Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Membership packs and merchandise

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveH67 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the cap and scarf this year as my bonus.

Cap is not great, the peak is black with just the star logo on it.

Photos have disappeared from the social club members card too. Just grey with writing on it.

Less bumper stickers too now I see. Usually got more than 1 for the main rear window.

I swear the move to Star Athletic was a very poor choice to save money for the club.

The merchandise and membership kits are cheap crap.

80k in members shouldn't make a difference, if should make it better.
The-Den Libra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:48 am

Do legends members not get the trading cards anymore? I really liked those.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:52 am

You like those.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 am

Every year I pay my membership up front as soon as I get the notification that it's due. Every year I wait until around Christmas for my membership or polo or both to arrive. Every year I have to call the club and advise thm that they haven't arrived.

Both my mother and I received an email on 14th November advising that they'd been dispatched.

My mother paid her membership 2 weeks later than I did, her full pack (including polo) arrived last week. I'm still waiting lol. Hope I don't have to go through the same crap I do every year.

Arch@M32 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:27 pm

I agree with most here that the cap quality is shit. It does however fit my boof head well, which most don't, so they are partially forgiven.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:32 pm

I haven't received my membership pack yet as I only renewed about two weeks but everyone I know who has received their membership pack says that the scarf is poor and it looks like a black and grey scarf as opposed to a black and white scarf and they were disappointed with it overall.

Anyone else think the same on this or is it an exaggeration? I can't comment as I actually haven't seen it for myself but that's what I'm hearing nevertheless.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:07 am

Proud Pies wrote:
Every year I pay my membership up front as soon as I get the notification that it's due. Every year I wait until around Christmas for my membership or polo or both to arrive. Every year I have to call the club and advise thm that they haven't arrived.

Both my mother and I received an email on 14th November advising that they'd been dispatched.

My mother paid her membership 2 weeks later than I did, her full pack (including polo) arrived last week. I'm still waiting lol. Hope I don't have to go through the same crap I do every year.

Jacquie Jacquie Jacquie! Wasn't it you who told me about 4-5 years ago that it doesn't matter, you don't need it til next season, when I whinged the club had cut if fine, and I'm not convinced my kids packs would arrive before Santa Laughing Razz

My oldest daughter got her three game membership, no sign of mine or juniors, and Ian, I'd keep my mouth shut and try em both!

You could always use a scalpel!

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:34 am

think positive wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

Jacquie Jacquie Jacquie! Wasn't it you who told me about 4-5 years ago that it doesn't matter, you don't need it til next season, when I whinged the club had cut if fine, and I'm not convinced my kids packs would arrive before Santa Laughing Razz

My oldest daughter got her three game membership, no sign of mine or juniors, and Ian, I'd keep my mouth shut and try em both!

yes it was me. Wasn't whinging, just saying I'm HOPING it's not the same as previous years. I'd just like for once to get it when they say I am. Usually they have to resend it.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean with this
Quote:
you could always use a scalpel!

Warbler 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:37 pm

The club just takes mine out of my Credit Card , so you'd hope that they'd take the money when they have the goods ready .

But like most I'm still waiting .

GO PIES
selkevh 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Mine and the kids' stuff came Friday / mine on Saturday.

All my son wanted was something with the new green CGU logo (he's been waiting since mid way through the year).
I gave him my cap (I quite liked it) so he was very happy.

GlovemanGayfer Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:05 pm

My kids loved their full size Witts growth chart. I've put them up to stop burglars. Geez he's huge!
Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Just got off the phone from the membership dept re the seating in M33 - everyone who was seated in this bay who applied to stay and be on the C/S waiting list will be sent application forms to join the C/S and stay, other wise will be moved to either M32 or a close bay as M33 is now general admission.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Ian wrote:
Just got off the phone from the membership dept re the seating in M33 - everyone who was seated in this bay who applied to stay and be on the C/S waiting list will be sent application forms to join the C/S and stay, other wise will be moved to either M32 or a close bay as M33 is now general admission.

I've been reallocated to M35 now as I didn't want to sit in the active area anymore and I nominated to sit elsewhere in the bottom level of the Ponsford End in that area preferably around M35 where my current seats are!

Very happy with my new reserved seats for Home and Away games next year.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
think positive wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

yes it was me. Wasn't whinging, just saying I'm HOPING it's not the same as previous years. I'd just like for once to get it when they say I am. Usually they have to resend it.

Quote:

The scalpel was for Ian and his double tickets!

Cheers

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:53 pm

think positive wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
think positive wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

Quote:

The scalpel was for Ian and his double tickets!

Cheers

ahhhhh thanks for the clarification Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: