Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Light years away

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:37 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I said earlier today that i thought Hawthorn were starting to show signs of decline.I think i might have been a little bit off with that prediction. Embarassed

Anyway,let's hope the decline starts next year.It's got to happen sooner or later. Razz
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:12 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
I said earlier today that i thought Hawthorn were starting to show signs of decline.I think i might have been a little bit off with that prediction. Embarassed

Anyway,let's hope the decline starts next year.It's got to happen sooner or later. Razz

To be honest, I didn't think the Hawks played so well as the Swans didn't really show up - they had zero penetrating run, and fumbled a lot... not always under so much pressure too.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:41 pm

mgh3536 wrote:
just leaving aside the foot skill level which has been the hawks bread and butter, it is their desperation…..

i would just love a pies side to show that desperation, its not trainable it just is…..

after a year of injuries they had their best 22 available in the grand final, luck….no way

carn pies…...

Guess the Pies Players where just Happy with just the 1 Flag

Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:44 pm
Post subject: Re: Light years awayReply with quote

rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

Correct. Now here's a treat for you. According to FOX Footy Nathan Buckley did not award Luke Hodge any votes for the Norm Smith. Laughing

That is impossible
Surely FoxFooty have made a mistake

Spain does NOT like alternative views. Its his way or the highway..... Evil or Very Mad He is truly set in his ways just like a frog in a lonely well....... Rolling Eyes

I love irony Laughing

Not as much as you love pessimism and negativity...... Razz
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

Correct. Now here's a treat for you. According to FOX Footy Nathan Buckley did not award Luke Hodge any votes for the Norm Smith. Laughing

That is impossible

Spain does NOT like alternative views. Its his way or the highway..... Evil or Very Mad He is truly set in his ways just like a frog in a lonely well....... Rolling Eyes

I love irony Laughing

Self awareness and reflective practice were never his strong points. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:53 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

That is impossible

I love irony Laughing

Self awareness and reflective practice were never his strong points. Laughing Laughing Laughing

However confronting and challenging the "perceptive fellow" and pretend Collingwood fans was his tremendous strength... Twisted Evil He was bloody brilliant at locating the problem and looking for a solution...... Razz
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Lazza wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

That is impossible

Who the hell is Spain? Certainly not me. You are the one throwing abuse around Lazza. Why don't YOU grow up! Evil or Very Mad (or put me on IGNORE. Please!)

Nah that's the easy way out. I much prefer to confront and challenge numbskulls like you..... Laughing Razz

You know I've never even called you an idiot Lazza. But the way you call anyone you disagree with some nasty names just tells me you suffer from little dick syndrome. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes (is that enough rolled eyes for you?)

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:07 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
John Wren wrote:
collie dog wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:
LIke much of the comp light years away from Hawks both on the paddock and in planning
structures

And people can't see what our problem is? Rolling Eyes

BTW Clarkson is a gun coach. Plays no favourites. Picks horses for courses. That's why McEvoy got the gig and succeeded. Rioli was an inpsired pick that some coaches would not have taken a risk on.

Only Port Adelaide stands between Hawthorn and a three-peat next year.

Yes, we are light years from being the best club in the AFL let alone the "best club in Australian sport". Eddie refers to us as the Manchester United of Australian sport. LOL. That's the Man U of 2013-2015, not the great Fergie led teams.

Hawthorn will catch our 15 flags within five years. Langford will win a Brownlow within three.

you must be so thrilled with your mob going back to back. why not enjoy it and go play outside.

What a coincidence! Both Jackie Spin and Collie share a deep admiration for their Hawks. Laughing

Rubbish. I don't care who Jack Spain is or what he said. According to Rudeboy we "perceptive fellow" are all Carlton supporters. What utter tripe! Rolling Eyes

I admire professionalism. We (Collingwood) just embrace mediocrity. We have since the day Jock McHale died.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:15 pm

John Wren wrote:
collie dog wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:
LIke much of the comp light years away from Hawks both on the paddock and in planning
structures

And people can't see what our problem is? Rolling Eyes

BTW Clarkson is a gun coach. Plays no favourites. Picks horses for courses. That's why McEvoy got the gig and succeeded. Rioli was an inpsired pick that some coaches would not have taken a risk on.

Only Port Adelaide stands between Hawthorn and a three-peat next year.

Yes, we are light years from being the best club in the AFL let alone the "best club in Australian sport". Eddie refers to us as the Manchester United of Australian sport. LOL. That's the Man U of 2013-2015, not the great Fergie led teams.

Hawthorn will catch our 15 flags within five years. Langford will win a Brownlow within three.

you must be so thrilled with your mob going back to back. why not enjoy it and go play outside.

And PNC still doesn't think the dog is Spain.

This post is pure Spain and it's that God damn obvious it's hilarious.

magirl Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:49 am

So over debating whether the Collie dog is Jack or not. Whatever. Ruins most threads these days.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:50 am

If Collie Dog isn't Jack_Spain then I'm Clint Eastwood! Razz

Just follow the Hawks if you love them so much as you think they'll win three more Premierships and equal our 15 premierships record within five years.

I'll hold you to that and remind you of it when 2019 arises.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:53 am

melliot wrote:
Hawks have a lot of 30s. And they're their critical players. Hodge, Lake, Lewis, Burgoyne, Mitchell, Birchell, Sewell, & Hale. I think this will be their last hoorah. Their slide may not see them tip out of finals but slide out of contention.

Birchall is only 26 and Lewis is 28 years old.

The rest are 30 and over though so generally I do agree that they may slide in the next few years but for the immediate future they will seriously challenge to win a third flag next year.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:56 am

Things can change pretty fast, like two years ago. Port were an absolute baseketcase, now look at em. Yes the hawks were great, but they are an old side, and guys like hodge, Mitchell, lake, hale, lewis, etc wont improve from here, the only way for the now is down, like the ageing cats, time does catch up with you. In two years they wont be dominating like now, its inevitable, just hope our very young team can come on and be a real challenge down the track.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Beast 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:23 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
Rioli had 5 kicks and 4 handball. Hardly a Craig Starcevich style late inclusion was it?

Largely responsible for two goals in the second quarter.
Even their obvious blunders still rip benefits, am I jelly?
Bloody oath I am.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:26 am

Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

That is impossible

I love irony Laughing

However confronting and challenging the "perceptive fellow" and pretend Collingwood fans was his tremendous strength... Twisted Evil He was bloody brilliant at locating the problem and looking for a solution...... Razz

No, you just bore everyone to death with your ignorant self important ranting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: