Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

CHEER SQUAD PEOPLE AND OUTER SQUAD

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:34 pm
Post subject: CHEER SQUAD PEOPLE AND OUTER SQUADReply with quote

This has been a horrid week and i have spoken to many of you since last saturday and this message is also for all our wonderful friends in the outer cheer squad.

To cameron and JLC your co-operation with the cheer squad has been marvellous the friendship will continue between the two groups, JLC your past and present support of the cheer squad is so much appreciated, your phone calls as well as camerons over the last couple of days shows that we are united as ever, none of us can understand why and how such an article full of such bullshit could possibly make it to page 9 of the herald sun.
I will catch up with cameron on saturday as pre arranged to have a drink so thanks heaps to everyone in the outer for your support over the last few days.

Cheer squad people i have only known some of you for a little more over 12 months and im proud to say your the greatest and most passionate group of supporters i have come across, to the ones i have spoken to on the phone it will take ten times more than this to bring us down, if anything it will make us stronger so lift your heads and stay strong in the faith.
we have all been portrayed as a mob who has no respect for each other or the club....HOW WRONG THEY ARE!!

BRING ON SATURDAY!!

Frankie when i last spoke with you on the phone you were feeling pretty down, all i have to say frankie is without your hard work day in and day out we wouldnt have a cheer squad.

EVERYONE when the final siren sounds on saturday afternoon to signal a great win over the west coast eagles,as a show of unity arm in arm we will all sing the collingwood theme song!!

see you all thursday night or saturday.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 01 April 2002).]

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

we'll only come through this stronger joffa.

where's the outer cheer squad sitting this week? we really have to join forces on saturday and show everyone just how good we are. we gotta make a LOT of noise.

bloody bring it on!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: