Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Jamie Elliott

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:47 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Little players have no chance against big tough men! So we need to get big talls like Hawthorn and South Melbourne. I am sick of the crap some of our fans write about football! They have no idea. Most have never played the game or are members of the social club so should not be allowed to comment about what players we keep. So sod off

gee somebody has changed their tune!

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=71937&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=jamie+elliott+captain&start=0

Laughing

Shut it!

September Zeros 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Hiss wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Little players have no chance against big tough men! So we need to get big talls like Hawthorn and South Melbourne. I am sick of the crap some of our fans write about football! They have no idea. Most have never played the game or are members of the social club so should not be allowed to comment about what players we keep. So sod off

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=71937&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=jamie+elliott+captain&start=0

Laughing

Shut it!

PMSL .....owned.

Seriously mods shut down these ridiculous personas who frequent this forum just to insight argument. Their so stupid they can't even do that right without making fools of themselves.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 pm

September Zeros wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Laughing

Shut it!

PMSL .....owned.

Seriously mods shut down these ridiculous personas who frequent this forum just to insight argument. Their so stupid they can't even do that right without making fools of themselves.

Don't you dare shut down Hiss !! The AGM would never be the same.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

A spray does not have to be right...it is often messy and pathetic and that is part of the spray.

He is like the old guy at the end of the bar sitting their by himself stinking of piss... and alcohol and mouthing off some nasty comments about anyone in the vicinity. The staff cop it the most but know 'that's his way' - some hate the guy and try to get him booted - then his wife walks in and everyone knows why Jolly is the way he is Smile - oh yeah Hiss too Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: