Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Membership packs and merchandise

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JC Hartley Cancer

16 premierships now in the history books. Let's be the first club to 17 premierships.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Work this out. How many have white on their caps? Both of my caps are totally black.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:58 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

People should just shut up and be happy with what the Club gives them. Some fans think they are royalty and deserve special packs with the Queen of England endorsing their hats. Fair suck of the sauce bottle! If I ran the Membership department at the Club and these people complained, I would simply say 'piss off and stop whinging' we need loyal fans not those who sound like the piss ants at Carlton. I would tell them that if they complain about anything else, their membership would be cancelled on the spot and no refund provided. We need a disciplined approach to dealing with our fans if we are to be One Army marching to September. If any fans try going to the media, we will name them in public at the AGM.
JC Hartley Cancer

16 premierships now in the history books. Let's be the first club to 17 premierships.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:23 pm

From the flyer I received in my membership kit, it illustrates that all caps must be completely black, excluding premier partners and the emblem.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:46 am

I received a letter for the club the other day congratulating me on being a Legends member for 15 years. Yesterday I received a letter asking my why I have not paid for my membership. For many years I have payed via the drip system via my credit card. Every year there seems to be a drama involving membership with the club with at least one family member. Its not that hard - just roll it over and continue to charge the same credit card year in and year out. The only time there should be any issue is when the credit card expires and is renewed with a revised expiry date (which is about every 4-5 years).
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Nothing yet........

I was told the seating was to be done in January.
Have you received your card with new seats Jezza????

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 pm

King Monkey wrote:
Nothing yet........

I was told the seating was to be done in January.
Have you received your card with new seats Jezza????

No I haven't received my membership card for 2015. I just saw the changes implemented for home games on my magpies account and I decided to just change my away seating arrangement this year with anywhere between M31 to M35 being fine preferably undercover as well for my new away reserved seat. My home seats will be located in M35 which I'm happy with and nominated to start off with as I have some friends in this area.

I don't expect to receive my membership card until January or February. I remember having to change reserve seats a few years back and I didn't receive my card until late January/early February as opposed to retaining my current seats which meant my membership package along with the card would arrive before Christmas.

Overall I was happy to make the sacrifice to move for the sake of hoping the active area will be a success next year and my new reserved seats should be great!.

I think a change or transfer of reserved seating has been filled out in the reserved seat form by early December as the club begins to determine seating arrangements over the Christmas and New Year period.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:57 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

People that get on this site complaining about their memberships etc have a clear choice. Like it or piss off! The Club is not all about you.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
I received a letter for the club the other day congratulating me on being a Legends member for 15 years. Yesterday I received a letter asking my why I have not paid for my membership. For many years I have payed via the drip system via my credit card. Every year there seems to be a drama involving membership with the club with at least one family member. Its not that hard - just roll it over and continue to charge the same credit card year in and year out. The only time there should be any issue is when the credit card expires and is renewed with a revised expiry date (which is about every 4-5 years).

to date, i have received two phone calls, three emails and four pieces of mail asking for my renewal. they're nothing, if not, persistent. am giving up the legends membership for 2015.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:24 pm

I just paid for my 2015 Membership
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Woohoo..... Legends Pack received this morning..... Cap, scarf, lanyard, biro, 1 car sticker, keyring... no season ticket as have to wait till Feb due to changing seats....
TK Leo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:18 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
People that get on this site complaining about their memberships etc have a clear choice. Like it or piss off! The Club is not all about you.

Oh My God I finally agree with something you write Hiss - I do not know what to do........

Look we got the 5 packs, The kids ones are excellent, love mine and even love the cheap one my wife buys.

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:51 pm

yayyyyyyyy got my membership and polo before Christmas. Legends seems a bit light on these days. Used to get cards or something..... got a pen Wink
piester 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Upgraded my three game membership to Legends as moving home to Melbourne from Perth in the new few months. Everything was fine, no complaints about colour or quality, just absolutely pumped to be able to go to all Melbourne based games in 2015!
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Still nothing yet......

Thanks for the clarification Jezza.

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Member 7167 wrote:

I do that, except I do it in one lump from the credit card. The only time I have an issue is when the card expires.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6   

Jump to: