Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I really need help

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:45 am
Post subject: I really need helpReply with quote

I have just discovered that my seats for Fridays game are right behind as in one row behind the Hawthorn Cheer Squad. This is an awful mistake from ticketmaster and now in order to save my sanity and quite possibly my skin depending on how the game goes. I really need to try and get near or in the Collingwood cheer squad if at all possible I don't care what it takes I REALLY really really want to be with the cheer squad. I was in Adelaide and it was one of the best experiences I have had at the footy. If there is anyone who can help me please let me know.

~*Princess~Pebbles*~ 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Melinda dont stress out, get there early and grab a seat with cheer squad or if you cant grab a seat in any bay next to cheer squad.
If you have any probs see me tomorrow night
cheers.

Whether U Love me
Or Hate me
U still gunna date me
-Anthony Mundine

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:36 pm

Melinda that post was from myself, emma had her username 'princess pebbles' still in the system.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

CAAS 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:30 am

dont lie Joffa, We all know you are a girl behind closed doors. hahaha. See you tonight mate.
Mel, dont fret, the CAAS are standing right behind the hawks C.S. We'll fix them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: