Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ISIS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Swoop42 wrote:
Just hope that Al Qaeda and ISIS never see eye to eye and work together.

The good thing about fundamentalists is that they rarely compromise. I can't even guess what AQ and ISIS don't see eye to eye on—probably some little bit of dogma that would mean absolutely nothing to us. Or maybe it's just a difference in methodology. Either way, ISIS's tactic of "make absolutely everyone else hate us" seems to be working a treat.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:50 pm

David wrote:
Swoop42 wrote:

..... I can't even guess what AQ and ISIS don't see eye to eye on—......

Beards & whether to say Death to Israel, Death to America twice or three times during prayer.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:09 pm

David wrote:
Swoop42 wrote:

The good thing about fundamentalists is that they rarely compromise. I can't even guess what AQ and ISIS don't see eye to eye on—probably some little bit of dogma that would mean absolutely nothing to us. Or maybe it's just a difference in methodology. Either way, ISIS's tactic of "make absolutely everyone else hate us" seems to be working a treat.

Yep, they're recruiting disaffected numbats from all over the world who want to die for an Islamic paradise. Working beautifully compared to AQ's method of just blow things up and don't talk.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:14 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:
Swoop42 wrote:

Yep, they're recruiting disaffected numbats from all over the world who want to die for an Islamic paradise. Working beautifully compared to AQ's method of just blow things up and don't talk.

And luckily there's only a few dozen of them, hey Dave?!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThVD6VR9Uak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6QPOkGFOw

Last edited by watt price tully on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Do you have any conditions I should know about?
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Hmmm - are you fed up working in the Australian public health care system where all people including the pesky infidels are treated the same?

Médecins Sans Frontières who embrace all who need treatment regardless of religion or ethnicity not for you?

Well we have the perfect career solution for you - ISIS health!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/national/australian-doctor-tareq-kamleh-appears-in-islamic-state-propaganda-video-20150425-1mt603.html

Maybe he had the right motivation in wanting to help Syrian people - but he has blown it by being a poster boy for this delightful mob.

If genuinely wanted to use his Australian education and skills to help ALL people he could have gone with many organisations to do so!

Still paediatric training for ISIS health will be valuable for all the births occurring as a result of rape at the hands of these brave warriors Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Hope he payed his HECS debt before he went Wink

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:39 pm

Cmon now, where are the apologists?
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Amazing how someone so educated could be so brainwashed.

Pity he isn't a neurosurgeon.

Plenty of heads to practice on.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:11 am

think positive wrote:

Not this nonsense again.

Just who exactly is an apologist for ISIS on Nicks?

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:15 am

swoop42 wrote:
Amazing how someone so educated could be so brainwashed.

Pity he isn't a neurosurgeon.

Plenty of heads to practice on.

Laughing Laughing

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:55 am

watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:

Not this nonsense again.

It's not nonesnes, it's the three who continually say, meh, no worse than the Christians going back a few million years or two.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 am

Morrigu wrote:
Hmmm - are you fed up working in the Australian public health care system where all people including the pesky infidels are treated the same?

Médecins Sans Frontières who embrace all who need treatment regardless of religion or ethnicity not for you?

Well we have the perfect career solution for you - ISIS health!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/national/australian-doctor-tareq-kamleh-appears-in-islamic-state-propaganda-video-20150425-1mt603.html

Maybe he had the right motivation in wanting to help Syrian people - but he has blown it by being a poster boy for this delightful mob.

If genuinely wanted to use his Australian education and skills to help ALL people he could have gone with many organisations to do so!

Still paediatric training for ISIS health will be valuable for all the births occurring as a result of rape at the hands of these brave warriors Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Hope he payed his HECS debt before he went Wink

Hah, bet he didn't, sounds like a real classy bloke.

Quote:
THE Australian doctor appearing in a video on behalf of ISIS was a “fraud”, “sleazeball” and a “creep” who had slept with nurses, doctors and even patients — one of them a sex worker — former colleagues claim.

Tareq Kamleh, who referred to himself as Abu Yusuf in a stylised IS propaganda video, said he was a doctor who had travelled to the Islamic State stronghold of Raqqa from Australia to offer his medical services as part of his “jihad for Islam”.

The former Adelaide University medical student was previously referred to as a “womaniser” and a drinker; however, according to The Australian, Kamleh was also a “sexually manipulative fraud” whose “immorality” led him to exploit patients and girlfriends in the name of sexual gratification.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/young-aussie-isis-doctor-was-a-manipulative-sleaze-and-creep/story-fni0xqrb-1227322478122

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 am

wanted to use has a Australian education and skills to help ALL people.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:00 am

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:

Not this nonsense again.

It's not nonesnes, it's the three who continually say, meh, no worse than the Christians going back a few million years or two.

That this organisation is no worse than mainstream Christianity was a few hundred years ago is fact. You can make of that what you will. Personally, I find it useful to be aware of history; it gives a bit of perspective (particularly when people want to slate this back to Islam and its supposedly fundamentally evil nature).

The truth is, you'd probably rarely see anybody mention this fact if this thread had been purely about posters like Jezza and WPT reporting news about the conflict and the rest of us discussing its origins, implications and possible outcome.

Instead, this thread's agenda has been set by people who have opportunistically leapt on this conflict as a means to demonise an entire religion. That's pretty much all that has been achieved over the course of these 98 pages: ignorant claims followed by (mostly) patient rebuttal, over and over again.

It's a shame, because we could have learned something about this conflict; about the socioeconomic conditions and sects of Islam that give rise to groups like ISIS; about the geopolitical movements that bring about the conditions in which they thrive; about the military tactics needed to defeat them. But perhaps most people here aren't truly interested in any of that stuff; they just want to be told that they were right all along about Islam being terrible. I have no reason to believe the next 98 pages will be any different.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 96 of 128   

Jump to: