Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#30 Darcy Moore

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 120, 121, 122  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Az wrote:
Mossi wrote:
FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
From the little I've seen, I'm thinking 2nd rounder or late 1st. Just doesn't seem to have that polish you see in a top 10 kpp. Should be a beauty though

Hope the judgment is the same for the clubs that finish above us in the picking order....... we may get him with a second round pick after all.

A199cm extremely mobile swing man slipping through the fingers of clubs crying out for KPP's... Ya! Not gonna happen. Someone will call our bluff. Clubs are not going to let us out with two first rounders as much as we would love to get away with it. Hell I'd say half the reason why the Dogs picked Bont last year was because they knew how keen Dekka was on him. Someone will **** us.

Yeah - Thanks for Terry Wallace and SEN tall everyone we where into Bont

lol. you seriously think the other clubs didn't know about bontempelli or were even interested?

They where Intrested but with us being Linked to him Heavily at Pick 6 that would have brought up his Ranking in the Draft

Nup!
MGR 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Got Down for 2nd or 3rd Qtr.

In the 2nd QTR he played FF and Goodard and looked to Sacrafice his game so to take Goddard out of the Game. He did not get kicked to much at all. Took Strong Mark on the Lead up the Ground and Kicked a Ball Across the Ground on the Chest.

3rd Qtr he was sent to CHB and was put on #48 who had 2 or 3 goals and he stopped him. Though he was more Involved in the 3rd down back and did something very special where he flipped a 50/50 ball and then got picked up the ball off his Shoes and then hit his man about 20 meters away on the Chest. He did not allow any marks and he just Spoiled the ball.

He is loved by the Charger boys because they alway go to him when he does something good, They follow him.

I was there for all the game and he coughed up a kick from full back which resulted in a Falcons goal plus #48 not kick a goal at all. Need to stop hyping this young lad up there is enough pressure on him already .
Great Tweet here about it:

Quote:

Previous
Next
Paige Cardona ‏@paigecardona 6h
Darcy Moore screams to his chargers at 3/4 time "RELAX, FOCUS, COMMUNICATE AND LOCATE" chargers down by 5 points. pic.twitter.com/CgWHP5dl7f

Was not in best as playing down back would make it hard to get in the best

MGR 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:02 am

MGR wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Got Down for 2nd or 3rd Qtr.

In the 2nd QTR he played FF and Goodard and looked to Sacrafice his game so to take Goddard out of the Game. He did not get kicked to much at all. Took Strong Mark on the Lead up the Ground and Kicked a Ball Across the Ground on the Chest.

3rd Qtr he was sent to CHB and was put on #48 who had 2 or 3 goals and he stopped him. Though he was more Involved in the 3rd down back and did something very special where he flipped a 50/50 ball and then got picked up the ball off his Shoes and then hit his man about 20 meters away on the Chest. He did not allow any marks and he just Spoiled the ball.

He is loved by the Charger boys because they alway go to him when he does something good, They follow him.

I was there for all the game and he coughed up a kick from full back which resulted in a Falcons goal plus #48 not kick a goal at all. Need to stop hyping this young lad up there is enough pressure on him already .
Great Tweet here about it:

Quote:

Previous
Next
Paige Cardona ‏@paigecardona 6h
Darcy Moore screams to his chargers at 3/4 time "RELAX, FOCUS, COMMUNICATE AND LOCATE" chargers down by 5 points. pic.twitter.com/CgWHP5dl7f

Was not in best as playing down back would make it hard to get in the best

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:43 pm

West Coast currently just 2pts up on GC at half time

If it's a draw then I smell a rat.

A draw would be the worst possible outcome for us as it would mean both those sides would finish below us.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:08 pm

swoop42 wrote:
West Coast currently just 2pts up on GC at half time

If it's a draw then I smell a rat.

A draw would be the worst possible outcome for us as it would mean both those sides would finish below us.

Looks all good now... well sorta, hopefully GC come back a bit!!

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:42 pm

If GC end up being the only team that bids on Moore then operation:

Grab
Wren's
Scrotum.

will be put into motion.

That boy will have a serious case of twisted balls after I'm done.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:49 pm

MGR wrote:

Moore would be fully aware about the Pressure that is on him.

What you mean Coughed Up? Turn Over or Missed the Ball?

It’s not just what you see on-field he is also very impressive Off-Field

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:40 pm

So when it comes to the bidding process do opposition clubs have to show there hand first and declare the selection they'll be willing to use on Moore?
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:50 pm

swoop42 wrote:
So when it comes to the bidding process do opposition clubs have to show there hand first and declare the selection they'll be willing to use on Moore?

That is the way I read it.
But I'm not 100% certain

Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:55 pm

swoop42 wrote:

I believe so. Although I'm not sure how exactly.

Hypothetically if a side lower than us bids their pick (1-7) I think we would have to declare that we'll use pick 8.

But a side above us bids (9 or greater) do we have to use our next pick something in the 20's?
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Rick wrote:
swoop42 wrote:

I believe so. Although I'm not sure how exactly.

Hypothetically if a side lower than us bids their pick (1-7) I think we would have to declare that we'll use pick 8.

But a side above us bids (9 or greater) do we have to use our next pick something in the 20's?

Correct. The bidding process is just like the draft, it goes in reverse ladder order. To match any bid we need to commit to taking Moore with our next pick. Only if the bid is 1-7 will we need to use our first rounder.

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Yeah I know that but do we have to declare our intentions first that we'll take Moore in a general sense or do the opposition clubs first have to signal what selections whether it be first or second round etc that they'll be willing to use before we have to declare our intentions to bypass him or use the relevant selection necessary?

I'm hoping they have to go first so it leads to a bit more uncertainty on there behalf.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

swoop42 wrote:
Yeah I know that but do we have to declare our intentions first that we'll take Moore in a general sense or do the opposition clubs first have to signal what selections whether it be first or second round etc that they'll be willing to use before we have to declare our intentions to bypass him or use the relevant selection necessary?

I'm hoping they have to go first so it leads to a bit more uncertainty on there behalf.

I don't understand why they would bother unless they really really want him, they know we'll use our 1st pick on him if we must.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:53 pm

swoop42 wrote:

We have to Nominate him 1st before the Bidding happens

swoop42 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Is he worth selection 8 though?

Most likely but I'd prefer to be certain with him dominating games at present or totally tank so getting for a second rounder is more probable.

He'll most likely take at least 3 to 4 years before he starts having any meaningful impact at AFL level you'd think going by the careers of Cloke and Reid.

If by some miracle we could get him for a second rounder I like the sound of the player Laverde.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-08-15/phantom-draft-form-guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 120, 121, 122  Next
Page 40 of 122   

Jump to: