Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Im just rapt

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 pm
Post subject: Im just raptReply with quote

Sure im miffed that Beamsy has chosen to go to the teddy bears. His loss, not ours. Really liked the kid, thought he would be our next Captain..perhaps. I was wrong..life goes on. Im truly wrapt though that the replacements Varcoe, Crisp and Greenwood want to and are genuinely excited about coming to Collingwood. I've had my doubts and have expressed my concerns to a few Geelong mates along the way about Varcoe being too soft etc, but even they concede, he can and could be quite a weapon for Collingwood.Lets hope so. Greenwood looks great to me and might be a real surprise. No surprise to those that saw him runner up in B&F for finals contenders North Melbourne. Hard at it t, tough nut, just what we have been missing at Pieland. Crisp could be anything he wants to be. Has the size, skills and (only what I have seen by highlights) endeavour, hopefully he can step up to the next level. This leaves us with the magical #5 selection, a Hine special is looming. Make no mistake, get this right, with the improvement and development of our young talented (albeit inexperienced) magpie fledglings, recruits, yet to be seen , namely Freeman and Sharenberg, the recruiting of father and son Moore MK2, I am genuinely enthused (and refreshed). Loved your work Harry O (L), fondest regards, and you too Beamsy..good luck son, but all boiled down those that don't wanna be us..see ya later, cheers! Adios moschachos. We are the proud, ferociously loyal, side by side soldiers of the black and white army. We need no sympathisers, nobody comes close to our frantic loyalty and owners of our sacred colours. Our colours don't run. Our TRUE supporters show no distaste , but also no respect to those who turn away. We wish them well, but once they don a different guernsey, they have sold their soul and therefore we show no mercy. Those that challenge the actions of this great club, think long and hard. Are you better qualified to judge the actions, deliberations, negotiating, behind the scenes dealings that goes along with these duties?. Probably a big no. In which case, by all means give your opinions (its a free world), however I ask you, please give our new recruits a CHANCE to prove themselves first before judgement is made. Once they pull on black and white, they are our brothers! Cheers, Floreat Pica.

Last edited by skaman on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post Ska. I'm pretty pumped about what next year could hold too. Just can't believe that anyone that watches us every week couldn't see how much improvement there is in us with the young profile of our list. Apart from the new acquisitions, add pick 5, Scharenberg, Freeman and Karnezis who we haven't seen at senior level yet, the development that will come with Adams, Broomhead, Witts, Grundy, Keefe, Frost, Williams, Kennedy, Thomas and Langdon. An injury free Seedsman and Fasolo. The cream of Pendles, Steele and Elliot. Reid and Brown fit, fingers crossed. I could go on. Genuinely exciting times ahead.

Last edited by Damien on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:03 pm

^ that there be quality postin'
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Great post Skaman & I endorse your sentiments as well as those of Damien. Top stuff guys. I too look forward to seeing the young kids develop. If young Marsh & young Crisp develop that would be a huge bonus to our foot speed.

I really hope we get Brayshaw with pick no 5 as unlikely as that might seem.

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:20 pm

i'm wrapt that you're wrapt. this is nice.

once the drafts have been completed it will be time to get behind those that pull on the black and white jumper. we have much to look forward to.

Flashman 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:23 pm
Post subject: Re: Im just wraptReply with quote

skaman wrote:
Sure im miffed that Beamsy has chosen to go to the teddy bears. His loss, not ours. Really liked the kid, thought he would be our next Captain..perhaps. I was wrong..life goes on. Im truly wrapt though that the replacements Varcoe, Crisp and Greenwood want to and are genuinely excited about coming to Collingwood. I've had my doubts and have expressed my concerns to a few Geelong mates along the way about Varcoe being too soft etc, but even they concede, he can and could be quite a weapon for Collingwood.Lets hope so. Greenwood looks great to me and might be a real surprise. No surprise to those that saw him runner up to finals contenders North Melbourne. Hard at it t, tough nut, just what we have been missing at Pieland. Crisp could be anything he wants to be. Has the size, skills and (only what I have seen by highlights) endeavour, hopefully he can step up to the next level. This leaves us with the magical #5 selection, a Hine special is looming. Make no mistake, get this right, with the improvement and development of our young talented (albeit inexperienced) magpie fledglings, recruits, yet to be seen , namely Freeman and Sharenberg, the recruiting of father and son Moore MK2, I am genuinely enthused (and refreshed). Loved your work Harry O (L), fondest regards, and you too Beamsy..good luck son, but all boiled down those that don't wanna be us..see ya later, cheers! Adios moschachos. We are the proud, ferociously loyal, side by side soldiers of the black and white army. We need no sympathisers, nobody comes close to our frantic loyalty and owners of our sacred colours. Our colours don't run. Our TRUE supporters show no distaste , but also no respect to those who turn away. We wish them well, but once they don a different guernsey, they have sold their soul and therefore we show no mercy. Those that challenge the actions of this great club, think long and hard. Are you better qualified to judge the actions, deliberations, negotiating, behind the scenes dealings that goes along with these duties?. Probably a big no. In which case, by all means give your opinions (its a free world), however I ask you, please give our new recruits a CHANCE to prove themselves first before judgement is made. Once they pull on black and white, they are our brothers! Cheers, Floreat Pica.

Quoted for awesomeness.

Now move this thread to the general forum so it can get the appreciation it deserves.

Well done Skaman. Smile
Stupied 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:21 am

John Wren wrote:

once the drafts have been completed it will be time to get behind those that pull on the black and white jumper. we have much to look forward to.

I'm rapt that I know there is no w in rapt.

Not so rapt about losing Beams... Hoping the new boys can have an impact. Fingers crossed!
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 am
Post subject: Re: Im just wraptReply with quote

skaman wrote:
Sure im miffed that Beamsy has chosen to go to the teddy bears. His loss, not ours. Really liked the kid, thought he would be our next Captain..perhaps. I was wrong..life goes on. Im truly wrapt though that the replacements Varcoe, Crisp and Greenwood want to and are genuinely excited about coming to Collingwood. I've had my doubts and have expressed my concerns to a few Geelong mates along the way about Varcoe being too soft etc, but even they concede, he can and could be quite a weapon for Collingwood.Lets hope so. Greenwood looks great to me and might be a real surprise. No surprise to those that saw him runner up in B&F for finals contenders North Melbourne. Hard at it t, tough nut, just what we have been missing at Pieland. Crisp could be anything he wants to be. Has the size, skills and (only what I have seen by highlights) endeavour, hopefully he can step up to the next level. This leaves us with the magical #5 selection, a Hine special is looming. Make no mistake, get this right, with the improvement and development of our young talented (albeit inexperienced) magpie fledglings, recruits, yet to be seen , namely Freeman and Sharenberg, the recruiting of father and son Moore MK2, I am genuinely enthused (and refreshed). Loved your work Harry O (L), fondest regards, and you too Beamsy..good luck son, but all boiled down those that don't wanna be us..see ya later, cheers! Adios moschachos. We are the proud, ferociously loyal, side by side soldiers of the black and white army. We need no sympathisers, nobody comes close to our frantic loyalty and owners of our sacred colours. Our colours don't run. Our TRUE supporters show no distaste , but also no respect to those who turn away. We wish them well, but once they don a different guernsey, they have sold their soul and therefore we show no mercy. Those that challenge the actions of this great club, think long and hard. Are you better qualified to judge the actions, deliberations, negotiating, behind the scenes dealings that goes along with these duties?. Probably a big no. In which case, by all means give your opinions (its a free world), however I ask you, please give our new recruits a CHANCE to prove themselves first before judgement is made. Once they pull on black and white, they are our brothers! Cheers, Floreat Pica.

Well said skaman. Smile
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:09 am

I too am feeling rapture.

I've been trying to make a best 22, but we have too many players to fit into it.

It will take another stupidly long injury list to keep us out of the finals

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:26 am

Stupied wrote:
John Wren wrote:

Not so rapt about losing Beams... Hoping the new boys can have an impact. Fingers crossed!

i should get a wrap over the knuckles for misspelling rapt.

strangely, i have moved on quite quickly about beams. he is no longer part of the equation so no need to waste thought on him.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:46 am

John Wren wrote:
Stupied wrote:
John Wren wrote:

strangely, i have moved on quite quickly about beams. he is no longer part of the equation so no need to waste thought on him.

At least no-one was wrapped! Rolling Eyes
magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:59 am

Now this is the type of thread I like. Liked the content but also the way you used the words because it sounded like someone intelligent speaking, as opposed to the cheap trash written stuff that we find in cybertexts these days.
I am guilty of the short and nasty text talk but appreciate the well written stuff much more.

Neway IMHO ....GO PIES!!! LOL, LMFAO, cya l8er bro.

skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:59 am

Hahaha thanks guys, it was late..i was very tired. No excuses for poor spelling! Three straps across the John Thomas with a wet bootlace for me! Wink (title fixed) By all means mods, move to general discussion. Smile
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:31 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Stupied wrote:
John Wren wrote:

At least no-one was wrapped! Rolling Eyes

Who was slapt?

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:32 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Who was slapt?

Flying High style queue forming up as we speak!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: