Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rorting Swans Piss me off bigtime.!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Umpiring was pretty poor, specially in the 2nd quarter.

Mate, i said in another thread, that was the worst umpired final i'd seen sice the 2003 QF vs. Brisbane.
If that had been us today, the forum server would have crashed.

And remember Justa Schit: Pendlebury - "throw..".
This [snip] is an imbecile and a cheating dog.
Today simple validated what we already knew.

Dyso

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:27 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
It's a sickening disgrace.
\

You said it all bro, Port was shafted, umps got the League message, get dawks home, and that prick stevic, well known hawk lover ump, who shafted pendles too, got em home. No wonder crowds are well down, the comp is rigged to get billion dollar buddy v the cola swanettes, a League dream, and a Mcaveney orgasm set to explode. No wonder I have lost interest in the game I used to love, its been rigged for years, the League are corrupt and umps on the take, stuff the lot of em. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:28 pm

piedys wrote:
[quote="The Boy Who Cried Wolf"]Umpiring was pretty poor, specially in the 2nd quarter.[/quote]

Mate, i said in another thread, that was the worst umpired final i'd seen sice the 2003 QF vs. Brisbane.
If that had been us today, the forum server would have crashed.

And remember Justa Schit: Pendlebury - "throw..".
This cnut is an imbecile and a cheating dog.
Today simple validated what we already knew.

Dyso
I'm not sure if it could.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Lets move frwd... almost every pie will be having a week off next week. Let us pray to god (yes yes) that next year and beyond, our club starts getting it together... days like this just make me sad knowing it may be YEARS before we're contenders again. Seriously sad.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Poo and Piss oldies v the cola swanettes, what a drag. Loathe both of em, think I might go fishing or something, the League and its mafia pretentions.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Sav 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 pm
Post subject: Re: afl conspiracyReply with quote

WarrenerraW wrote:
Although the whorethorn v port was a fantastic game and great to watch, you can't say that the scumpires didn't do their best to get the whoreks over the line in the end. A Buddy v the whoreks GF is a promoter's/ the afl's wet dream. They would have been creaming themselves over this prospect and now they have it. Port were shafted in the end. That holding the ball decision against port with 20 secs to go 55 out from goal was a disgrace. But the afl gets what the afl wants thanks to the rat stevic and his other rodent mates in green.
monfries free and goal in the last that started the port run?
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:47 pm

It's bitter consolation that the same mechanisms will ensure the Hawks lose next week
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:44 pm

you can rant all you want about buddy and tippett but you're doing a disservice to some of their lesser lights who have made names for themselves this year. also, their midfield is as good as any with their two way running.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:20 am

The Swans without Tippett and Franklin would still be around 4th or 5th on the ladder because they have drafted so well for so many years and this was evident even before Tippet and Franklin were recruited to the club as they were competing in the finals and they won a flag in 2012 but with the inclusion of these two key forwards they've become the top team of the competition and frankly I don't think people should be surprised by this.

It's amazing how much I used to respect the Swans two years ago as I was seriously hoping they would beat the Hawks in the 2012 Grand Final which they ended up achieving but since then I've lost so much respect for them and how they've been able to exploit the competition with having COLA being outside their salary cap and obtaining Tippett and Franklin when other clubs are barely able to recruit someone like Shaun Higgins for example. Right now, the Swans are a tainted team in my opinion and many have lost respect for them even if they end up winning the flag next weekend which is likely.

I can't say I'll be supporting either team next week. If Sydney wins, then it's plainly obvious that they've been propped up by the AFL and taken advantage of the concessions presented to them but if Hawthorn wins I won't be able to stand their arrogance and the way they carry on like they're entitled to win Premierships all the time but at least they've built a team the right way and that's why I have an underlying respect for the way they've turned themselves around in the past ten years despite being complete arrogant flogs in the process.

However you look at it Sydney is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the AFL currently!

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:19 am

I really don't care either way now, I just wanted Port Scum out.
I'll be up in QLD so won't be able to watch even if I had the chance to...

The whole competition is a rort anyway!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:54 pm
Post subject: Re: Rorting Swans Piss me off bigtime.!Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
SO, the salary cap cola rorting swannies have made the GF eh, what else is new, the team of ponces with the multi milliondollar forward line, put together thru a gutless League allowing them to rort the system, and use the cola allowance for billionaire buddy and then tippet.

how exactly have they rorted the system? are you aware of how the cola is applied?

i don't think they have. i am may be an island on this one.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:01 pm

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
SO, the salary cap cola rorting swannies have made the GF eh, what else is new, the team of ponces with the multi milliondollar forward line, put together thru a gutless League allowing them to rort the system, and use the cola allowance for billionaire buddy and then tippet.

how exactly have they rorted the system? are you aware of how the cola is applied?

So you don't have an issue with Sydney having COLA even though it places other clubs at a disadvantage in being able to re-sign players or recruit new players because they're on a tighter budget so to speak in contrast to the Swans?

The fact that they were able to recruit Tippett and Franklin in 2012 and 2013 after they had won a flag was an insult and just reaffirmed the inequality of the competition even though the AFL is constantly preaching equalisation amongst all teams supposedly.

John Wren Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Jezza wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

So you don't have an issue with Sydney having COLA even though it places other clubs at a disadvantage in being able to re-sign players or recruit new players because they're on a tighter budget so to speak in contrast to the Swans?

The fact that they were able to recruit Tippett and Franklin in 2012 and 2013 after they had won a flag was an insult and just reaffirmed the inequality of the competition even though the AFL is constantly preaching equalisation amongst all teams supposedly.

does anyone here know how it is administered? the common assumption would be that they have pooled the additional cap money and apportioned it to those two players. every players' contract would have to be signed off by the afl and each contract would contain a cola.

i don't totally buy the guns being pointed at the swans. the swans would have a heck of a lot of players who are on low salaries given they have come through as rookies. we also do not know how many players have front or back loaded contracts.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

I hope they get done next week, I loathe the hawks, but sick of dobber goodes,and Mcavaney and his love fest for him, its sickening. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz Razz

Well done mate. You got your wish. And lovely to hear Goodes booed by all footy fans wherever he goes. Between his flopping for frees and humiliating a little 13 year old Pies fan people are a wake up to this guy. I have never seen someone destroy their reputation in footy so quick.

Karma on all counts.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Poo and Piss oldies

Keep believing that nonsense my friend. Where do I start? Langford (will win the Brownlow within three years), Breust, Gunston, Smith, Durea, Shiels, etc. etc. A stack of kids under 22. Roughead, Hodge, Lewis, Burgoyne, etc. all at their peak for at least another 3-4 years. Only Sewell is too old to go on and he is just 30. It's a myth I tell you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: