Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ISIS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

^The holocaust is one of the most studied events in human history, and even its primary central finding is ignored: Ordinary folk just like us went from good to evil and back to good again in the space of five minutes.

And you won't get a single retort to that because there isn't one. Instead, like anything which contradicts people's infantile comfort assumptions, it gets tossed from mind and replaced with the simpleton truism that it's preferable to kill the killer before he can kill you Rolling Eyes

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:59 am

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:
Cmon now, where are the apologists?

Not this nonsense again.

Just who exactly is an apologist for ISIS on Nicks?

It's not nonesnes, it's the three who continually say, meh, no worse than the Christians going back a few million years or two.

No, how does that apologise for ISIS exactly?

It would be like me saying stop being an apologist for extreme right wing religious based nutters with your views about Halal = Muslim tax. The fact that it's not evidence based & hence wrong does not make you an apologist.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Hehe 1. 2. 3. Like ducks in a row! I rest my case!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:13 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Morrigu wrote:
Hmmm - are you fed up working in the Australian public health care system where all people including the pesky infidels are treated the same?

Mdecins Sans Frontires who embrace all who need treatment regardless of religion or ethnicity not for you?

Well we have the perfect career solution for you - ISIS health!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/national/australian-doctor-tareq-kamleh-appears-in-islamic-state-propaganda-video-20150425-1mt603.html

Maybe he had the right motivation in wanting to help Syrian people - but he has blown it by being a poster boy for this delightful mob.

If genuinely wanted to use his Australian education and skills to help ALL people he could have gone with many organisations to do so!

Still paediatric training for ISIS health will be valuable for all the births occurring as a result of rape at the hands of these brave warriors Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Hope he payed his HECS debt before he went Wink

Hah, bet he didn't, sounds like a real classy bloke.

Quote:
THE Australian doctor appearing in a video on behalf of ISIS was a fraud, sleazeball and a creep who had slept with nurses, doctors and even patients one of them a sex worker former colleagues claim.

Tareq Kamleh, who referred to himself as Abu Yusuf in a stylised IS propaganda video, said he was a doctor who had travelled to the Islamic State stronghold of Raqqa from Australia to offer his medical services as part of his jihad for Islam.

The former Adelaide University medical student was previously referred to as a womaniser and a drinker; however, according to The Australian, Kamleh was also a sexually manipulative fraud whose immorality led him to exploit patients and girlfriends in the name of sexual gratification.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/young-aussie-isis-doctor-was-a-manipulative-sleaze-and-creep/story-fni0xqrb-1227322478122

And the poor women who were manipulated then have the pleasure of being stoned to death according to the rules of the peaceful religion! Nice.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:16 pm

think positive wrote:

If you were a defence attorney, I think your client would be paying costs.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:20 pm

David wrote:
think positive wrote:

Honey, really, you know me, I'm all prosecution!

David Libra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:20 pm

^ On that news story above, whether it's true or not, it does seem a bit off printing the claims of one anonymous colleague (we take it on faith that he/she really was a colleague) as fact. Guess there's not much danger of a defamation suit!
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:41 pm

think positive wrote:
David wrote:
think positive wrote:

I think the word you're looking for is persecution not prosecution...
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:53 pm

nomadjack wrote:
think positive wrote:
David wrote:
think positive wrote:

Actually if you read back on my posts, I stand up for the victims every time, what shits me is those standing up for the $$%^%%$ criminals and their bullshit excuses, and "lack of free will". I have never believed it's about "religion" that's just an excuse, it's about evil men, twisting passages of text to suit their evil ways.

Not agreeing with halal or kosher certification, is hardly persecuting anyone, I just think it's all bullshit.

Certification for non GM food, that I can understand. But halal and kosher, is bullshit.

Oh yeah, and then there is the prayer breaks! But I don't agree with smokers extra breaks either! Evil, I'm evil.

But carry on.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 pm

think positive wrote:
nomadjack wrote:
think positive wrote:
David wrote:
think positive wrote:

Not agreeing with halal or kosher certification, is hardly persecuting anyone, I just think it's all bullshit.

If only you weren't just doing that. But you weren't

You were supporting the view that paying for Halal was supporting terrorism.

There's enough evidence out there to show that this is plainly wrong & part of right wing fundamentalism agenda to use this as a stick to whip up xenophobic attitudes to muslims per se.

To then misrepresent yourself by saying you were not agreeing with kosher or halal is being disingenuous on your part here.

David Libra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:18 pm

think positive wrote:
Actually if you read back on my posts, I stand up for the victims every time, what shits me is those standing up for the $$%^%%$ criminals and their bullshit excuses, and "lack of free will". I have never believed it's about "religion" that's just an excuse, it's about evil men, twisting passages of text to suit their evil ways.

Certification for non GM food, that I can understand. But halal and kosher, is bullshit.

Oh yeah, and then there is the prayer breaks! But I don't agree with smokers extra breaks either! Evil, I'm evil.

But carry on.

Not evil, just intolerant.

For most of us, these are small accommodations that we make in order to allow people from diverse backgrounds to feel welcome in this country. Halal, prayer breaks, cultural nights at the swimming pool and whatever other hobby horses you can think of cost us nothing of significance at the end of the day.

Most Australians are fine with this because Australia is, by and large, a tolerant country. It's not that all those millions of Australians are enlightened, educated or best friends with the Muslim or gay or Indigenous community. Many are, but far more simply exercise a "live and let live" approach.

That's all tolerance is at the end of the day. It's no great moral achievement; just the minimum social expectation. If you can't even manage that, it's a problem.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm

watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:
nomadjack wrote:
think positive wrote:
David wrote:
think positive wrote:

If only you weren't just doing that. But you weren't

You were supporting the view that paying for Halal was supporting terrorism.

There's enough evidence out there to show that this is plainly wrong & part of right wing fundamentalism agenda to use this as a stick to whip up xenophobic attitudes to muslims per se.

To then misrepresent yourself by saying you were not agreeing with kosher or halal is being disingenuous on your part here.

well now theres a leap!! youll be fine jumping off the high board at that cultural swimming pool night!!

your totally wrong, I genuinely just think its bullshit. just another tax, but our government don't get the money. its blackmail, pay for certification or we will tell our flock not to buy your product. so they may not be terrorists collecting it, but they are certainly shysters.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:29 pm

David wrote:
think positive wrote:

But carry on.

Not evil, just intolerant.

For most of us, these are small accommodations that we make in order to allow people from diverse backgrounds to feel welcome in this country. Halal, prayer breaks, cultural nights at the swimming pool and whatever other hobby horses you can think of cost us nothing of significance at the end of the day.

Most Australians are fine with this because Australia is, by and large, a tolerant country. It's not that all those millions of Australians are enlightened, educated or best friends with the Muslim or gay or Indigenous community. Many are, but far more simply exercise a "live and let live" approach.

That's all tolerance is at the end of the day. It's no great moral achievement; just the minimum social expectation. If you can't even manage that, it's a problem.

uh huh.

tolerance is a two way street is it not?

how about they tolerate our food prep expectations,, instead of expecting us to change ours, including expecting us to change our moral expectation of how our meat ends up dead?

they chose to move countries, how about embracing our customs, our standards, and yes, our moral obligation to merciful slaughter, instead of their terror ensuring kill method?

its bullshit, its cruel, and its unnecessary.

white man guilt is out of control.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:40 pm

You tell 'em, TP. I think we should bring back Muslim huntin' days just to make 'em sweat a bit more. Don't ya' love it when the stress of everyone hating on them gets to 'em and makes their babies cry? Ooh yeah! Take that, Muslim Halal cow-killing infant! Time for a Psalm on this blessed day of worship:

Psalm 137:9 wrote:
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Praise the Lord, I say!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:44 pm

pietillidie wrote:
You tell 'em, TP. I think we should bring back Muslim huntin' days just to make 'em sweat a bit more. Don't ya' love it when the stress of everyone hating on them gets to 'em and makes their babies cry? Ooh yeah! Take that, Muslim Halal cow-killing infant! Time for a Psalm on this blessed day of worship:

Psalm 137:9 wrote:
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Praise the Lord, I say!
yep that's what I said Rolling Eyes

sometimes you really are a total *&%%^&(*^$.

I forgot im too ignorant to have a valid opinion, ill leave you too your superiority complex.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 97 of 128   

Jump to: