Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#30 Darcy Moore

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 120, 121, 122  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Culprit wrote:
^^ I said Heath Shaw was the worst of the three brothers early on. Laughing I hope you and everyone else is right. I am happy to be wrong. Very Happy

I thought Brayden was pretty good too Embarassed Wink

bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:47 pm

http://www.injurynewsfordraftees.com.au

Potential top 5 Draftee Darcy Moore,Son of Collingwood and Melbourne great, has injured himself following his teams great win.

The Oakleigh Chargers Medical Doctor has said that Darcy has a severe case of 'Otitis Media with Effusion'. he then went on to say;
'Yea is a pretty serious injury and will affect how he plays, any team would be silly to take him under pick 8 now"

Darcy Moore is a potential Father and Son pick for Collingwood Football Club. Derek Hine has now stated that 'given the seriousness of this injury, the club is still quite willing to take the risk and pick him up' he goes on further to say 'we still think he has a lot to offer once he overcomes this injury, so now we will probably just use our 3rd or 4th round to pick him up'

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Cam wrote:
Carlton at least will bid just to annoy us.

Spot On - MM would make sure we use our 1st Round Pick on him

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:53 pm

bwphantom wrote:

Potential top 5 Draftee Darcy Moore,Son of Collingwood and Melbourne great, has injured himself following his teams great win.

The Oakleigh Chargers Medical Doctor has said that Darcy has a severe case of 'Otitis Media with Effusion'. he then went on to say;
'Yea is a pretty serious injury and will affect how he plays, any team would be silly to take him under pick 8 now"

Darcy Moore is a potential Father and Son pick for Collingwood Football Club. Derek Hine has now stated that 'given the seriousness of this injury, the club is still quite willing to take the risk and pick him up' he goes on further to say 'we still think he has a lot to offer once he overcomes this injury, so now we will probably just use our 3rd or 4th round to pick him up'

Why post utter Crap Evil or Very Mad

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:53 pm

If he turns out to be the great player everyone seems to believe he will be, does it honestly matter what pick we use?

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Culprit wrote:
My observation of Moore is that he is not worth pick 8. In saying that we will be forced into a situation that we will have to use that pick to take him. He is a 2nd rounder due to what else is available in the cattle market..

The Father and Son rules need a major overhaul.

Why is he not worth pick 8?

You are in the Minority in that

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:04 pm

I'll go against Culprit and wager that in 7 or 8 years time when they do a retrospective of the upcoming draft Moore will be ranked #1.

He's Ben Reid mark II with the genetics of a dual Brownlow medalist.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Culprit wrote:
My observation of Moore is that he is not worth pick 8. In saying that we will be forced into a situation that we will have to use that pick to take him. He is a 2nd rounder due to what else is available in the cattle market..

Happy to be in the minority. I see Patrick McCartin, Christian Petracca, Peter Wright, Angus Brayshaw, Oscar McDonald, Alex Carr, Toby McLean, Touk Miller in front of him and I have't even really looked interstate yet. It's just my opinion DTM. Love to be wrong and Swoop42 to be correct. Oops forgot Morish Medal winner Carr.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Culprit wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Culprit wrote:

Happy to be in the minority. I see Patrick McCartin, Christian Petracca, Peter Wright, Angus Brayshaw, Oscar McDonald, Alex Carr, Toby McLean, Touk Miller in front of him and I have't even really looked interstate yet. It's just my opinion DTM. Love to be wrong and Swoop42 to be correct. Oops forgot Morish Medal winner Carr.

I hope you're right Culprit, as that increases our chances of snaring him with our 2nd pick.
Stinger 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
bwphantom wrote:

I don't know what's funnier. bw's post or the irony in Dave's response. Both quality posts.
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 pm

That website is offline it's getting so many hits
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Stinger wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
bwphantom wrote:

I don't know what's funnier. bw's post or the irony in Dave's response. Both quality posts.

One post was Irony and the other was serious. You pick which. Cool

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
axl13 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:04 pm

you cant be serious? That is the worst post of the year. Surely you are pulling our leg? Or is it Aprils Fools?
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:14 pm

bwphantom wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
bwphantom wrote:

One post was Irony and the other was serious. You pick which. Cool

Go easy on DTM guys. He means well, but takes everything literally. Irony and sarcasm are not in his vocabulary.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Culprit wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Culprit wrote:

Agree with most of those. You can add Pickett (WA), Durdin (SA) & De Goey (Vic) to the mix too.
I'd reckon; Petracca, McCartin, Wright & Brayshaw are locks. The others could go in any order. The Pies are the only mob this time around with a quality father-son, so knowing that a club could choose him as a decent pick, as well as being a spoiler for us.
But he may get through as there is plenty of equal quality and some of the others may be more 2015 ready. Moore has done really well without dominating, but it's clear he has enormous up-side. It will be a close call if another club wants him. It's definitely no given seeing the spread of possible alternatives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 120, 121, 122  Next
Page 52 of 122   

Jump to: