Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lions continue to mock us through twitter

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Az 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:40 pm
Post subject: Lions continue to mock us through twitterReply with quote

Call me out for looking too much into this but I think given the circumstances it's definitely a smart arse comment to make and a jab at Ed.

@beama17 in maroon, blue and gold #lockitineddie #donedeal #BeamsALion

I don't care what it takes Pies, but we need to belt the living crap out of these smug bastards every time we play them from here on out. I think my hate for them is just brimming past the scum at this point.
simon tonna 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope the playing group have a strong focus on what is expected
each week and that we see improvement with such a young squad.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:50 pm

I wonder if Claye will offer to give up 17 to big bro
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:50 pm
Post subject: Re: Lions continue to mock us through twitterReply with quote

Az wrote:
Call me out for looking too much into this but I think given the circumstances it's definitely a smart arse comment to make and a jab at Ed.

I don't care what it takes Pies, but we need to belt the living crap out of these smug bastards every time we play them from here on out. I think my hate for them is just brimming past the scum at this point.

Nah mate, my hate for them goes way back, to the 03 GF, when even their coach Lethal told them to "cool it and stop gloating " to his own scumbag players post the GF. I was told after that game that that swine ackermanis got a Collingwood jumper off some fan in the crowd, and spat on it, I well remember that "sportsmanship" from their rotten mongrel team. I hope Beams gets hit by the Karma bus too, and he Brions stay as skint as they are now, under rat Leperdryreech. Mad Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:51 pm

jackcass wrote:
I wonder if Claye will offer to give up 17 to big bro

Wouldn't it be cute if Dayne wore 71!
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Couldn't give a stuff about him now because he's not one of us - he's the enemy.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:15 pm

if Dayne Beams has any character at all, he now needs to thank the Collingwood Football Club and its supporters for all they have done, from recruiting him to getting him to where he is now.

Twitter it Dayne, if you can't be bothered giving a press conference!!!

Fail to do that and it will become obvious that you are a person with little integrity and we are much, much, better off without you.
Domesticated_Ape Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:17 pm

It's hilarious, because it just shows that the Brisbane media still don't care about this footy club. They have to use twitter to get their message out even after the biggest signing in the clubs history.

#amateurhour #Brisbanetrolls #Jackspainlions #LessclassthanDaisy #ClayeplaysNEAFLnow
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:26 pm

What would these hillbilly,s know as up until 1986 they
all played the bum sniffin game of Rugby
Kick their arse i say when next we meet

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:26 pm

PyreneesPie wrote:
if Dayne Beams has any character at all, he now needs to thank the Collingwood Football Club and its supporters for all they have done, from recruiting him to getting him to where he is now.

Twitter it Dayne, if you can't be bothered giving a press conference!!!

Fail to do that and it will become obvious that you are a person with little integrity and we are much, much, better off without you.

Dayne's balls lay between his keyboard and computer screen. If you're going to thank the club that gave you the opportunity to play football at the highest level, that supported you through thick and thin (yes I'm referring to that night after the 2010 GF Dayney) and paid you handsomely all throughout your 6 six years then you should do so in person in front of the supporters and members that cheered you on all throughout your career. You had the opportunity at the Copeland but decided to spend it at a pub in Kew with mates, that shows your true class and character Dayney boy.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Dayne WHO ????

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:02 pm
Post subject: Re: Lions continue to mock us through twitterReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Az wrote:

Nah mate, my hate for them goes way back, to the 03 GF, when even their coach Lethal told them to "cool it and stop gloating " to his own scumbag players post the GF. I was told after that game that that swine ackermanis got a Collingwood jumper off some fan in the crowd, and spat on it, I well remember that "sportsmanship" from their rotten mongrel team. I hope Beams gets hit by the Karma bus too, and he Brions stay as skint as they are now, under rat Leperdryreech. Mad Mad

Yep they're scum end of story. Wish they would just fold

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Piss weak tweet by Beams. Not a mention of thanks for everything CFC did for him let alone agreeing to the deal so he could go home.

As Ed said all the way back to when Nick Davis left. If you don't wanna be at Collingwood then we don't want you.

As far as will I boo him? It's a categorical YES from me.

I wish him as much success as Dale Thomas has had so far. Phark him!

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:04 pm

think positive wrote:
[quote="Piesnchess"][quote="Az"]Call me out for looking too much into this but I think given the circumstances it's definitely a smart arse comment to make and a jab at Ed.

I don't care what it takes Pies, but we need to belt the living crap out of these smug bastards every time we play them from here on out. I think my hate for them is just brimming past the scum at this point.[/quote]

Nah mate, my hate for them goes way back, to the 03 GF, when even their coach Lethal told them to "cool it and stop gloating " to his own scumbag players post the GF. I was told after that game that that swine ackermanis got a Collingwood jumper off some fan in the crowd, and spat on it, I well remember that "sportsmanship" from their rotten mongrel team. I hope Beams gets hit by the Karma bus too, and he Brions stay as skint as they are now, under rat Leperdryreech. Mad Mad[/quote]

Yep they're scum end of story. Wish they would just fold
Where did @beama17 in maroon blue and gold #lockitineddie #donedeal #BeamsALion he or she don't care what it take Pies but we need to belt the living crap out of these smug bastards every time we play them from here on out?
Bucks2014 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Boys settle, let's move on.

dayne beams @beama17 · 3h 3 hours ago

Would like to thank the collingwood football club for the past 6 years . You gave me the opportunity to live my dream . Thankyou .

The decisions I've made are for what I think is best for myself, partner and family and that is all that matters to me at the end of the day

Lastly I'm looking forward to continuing my career with the lions and my best mate and my brother . Thankyou to everyone who has supported

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: