 really doesn't know much about football.

So true.

However I was reminded the other day by our own Jackcass (Daz) that the Collingwood Football Club is run by its members. So IF the club decides for whatever reason to rid themselves of Buckley, by logic they are dealing with and fully complying with the wishes of the majority of the Collingwood members.

As you said, it’s FAR too early for such talk now. However the club (members opinion) comes first and if they decide to sack Bucks for whatever reason during the season or afterwards, I guess I have to support the club in Collingwood and not the individual as with Buckley.

I can only hope it doesn’t come to that but at least my recent thinking of supporting Bucks at all costs has been amended by facts. If you don’t support the members of the club, you don’t support Collingwood who run the club FOR its members.

Lutts 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:13 am

COLLINGWOOD - 7 - 10

PREMIERS - Port, because I really don't want to see Hawthorn, Geelong, Fremantle or Sydney winning it.

BROWNLOW - Swannie makes a resurgence and wins by 6 votes

MOST IMPROVED PIES PLAYER - Witts becomes the new Sandilands

MOST IMPROVED TEAM - GWS (but will still miss the finals)

BIGGEST SLIDE BY TEAM - Essendon (finally ASADA shows some balls)

BOGEY TEAM STILL HAWKS FOR US ? - NO

MOST ANNOYING COMMENTATOR - Brayshaw

MOST ANNOYING TEAM - Essendon - WTF, why are these pr!cks still allowed to be running around

MOST ANNOYING PLAYER - Duckwood. Can someone please knock him out (going to tackle him around the waist of course)

ABSOLUTE MONTY - Lumumba and Goodes to jointly create a support group for Aboriginal Gay Hermaphrodites living in the slums of Rio. Lumumba will be awarded Australian of the Year, Goodes will be Knighted.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:20 pm

^ Don't think Goodsey will be Knighted, Tones only awards knighthoods to old farts who sleep with Queens. !

Lutts 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:49 pm

You are probably correct.
Knight sounds like night, which he might think is a referral to day and night, which can then be loosely translated to light and dark. So he may misinterpret calling someone a knight someone dark, which he will take as a racial slur an against a person's skin colour. But not just racial because in the movies to be knighted you have to kneel before the king/queen, so forcing someone to subject themselves like that is a form of bullying. And as he would also want to stop all bullying then he would then require a law to be passed to never ever ever use the word Knight again.
So because I enjoy playing chess, I hope he is never offered a Knighthood.

Kwah-LeBaire 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:19 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
ABSOLUTE MONTY - Goodes to be cleared of on field report after stabbing 4 opponents with a knife during marking contest.

Good one. Made me laugh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: