Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Over the negativity & hate on bucks!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:33 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawthorn are yet again the benchmark,and now the hunted, more so than ever. They have a game plan based on elite kicking and play on, dinky little short passes then running on and play on, we must learn it as I guess so must all other sides. Nothing lasts forever, not event the hawks dominance, it will fade in time and tide, yesterday was, in my view, a great teams last hurrah, as age sets in, as it must inevitably set in. Having said that, the young Pies can learn an ocean of footy from the pricks, just learn from them.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Museman 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:51 am

cooldewd wrote:
The_Staunton wrote:
courtza wrote:
Way to much emphasis is put on the coach, is it beyond possibility that our team isnt good enough at the moment.

Game plan blah blah blah, you need players who can win their positions, and I know that is going to be a struggle alot of the time when your running a young list with injuries to key players.

All the players certain people cry over leaving or retiring from the club arent going to win you a premiership, get over it.

If you win a grand final that dosent automatically justify a dynasty, wake up.

There are ups and downs in sport, no team stay up the top for ever, wake up.

Bucks bleeds black and white, he loves the club, he wants success, can he coach, I reckon hes a better coach than most, is he the best coach , who knows, I think he needs time to prove himself like Malthouse did.

The posters slagging him off and calling him Figjam are a disgrace, this is the term used by $£$%^%%$ asshole players from opposition clubs, so to call him this when you think your a Pies supporter make you a $£$%^%%$ asshole piece of shit.

Consider this reasoned debate then

"Way too much emphasis is put on the coach" - while I agree with that in modern day AFL (Davoren, Pert, Eddie, the players should be held to account for different decisions) the queries in this case relate to game plan and man management. If the coach is now an overseer, you hope we can implement a game plan and bring people along with him. Given the departures of senior players, and the way we have played for 3 years (coming off the best Collingwood team I've ever seen in 10 and most of 11) you can see why we question?

"Game plan blah blah blah" - not sure anyone can fall on that. You mention injuries - we lost in the same style in 2012, 13 and 14 to Hawthorn. With old players, with new players, with young players, with Premiership players. Our second loss to Hawthorn saw them isolate Lewis on to Shaw and rip us apart on the fast break. 2 years later, guess how we lose to Hawthorn...it's a legitimate complaint to ask what our "style" of game is, what our plan is, what we do for kick outs, to defend kick ins..

There are ups and downs in sport, yes, and I would also agree Darren Jolly wouldn't help us win a Premiership now - nor would Dids, nor would Ben Johnson or Taz. But how could Jordan Russell? Or Marty Clarke? Or Clinton Young? Saying "wake up" or "get over it" seems to indicate that having concerns about some of our favourite sons queueing up to be flicked or our god awful game plan should be quiet? Incidentally - you say "wake up" - Gary Pert tipped a top 4 finish next year and a Premiership by 2016. A re-calibration of that to a seemingly endless post Beams re-build shouldn't be questioned?

I also bleed back and white (if you wish you can say LOLZ 3(#@%_( to Ninthmond! but I know who I support) but it doesn't mean I can coach. What I've objectively seen has been a disaster - yes injuries haven't helped but we still had enough players out there this year that should have seen off the Bulldogs, a Gold Coast team with 1 on the bench, and been more competitive against Essendon or Adelaide.

I hope this is taken as reasoned debate - I'm trying...

There is a reason we lose to the Hawks, and it predates Buckley in the coaches box.

In our premiership year 2010 - Hawks beat us.

In 2009, an injury ravaged Hawks beat us by 8 goals

In 2008 the Hawks beat us twice by over 10 goals each time.

In 2007, the Hawks beat us.

Now when you consider in those years we had a super young team on the way up, why were they beating us so comfortably?

The same reason they are beating our current injury depleted mob up - they have players with elite foot skills and decision making.

At the draft table the Hawks have absolutely blitzed us.

We GIFTED them the pick to get Jordan Lewis whilst we grabbed Chad Morrison. Breust, Suckling, Whitecross were either rookie picks or second/third rounders. Derek Hine may be good, but Graeme Wright is the best in the business.

Where ever in the field the Hawks see a weakness, they target trade to fill the gap. Lake, Burgoyne, Gibson, McEvoy etc etc. They get what they need to make sure that a perceived weakness does not cost them when it counts.

If Malthouse had targeted just ONE half decent ruckman, we would have had 2002 and 2007 to go with 2010.

We have been our own worst enemy for as long as I have supported this club.

Buckley isn't the problem per se, he was left with a poisoned chalice of a team where the oldies were injury prone and retiring and the young guns injury prone or simply not up to the level of other clubs elite youth.

Whether Bucks can coach or not will be made clear in the fullness of time, but what cannot be disputed is that he is not merely marking time allowing "favourite sons" to play out their careers in exalted mediocrity like we allowed the 1990 flag players to do.

Buckley has started a rebuild BEFORE we bottom out completely. What that means is that we will avoid an extended period in the wilderness and we will bounce back full of running.

The alternative of keeping Jolly, Didak, Shaw, Wellingham, Thomas, Dawes instead of bringing in Grundy, Kennedy, Broomhead, Adams, Scharenberg, Freeman would not have meant we would be flag contenders this season or anytime soon. Infact, if we kept those players we would have possibly won less games than we did with the added pain of no improvement any time soon.

With the bevy of top end talent we are bringing in, the improvement will come quicker than people think. We will get Moore this draft, plus something for Lamumba who will probably net us a second rounder. If Beams does go north (sadly) we should be looking at either two top ten picks from Brisbane (be it pick 4 and Aish) or a top class player in return from Gold Coast (O'Meara, Martin et al).

In many respects, this year reminds me of 1986. We just missed the finals and then lost a lot of experienced players. 1987 we finished 3rd last. By 1988 we started improving dramatically until we flagged in 1990 with the kids picked up in 86/87/88/89.

The worst enemy of the Collingwood football club is our own moronic supporters who cannot see the trees for wood.

You preach and praise the Hawthorn target recruiting and fail to recognize this is exactly what we didn't do from 2011 on.....
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:02 am

thompsoc wrote:
Lazza wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Lazza wrote:
cooldewd wrote:
The worst enemy of the Collingwood football club is our own moronic supporters who cannot see the trees for wood.

Ain't THAT the truth brother!!

I doubt very much that most of those who are moronic posters here are actually Collingwood supporters. They are plainly shit stirrers.... Rolling Eyes

So it is the moronic supporters!
Maybe it is the culture that accepts second best!
Hawthorn 13 flags to Collingwood 2 flags in the last 50 odd years.
See the forest not just the trees.

And before that, how many flags did Hawthorn have compared to Collingwood? If you are using stats, why not use ALL the stats???? Shocked

Because that is my life time!
And I am sick to death of seeing hawthorn having success after success
I am not going thru all the areas that collingwood have stuffed up in this time frame.
Why don't you farken learn from a club that is so dominant.
I tell you why! Because you and your like accept second best!!!!!!

You are including the 20+ years of zoning which gifted some clubs premierships while denying others access to talented players

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:59 am

neil wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Lazza wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Lazza wrote:
cooldewd wrote:

Ain't THAT the truth brother!!

I doubt very much that most of those who are moronic posters here are actually Collingwood supporters. They are plainly shit stirrers.... Rolling Eyes

So it is the moronic supporters!
Maybe it is the culture that accepts second best!
Hawthorn 13 flags to Collingwood 2 flags in the last 50 odd years.
See the forest not just the trees.

And before that, how many flags did Hawthorn have compared to Collingwood? If you are using stats, why not use ALL the stats???? Shocked

Because that is my life time!
And I am sick to death of seeing hawthorn having success after success
I am not going thru all the areas that collingwood have stuffed up in this time frame.
Why don't you farken learn from a club that is so dominant.
I tell you why! Because you and your like accept second best!!!!!!

You are including the 20+ years of zoning which gifted some clubs premierships while denying others access to talented players

This is typical of the lame excuses I have heard for so long.
Zones were for victoria not the rest of australia
Did we scream about it for long enough and loud enough?
Did we go out like north did and recruit "free agents" like Wade!
Did we try and poach as many top opposition players as possible.
Did we let champion players walk out the door because of culture!
Do you get it!
We have been run by a second rate administration for decades
that believed that being collingwood (the glorious working
mans club) gave us a birth right!
We have not developed a culture that is in harmony with the modern
football era.
We have this family tradition that does not allow for criticism of family members ( read bucks )
We have a president that thinks it is a life time job.
We have a culture that is Inbred and is uncritical of performance.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:14 am

So lets look into the crystal ball and imagine a hypothetical scenario.

We are half way through 2015 and are 3-8, having once again been made to look like ragdolls against the likes of the Hawks and such. It becomes obvious Bucks is going no where and is not the future of our club, so Eddie finally relents and pulls the plug.

Where do we go from there - who becomes our target for rebuilding our club.

Now lets try to be serious "perceptive fellow" and Sunshine and Lollipops people, this is a very real possibility and it pays to have an alternative plan and be prudent enough to prepare for the worst case scenario - which this obviously is.

mudlark 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 am

cooldewd wrote:
The_Staunton wrote:
courtza wrote:
Way to much emphasis is put on the coach, is it beyond possibility that our team isnt good enough at the moment.

Game plan blah blah blah, you need players who can win their positions, and I know that is going to be a struggle alot of the time when your running a young list with injuries to key players.

All the players certain people cry over leaving or retiring from the club arent going to win you a premiership, get over it.

If you win a grand final that dosent automatically justify a dynasty, wake up.

There are ups and downs in sport, no team stay up the top for ever, wake up.

Bucks bleeds black and white, he loves the club, he wants success, can he coach, I reckon hes a better coach than most, is he the best coach , who knows, I think he needs time to prove himself like Malthouse did.

The posters slagging him off and calling him Figjam are a disgrace, this is the term used by $£$%^%%$ asshole players from opposition clubs, so to call him this when you think your a Pies supporter make you a $£$%^%%$ asshole piece of shit.

Consider this reasoned debate then

"Way too much emphasis is put on the coach" - while I agree with that in modern day AFL (Davoren, Pert, Eddie, the players should be held to account for different decisions) the queries in this case relate to game plan and man management. If the coach is now an overseer, you hope we can implement a game plan and bring people along with him. Given the departures of senior players, and the way we have played for 3 years (coming off the best Collingwood team I've ever seen in 10 and most of 11) you can see why we question?

"Game plan blah blah blah" - not sure anyone can fall on that. You mention injuries - we lost in the same style in 2012, 13 and 14 to Hawthorn. With old players, with new players, with young players, with Premiership players. Our second loss to Hawthorn saw them isolate Lewis on to Shaw and rip us apart on the fast break. 2 years later, guess how we lose to Hawthorn...it's a legitimate complaint to ask what our "style" of game is, what our plan is, what we do for kick outs, to defend kick ins..

There are ups and downs in sport, yes, and I would also agree Darren Jolly wouldn't help us win a Premiership now - nor would Dids, nor would Ben Johnson or Taz. But how could Jordan Russell? Or Marty Clarke? Or Clinton Young? Saying "wake up" or "get over it" seems to indicate that having concerns about some of our favourite sons queueing up to be flicked or our god awful game plan should be quiet? Incidentally - you say "wake up" - Gary Pert tipped a top 4 finish next year and a Premiership by 2016. A re-calibration of that to a seemingly endless post Beams re-build shouldn't be questioned?

I also bleed back and white (if you wish you can say LOLZ 3(#@%_( to Ninthmond! but I know who I support) but it doesn't mean I can coach. What I've objectively seen has been a disaster - yes injuries haven't helped but we still had enough players out there this year that should have seen off the Bulldogs, a Gold Coast team with 1 on the bench, and been more competitive against Essendon or Adelaide.

I hope this is taken as reasoned debate - I'm trying...

There is a reason we lose to the Hawks, and it predates Buckley in the coaches box.

In our premiership year 2010 - Hawks beat us.

In 2009, an injury ravaged Hawks beat us by 8 goals

In 2008 the Hawks beat us twice by over 10 goals each time.

In 2007, the Hawks beat us.

Now when you consider in those years we had a super young team on the way up, why were they beating us so comfortably?

The same reason they are beating our current injury depleted mob up - they have players with elite foot skills and decision making.

At the draft table the Hawks have absolutely blitzed us.

We GIFTED them the pick to get Jordan Lewis whilst we grabbed Chad Morrison. Breust, Suckling, Whitecross were either rookie picks or second/third rounders. Derek Hine may be good, but Graeme Wright is the best in the business.

Where ever in the field the Hawks see a weakness, they target trade to fill the gap. Lake, Burgoyne, Gibson, McEvoy etc etc. They get what they need to make sure that a perceived weakness does not cost them when it counts.

If Malthouse had targeted just ONE half decent ruckman, we would have had 2002 and 2007 to go with 2010.

We have been our own worst enemy for as long as I have supported this club.

Buckley isn't the problem per se, he was left with a poisoned chalice of a team where the oldies were injury prone and retiring and the young guns injury prone or simply not up to the level of other clubs elite youth.

Whether Bucks can coach or not will be made clear in the fullness of time, but what cannot be disputed is that he is not merely marking time allowing "favourite sons" to play out their careers in exalted mediocrity like we allowed the 1990 flag players to do.

Buckley has started a rebuild BEFORE we bottom out completely. What that means is that we will avoid an extended period in the wilderness and we will bounce back full of running.

The alternative of keeping Jolly, Didak, Shaw, Wellingham, Thomas, Dawes instead of bringing in Grundy, Kennedy, Broomhead, Adams, Scharenberg, Freeman would not have meant we would be flag contenders this season or anytime soon. Infact, if we kept those players we would have possibly won less games than we did with the added pain of no improvement any time soon.

With the bevy of top end talent we are bringing in, the improvement will come quicker than people think. We will get Moore this draft, plus something for Lamumba who will probably net us a second rounder. If Beams does go north (sadly) we should be looking at either two top ten picks from Brisbane (be it pick 4 and Aish) or a top class player in return from Gold Coast (O'Meara, Martin et al).

In many respects, this year reminds me of 1986. We just missed the finals and then lost a lot of experienced players. 1987 we finished 3rd last. By 1988 we started improving dramatically until we flagged in 1990 with the kids picked up in 86/87/88/89.

NAIL!!! HEAD!! Direct hit.Particularly the last sentence.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:26 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:

We are half way through 2015 and are 3-8, having once again been made to look like ragdolls against the likes of the Hawks and such. It becomes obvious Bucks is going no where and is not the future of our club, so Eddie finally relents and pulls the plug.

Now lets try to be serious "perceptive fellow" and Sunshine and Lollipops people, this is a very real possibility and it pays to have an alternative plan and be prudent enough to prepare for the worst case scenario - which this obviously is.

Get a Board that is not beholden to any one group within the collingwood family.
Second non voting members who have had success at other clubs - dare I
say it people like Jeff K.
Get a Board who will not allow any President to run the show!
Get a Board that has only collingwood at its heart.
Do not give free kicks to sides like Melbourne ( queens birthday freebie )
Get a board that is farken ruthless in pursuit of winning.
This would be a start!!!!!

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:36 am

thompsoc wrote:

Get a Board that is not beholden to any one group within the collingwood family.
the only family we appear to be beholden to is the millane family for obvious reasons.

Second non voting members who have had success at other clubs - dare I say it people like Jeff K.
do you even know who is on the current board?

how do you sheet the blame at eddie's feet? if you really want, point the finger at the voting members who allow eddie to return uncontested.

if this is not the case, who's interest do they have at heart?

now, this shows you truly do not understand that machinations of footy politics.

moving malthouse on wasn't a ruthless act?

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:44 am

John Wren wrote:
thompsoc wrote:

the only family we appear to be beholden to is the millane family for obvious reasons.

Second non voting members who have had success at other clubs - dare I say it people like Jeff K.

how do you sheet the blame at eddie's feet? if you really want, point the finger at the voting members who allow eddie to return uncontested.

now, this shows you truly do not understand that machinations of footy politics.

In hindsight, we should have held onto Malthouse for another year or two (regardless of what anyone thinks, it almost certainly cost us the 2011 flag)but what's done is done.

Eddie is not the problem, unless he has blind faith in Bucks and is not willing to admit that maybe he got it wrong - this year will be crunch time for both of them as we all know - regardless of injuries or youth.

mudlark 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:45 am
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I don't mind people disagreeing with my views ! Our great club was famous for its disagreements, passion and the resultant success that from that! The modern Collingwood is a micro controlled environment where difference points of view are not welcome ! These are the seeds of long term failure! Posters on here that want to crush any view that differs with theirs are ordinarily lowly achievers in their own lives lacking much intellect! Backward types who can't comprehend another point of view! I look to successful clubs like Hawthorn and more recently Port Adelaide and note their Presidents don't hang around forever! New leadership brings a new fresh perspective and should be demanded at our Club! As for reporting differing posts to the mods on here . Well that is the sort of stuff I'd expect of a spoilt selfish immature school girl! How pathetic

Hiss. You are indeed an enigma.Most times you talk utter shite,like John Howard and the mad monk wanting to take us back to the days of yore and yet sometimes you make clever and well thought out observations and I agree with you.
We all know you love Hawthorn and you realistically and practically,barrack for them,but one has to wonder about how many more premierships Collingwood should have won,but for the pathetic and mind boggling umpiring ,we,as a club, have to endure.And I would say,that if Collingwood was allowed as much latitude as Hawthorn were yesterday,we would be unbeatable.NOT!!!that the umpiring had ANYTHING to do with yesterdays result,but the "Unsociable" Hawks have a rule book for themselves.
But I digress. If you care to cast your narrow mind back to 2002, you will probably recall,deep into the final quarter,we were a few points up ,the ball was kicked towards Chris Tarrrant and,20 meters from goal was 'MONSTERED" by Daryl White and SHOULD have been paid any one of 3 free kicks he gave away in that contest,which 'MAY" have put us 2 kicks in front with a couple of mins to play,but a free kick to Lynch less than a minute later,for WHAT??? No one still knows and the rest is history.
OR,fast forward to 2011 and just before 1/2 time,with 1 min to go,Dane Swan took a mark on the half back flank,at least the whole WORLD thought he took the mark ,all EXCEPT one umpire.At that time we were cruising at 4 1/2 goals up with perhaps a chance to kick one more before 1/2 time.Instead Geelong kicked 2 in a minute and once again,the rest is history.
How would YOU and the rest of the Saddies have been thinking if a Hawthorn style of umpiring was applied to US on those 2 days.
Just saying.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:47 am

who is going to be available midway through next season that a) you'd feasibly want and, b) is realistically available? any change would could not really occur until the end of the year save for the unsavoury scenario of implementing a caretaker which means treading water.

there's three types of coaches that will be available - those tried & true, of which there are not many, those who have been recently discarded and, those who have done long apprenticeships. there is, of course, those that are contracted and would require a mountain to be moved to get them across.

with the malthouse debacle and potential moving on of buckley, who would want to put their hand up for the gig? how attractive a proposition would it be for a prospective coach to want to essentially rebuild the club?

outside of thompson, if he had the fire in the belly, i'd consider worsfold. get burns to be his senior assistant.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:52 am
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

mudlark wrote:
Hiss wrote:
I don't mind people disagreeing with my views ! Our great club was famous for its disagreements, passion and the resultant success that from that! The modern Collingwood is a micro controlled environment where difference points of view are not welcome ! These are the seeds of long term failure! Posters on here that want to crush any view that differs with theirs are ordinarily lowly achievers in their own lives lacking much intellect! Backward types who can't comprehend another point of view! I look to successful clubs like Hawthorn and more recently Port Adelaide and note their Presidents don't hang around forever! New leadership brings a new fresh perspective and should be demanded at our Club! As for reporting differing posts to the mods on here . Well that is the sort of stuff I'd expect of a spoilt selfish immature school girl! How pathetic

Hiss. You are indeed an enigma.Most times you talk utter shite,like John Howard and the mad monk wanting to take us back to the days of yore and yet sometimes you make clever and well thought out observations and I agree with you.
We all know you love Hawthorn and you realistically and practically,barrack for them,but one has to wonder about how many more premierships Collingwood should have won,but for the pathetic and mind boggling umpiring ,we,as a club, have to endure.And I would say,that if Collingwood was allowed as much latitude as Hawthorn were yesterday,we would be unbeatable.NOT!!!that the umpiring had ANYTHING to do with yesterdays result,but the "Unsociable" Hawks have a rule book for themselves.
But I digress. If you care to cast your narrow mind back to 2002, you will probably recall,deep into the final quarter,we were a few points up ,the ball was kicked towards Chris Tarrrant and,20 meters from goal was 'MONSTERED" by Daryl White and SHOULD have been paid any one of 3 free kicks he gave away in that contest,which 'MAY" have put us 2 kicks in front with a couple of mins to play,but a free kick to Lynch less than a minute later,for WHAT??? No one still knows and the rest is history.
OR,fast forward to 2011 and just before 1/2 time,with 1 min to go,Dane Swan took a mark on the half back flank,at least the whole WORLD thought he took the mark ,all EXCEPT one umpire.At that time we were cruising at 4 1/2 goals up with perhaps a chance to kick one more before 1/2 time.Instead Geelong kicked 2 in a minute and once again,the rest is history.
How would YOU and the rest of the Saddies have been thinking if a Hawthorn style of umpiring was applied to US on those 2 days.
Just saying.

Don't forget that goal by Rocca that was a goal but then wasn't - you speak the truth Mudlark!!

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:06 am

John Wren wrote:
thompsoc wrote:

The whole succession plan was the work of the current board
It was poor in its planning and implementation.
The prodigal son had to be stopped from going away.
It is looking more and more like a disaster.
Would not have happened at some other successful clubs.
Your response to the above shows the usual happy sack rubbish.
The buck stops at the Board full stop!!!

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 am

John Wren wrote:

who is going to be available midway through next season that a) you'd feasibly want and, b) is realistically available? any change would could not really occur until the end of the year save for the unsavoury scenario of implementing a caretaker which means treading water.

If it's over it's over, I personally don't have a problem with a caretaker coach if it means we are getting our wheels back on the track. In that case, Burns would be the obvious choice imho

there's three types of coaches that will be available - those tried & true, of which there are not many, those who have been recently discarded and, those who have done long apprenticeships. there is, of course, those that are contracted and would require a mountain to be moved to get them across.

It would have to be the first or last, we have money, if needs be we should use it. Success would regenerate it fast enough for the short term pain it would cause the club - no club can generate dollars like us, and that's the one fact we can all agree on.

with the malthouse debacle and potential moving on of buckley, who would want to put their hand up for the gig? how attractive a proposition would it be for a prospective coach to want to essentially rebuild the club?

Money has a language of its own, we have it, we should use it - coaching the Pies is a very attractive prospect if it has the right $$$ involved, even to someone like Thompson (who we all knows hates us).

outside of thompson, if he had the fire in the belly, i'd consider worsfold. get burns to be his senior assistant.

Emmm Worsfold... I just can't see it. I honestly don't know the answer. Before I thought Choco, but I'll admit it's a road that should not be taken for the reasons pointed out by some of the other posters on Nicks, great in the support team but as head coach maybe not... again I don't know the answer but we may have to think very carefully about it - I don't believe that it necessarily needs to be someone who already has senior AFL coaching experience eg. Ken Hinkley, but they do need to be the right fit for us, I'm thinking a Brad Scott type.

Wilko 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:27 am

Personally I'm in the glass half full with Bucks but I too have been critical of the game day moves at times
I think we should all agree to disagree that for better or worse 1 more year like this one then change will be inevitable
This thread is getting a little tired

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10   

Jump to: