Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Port scum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

felt for port in the end. I'd rather f*** whorethorn off across the border with schmidt and stevic in the <*clears throat*: let's make that "passenger seat". Thanks, BBMod censor's office>
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Port were heroic in defeat.

Win, lose or draw next year, I want our team to play with the same spirit as Port showed today.

Swans will win the Premiership easily next week.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:16 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
felt for port in the end. I'd rather f*** whorethorn off across the border with schmidt and stevic in the boot.

You said it. <snip - geez louise, go easy! Thanks, BBMods>

Dyso
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:37 pm

^ Give those umps to this ISIS mob, they might have some use for em.!

as for the poo and piss mob, loathing is too light a feeling I have for them and their vile, snot nosed snob fans.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Sav 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Eat shit port wannabe black and whites.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:43 pm

What does it taste like?
Bucks2014 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Great game, Port are the most exciting team to watch. Look out in 2015. Anyway as they say bad kicking is bad football. 3 goals 9 behinds first quarter, ouch.

Hope the Hawks win the big one now.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:58 pm

^ Nah, swans will only go too 6 flags, Dawks will go to 11, getting too close too us now, piss em off !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:08 am

HAL wrote:
What does it taste like?

SNAP! Best Hal zinger EVER lol

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:13 am

Oops. Too much data.
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:59 am

Dorks were helped over the line with some poor umpiring... very very lucky - and they will certainly go in as underdogs in the GF - they would be hoping for the same umps!

Port's comeback was helped by huge belief in their fitness and some creative attacking footy. Wingard finally showed up in the last qtr - he could have been thrown into the mix a little earlier perhaps? But they seemed happy with a strong showing - without the win... next year they would be aiming for a flag!

The handballs have been clearly up this final series - when teams are under pressure the use the handballs and the players nearby to get the ball out of danger. Pies do it to under Bux but the run is the important part we often lack. Swans seem to use the runners around the outside best and for that reason I think they will have too much run for the Hawks. Oh and too many marking forward options - probably the one real weakness at Hawthorn - similar to the kangaroos - could not match up with more than one key forward with talent!

think better 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:11 am

Port Magpies lost to Norwood in the SANFL grand final by 4 points too.

Two big games lost by less than a goal!

watch out for both Port Adelaide teams next year they both finished full of running.

It shows to me that the new game is a young man's sport - need to keep running flat out all day up and back. I reckon the prime age for a player is getting younger - around 25 - 28, whereas I always thought the prime age was 27 - 30 in the recent past.

Sav 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:01 am

think better wrote:
Port Magpies lost to Norwood in the SANFL grand final by 4 points too.

Two big games lost by less than a goal!

watch out for both Port Adelaide teams next year they both finished full of running.

It shows to me that the new game is a young man's sport - need to keep running flat out all day up and back. I reckon the prime age for a player is getting younger - around 25 - 28, whereas I always thought the prime age was 27 - 30 in the recent past.
glad the part time team norwood with a salary cap of 380 thousand beat the power ressies of full time professionals with 19 afl listed players. 2 port players would cover the whole norwood salary cap, so well done again norwood infront of 39 thousand crowd at adelaide oval, mainly norwood supporters.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:57 pm

yin-YANG wrote:
Dorks were helped over the line with some poor umpiring... very very lucky - and they will certainly go in as underdogs in the GF - they would be hoping for the same umps!

Port's comeback was helped by huge belief in their fitness and some creative attacking footy. Wingard finally showed up in the last qtr - he could have been thrown into the mix a little earlier perhaps? But they seemed happy with a strong showing - without the win... next year they would be aiming for a flag!

Quote:
The handballs have been clearly up this final series - when teams are under pressure the use the handballs and the players nearby to get the ball out of danger
. Pies do it to under Bux but the run is the important part we often lack. Swans seem to use the runners around the outside best and for that reason I think they will have too much run for the Hawks. Oh and too many marking forward options - probably the one real weakness at Hawthorn - similar to the kangaroos - could not match up with more than one key forward with talent!

You can see what Buckley is up to with the handball out of defence, a lot of people on here are knocking that game style but if teams like these finalists are doing it in finals, is it really a coaching fault? yin-YANG I also like some of your observations on the umps and the Hawks! and I agree the Swans should do the Hawks just from the attack it has, put it this way Lake and Co will have to be best on ground if the Hawks are to get the prize.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:13 am

Bucks2014 wrote:
Great game, Port are the most exciting team to watch. Look out in 2015. Anyway as they say bad kicking is bad football. 3 goals 9 behinds first quarter, ouch.

Agree with this.

Port were brilliant on Saturday and it was inaccurate kicking that let them down in the end. I expect them to be up there for a few years if they can retain their current side.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9   

Jump to: