Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Power forwards and Travis

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching a game last night on Fox Footy. Richmond v Dogs , I think (tragic, I know). Watching it as an unbiased observer, I focussed on a Tiger fwd (cant even think of his name now), anyway..irrelevant. However, I put or imagined Clokey in his position and FFS this guy pushed in the back, straight in front, still marked and goaled, held his opponent on many occasions. Not only did he get away with it, the commentators were quite..yeah, well strictly speaking it is a free against..but you cant stop that ie..ruin our game. Well ..isn't life lovely I thought. Poor old Clokey must be chewing his fingernails down to the knuckes with frustration. Gets gang raped each week and is always seemed to be the aggressor, or a case of play on ya big lug, no free there. I hate to say it, but if Travis had , say a Tiger guernsey on, we might be reading about "The unstoppable Tiger Forward Great". Hope the tide turns, wont hold my breath though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: