Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 
Log inLog in RegisterRegister
 
Welcome to Collingwood Brayden Maynard

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum
 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
magpieazza 



Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Location: Griffith N.S.W

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Scharenberg, Freeman, De Goey, Maynard, Moore, Broomhead.

CLASS and HURT factor !!!!!

_________________
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
RudeBoy 



Joined: 28 Nov 2005


PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

magpieazza wrote:
Scharenberg, Freeman, De Goey, Maynard, Moore, Broomhead.

CLASS and HURT factor !!!!!


...and Goodyear is a tackling machine and ball magnet apparently. Smile
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Mossi Leo



Joined: 20 May 2002
Location: Vittorio Veneto TV Italy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
magpieazza wrote:
Scharenberg, Freeman, De Goey, Maynard, Moore, Broomhead.

CLASS and HURT factor !!!!!


...and Goodyear is a tackling machine and ball magnet apparently. Smile


Also Looking forward to Marsh's development, and see what he can bring to the table! Exciting times and we haven't seen them play toghethor yet!
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
magpieazza 



Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Location: Griffith N.S.W

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mossi wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
magpieazza wrote:
Scharenberg, Freeman, De Goey, Maynard, Moore, Broomhead.

CLASS and HURT factor !!!!!


...and Goodyear is a tackling machine and ball magnet apparently. Smile


Also Looking forward to Marsh's development, and see what he can bring to the table! Exciting times and we haven't seen them play toghethor yet!


Out of all our youngsters I think those top 6 will be blue chip.

I am excited about Goodyear and Marsh but don't have high expectations although they could be extraordinary players.

On top of these, Grundy, Elliott, Kennedy, Langdon, Williams , Adams, Fasolo and Karnesis will form an exciting core. ( and hopefully Wittsy )

Just quietly, and I am stating the obvious, but I cant believe Reid and Brown are still 25!

So there are 18 players who are young largely untried and so promising. Smile Smile Cool

Collingwood in 2015 could have one of those years that things go right for and exceed expectations. I have a gut feeling about it.

_________________
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Mossi Leo



Joined: 20 May 2002
Location: Vittorio Veneto TV Italy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

magpieazza, I hope they Gel! That means, characterwise, play for each other and compliment each other. A lot of this depends on Buckley and the coaching staff! Should be a great ride!
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
magpieazza 



Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Location: Griffith N.S.W

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling good about it Mossi. We know the SA crew are tight. Moore and De Goey are almost brothers and not sure on the rest but being the similar age and coming through together under Bucks and co, like you said should be a great ride.

E viva i magpie!

_________________
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
roar 



Joined: 01 Sep 2004


PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

A backline with Marley and Maynard is going to hurt a lot of forwards. Can't wait to see them in action.
_________________
kill for collingwood!
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Mountains Magpie 



Joined: 01 Mar 2005
Location: Somewhere between now and then

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

magpieazza wrote:
Collingwood in 2015 could have one of those years that things go right for and exceed expectations. I have a gut feeling about it.


Me too. One step better than 2002 and two better than 2007 would be just bloody lovely thanks Wink

_________________
Spiral progress, unstoppable,
exhausted sources replaced by perversion
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
magpieazza 



Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Location: Griffith N.S.W

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

roar wrote:
A backline with Marley and Maynard is going to hurt a lot of forwards. Can't wait to see them in action.


I think we are set for something special , they are tough buggers that will make others walk tall.

_________________
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
magpieazza 



Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Location: Griffith N.S.W

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mountains Magpie wrote:
magpieazza wrote:
Collingwood in 2015 could have one of those years that things go right for and exceed expectations. I have a gut feeling about it.


Me too. One step better than 2002 and two better than 2007 would be just bloody lovely thanks Wink


This current crop of youngsters have something about them, the bonuses would be if Crisp, Karnesis and Witts have good careers.

_________________
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Dave The Man Scorpio



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Location: Someville, Victoria, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-08/new-pie-was-almost-a-crow
_________________
I am Da Man
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Privacy Policy

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group