Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Young guns and "Moore"

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daicos from the boundry 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Freeman is wearing #9 by his tweeter account.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:19 pm

I might be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that Freeman will be allocated the number 21 jumper.

It's only a rumour though as there hasn't been any source to confirm this.

magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Geek wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
he was great but his best footy seemed to be pre 25yo

Yeah he copped a bit of flack there as a young 'un. He was starting to get pretty good though and I remember watching that state of origin game where he had Bartel, Ablett and Harvey roving to him and he was absolutely killing it.

Did his PCL that game though which is not a good injury for a ruckman to get. Not sure if he ever fully came back from it.

You are on the money there Geek, Fraser never played at that level ever again. It was heartbreaking and almost like the powers to be just never wanted to see Collingwood and Fraser thrive. It was like a cruel joke from above, truly gutwrenching and Josh should always be remembered for the form he showed for that short while. He was on the way to greatness.

MJ23 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:06 pm

magpieazza wrote:
Geek wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:

Yeah he copped a bit of flack there as a young 'un. He was starting to get pretty good though and I remember watching that state of origin game where he had Bartel, Ablett and Harvey roving to him and he was absolutely killing it.

Did his PCL that game though which is not a good injury for a ruckman to get. Not sure if he ever fully came back from it.

You are on the money there Geek, Fraser never played at that level ever again. It was heartbreaking and almost like the powers to be just never wanted to see Collingwood and Fraser thrive. It was like a cruel joke from above, truly gutwrenching and Josh should always be remembered for the form he showed for that short while. He was on the way to greatness.

Was at that game. He was killing them. One of the best few qtrs of footy from him I'd seen.
He wasn't the same after.
Worse still that year the cats beat us in the prelim and josh not playing was the difference. I remember ottens giving cats Mids first use and dominating round the ground. I don't care what anyone says about ablett or stokes, the diff that game was ottens and us missing josh.
We would have beat Port in the GF.

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:25 pm

More events thru photo,s of Wed training---Marsh was in one with running shoe,s in hand
so hope the got to his feet for a workout.
Langdon popped in to another and altho restricted Sharenberg was out there
Our four from last draft --yessssssssss

simon tonna 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:19 pm

MJ23 wrote:
magpieazza wrote:
Geek wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:

Was at that game. He was killing them. One of the best few qtrs of footy from him I'd seen.
He wasn't the same after.
Worse still that year the cats beat us in the prelim and josh not playing was the difference. I remember ottens giving cats Mids first use and dominating round the ground. I don't care what anyone says about ablett or stokes, the diff that game was ottens and us missing josh.
We would have beat Port in the GF.

Was unstoppable and easy best on ground bar no one. Then it happened
And I really felt for him and the club as it was a match that only had bragging rights as to how many players were picked from your club you barracked for. As I recall it at the time of selection I felt, why fraser as first pick ruck. yes he was in top form but geez. the club must of been concerned with the risks involved for our slightly bilt ruck.
Malti and the boy's really were unlucky that year and it goes back to josh breaking down. Thanks for bringing it up Geek.💀😹

Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 pm

barrybc41 wrote:
Reading some reports with Freeman 1st
Honorable mentions to Seedsman and Crisp finishing
strongly.
Go boys !!!

Daylight was second

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: