Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Light years away

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Played in 18 GF,s for 12 flags since 1961--they may well catch up with us and others
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:33 pm
Post subject: Re: Light years awayReply with quote

collie dog wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:
LIke much of the comp light years away from Hawks both on the paddock and in planning
structures

Correct. Now here's a treat for you. According to FOX Footy Nathan Buckley did not award Luke Hodge any votes for the Norm Smith. Laughing

And people can't see what our problem is? Rolling Eyes

BTW Clarkson is a gun coach. Plays no favourites. Picks horses for courses. That's why McEvoy got the gig and succeeded. Rioli was an inpsired pick that some coaches would not have taken a risk on.

Only Port Adelaide stands between Hawthorn and a three-peat next year.

Yes, we are light years from being the best club in the AFL let alone the "best club in Australian sport". Eddie refers to us as the Manchester United of Australian sport. LOL. That's the Man U of 2013-2015, not the great Fergie led teams.

Hawthorn will catch our 15 flags within five years. Langford will win a Brownlow within three.

And then truly the right time has come for you to join the Hawks and save us at Collingwood your constant sooking and whinging. I bet you that the vast majority of genuine Collingwood posters here will strongly support you with that move Spain. DO IT... Idea
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:38 pm

collie dog wrote:

Correct. Now here's a treat for you. According to FOX Footy Nathan Buckley did not award Luke Hodge any votes for the Norm Smith. Laughing

That is impossible
Surely FoxFooty have made a mistake
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:50 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

That is impossible

Spain does NOT like alternative views. Its his way or the highway..... Evil or Very Mad He is truly set in his ways just like a frog in a lonely well....... Rolling Eyes
Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:50 pm

collie dog wrote:

BTW Clarkson is a gun coach. Plays no favourites. Picks horses for courses. That's why McEvoy got the gig and succeeded. Rioli was an inpsired pick that some coaches would not have taken a risk on.

He also gave Gibson 1 vote?!

Clarkson ensures his players can play multiple roles, we've got a side of 1 trick ponies ATM.
obleex 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Lazza wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:
LIke much of the comp light years away from Hawks both on the paddock and in planning structures

Similar things were said when the Brions won 3 in a row....... Exclamation
It doesn't always work according to the script as those who picked the Swans today found out.
Next season is a new season and anything can happen. What if the Hawks get a run of injuries like Collingwood had this year? Highly unpredictable game, Aussie rules..... Rolling Eyes

They'd still win games. And they proved that this season when a lot of their best 22 were injured.
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

That is impossible

Spain does NOT like alternative views. Its his way or the highway..... Evil or Very Mad He is truly set in his ways just like a frog in a lonely well....... Rolling Eyes

Who the hell is Spain? Certainly not me. You are the one throwing abuse around Lazza. Why don't YOU grow up! Evil or Very Mad (or put me on IGNORE. Please!)

Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:58 pm

obleex wrote:
Lazza wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:
LIke much of the comp light years away from Hawks both on the paddock and in planning structures

It doesn't always work according to the script as those who picked the Swans today found out.
Next season is a new season and anything can happen. What if the Hawks get a run of injuries like Collingwood had this year? Highly unpredictable game, Aussie rules..... Rolling Eyes

They'd still win games. And they proved that this season when a lot of their best 22 were injured.

Bullshit and you know it!! If not, you have no bloody idea about footy. If 12 of their TOP players were injured, they would NOT have beaten the Swans today dude..... Shocked No way bloody known.......
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:59 pm

collie dog wrote:
Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

That is impossible

Who the hell is Spain? Certainly not me. You are the one throwing abuse around Lazza. Why don't YOU grow up! Evil or Very Mad (or put me on IGNORE. Please!)

Nah that's the easy way out. I much prefer to confront and challenge numbskulls like you..... Laughing Razz
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Lazza wrote:
[quote="obleex"][quote="Lazza"][quote="barrybc41"]LIke much of the comp light years away from Hawks both on the paddock and in planning structures[/quote]

Next season is a new season and anything can happen. [b]What if the Hawks get a run of injuries like Collingwood had this year?[/b] Highly unpredictable game, Aussie rules..... Rolling Eyes[/quote]

They'd still win games. And they proved that this season when a lot of their best 22 were injured.[/quote]

Bullshit and you know it!! If not, you have no bloody idea about footy. If 12 of their TOP players were injured, they would NOT have beaten the Swans today dude..... Shocked[b] No way bloody known.......[/b]
12 of has a TOP players were injured.
melliot 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Hawks have a lot of 30s. And they're their critical players. Hodge, Lake, Lewis, Burgoyne, Mitchell, Birchell, Sewell, & Hale. I think this will be their last hoorah. Their slide may not see them tip out of finals but slide out of contention.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:25 pm

John Wren wrote:
collie dog wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:
LIke much of the comp light years away from Hawks both on the paddock and in planning
structures

Only Port Adelaide stands between Hawthorn and a three-peat next year.

Yes, we are light years from being the best club in the AFL let alone the "best club in Australian sport". Eddie refers to us as the Manchester United of Australian sport. LOL. That's the Man U of 2013-2015, not the great Fergie led teams.

Hawthorn will catch our 15 flags within five years. Langford will win a Brownlow within three.

you must be so thrilled with your mob going back to back. why not enjoy it and go play outside.

What a coincidence! Both Jackie Spin and Collie share a deep admiration for their Hawks. Laughing

The_Staunton Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:27 pm

melliot wrote:
Hawks have a lot of 30s. And they're their critical players. Hodge, Lake, Lewis, Burgoyne, Mitchell, Birchell, Sewell, & Hale. I think this will be their last hoorah. Their slide may not see them tip out of finals but slide out of contention.

They sure made the most of their window though!

Unlike us

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Lazza wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
collie dog wrote:

That is impossible

I love irony Laughing

obleex 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Lazza wrote:
obleex wrote:
Lazza wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:

Bullshit and you know it!! If not, you have no bloody idea about footy. If 12 of their TOP players were injured, they would NOT have beaten the Swans today
dude..... Shocked No way bloody known.......

Did I say they'd beat the swans today? I said they'd win games still if they got injuries unlike us. Their depth is ridiculous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: