Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ports fitness coach

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:33 pm
Post subject: Ports fitness coachReply with quote

Can we trade Davoren + Harry + whoever they want for him? Shocked
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

^Hah, good call.
We sought the Man U guy but couldn't get him to shift his family.
Burgess working well for Port.

derkd 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:21 am

They spent the money.. Got this guy over from the EPL? Ok, yes they are probably paying him a fortune. Maybe we should be looking at the global stage... Rather then st.kilda Smile
Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:08 am

derkd wrote:
They spent the money.. Got this guy over from the EPL? Ok, yes they are probably paying him a fortune. Maybe we should be looking at the global stage... Rather then st.kilda Smile

Makes you wonder, being the richest club, with arguably the poorest fitness and injury management, how badly has this regime fcked up? Its unbelievable in the cold light of day.

If they had KPI's based on this they'd be sacked in my workplace.

themonk 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 am

Big T wrote:
derkd wrote:

Makes you wonder, being the richest club, with arguably the poorest fitness and injury management, how badly has this regime fcked up? Its unbelievable in the cold light of day.

If they had KPI's based on this they'd be sacked in my workplace.

"Only the best for Collingwood" Eddie McGuire
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:49 am

To be fair, during their premiership run St Kilda didn't have any fitness problems. I think the issues with us are more with the previous regime.
Az 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Wokko wrote:
To be fair, during their premiership run St Kilda didn't have any fitness problems. I think the issues with us are more with the previous regime.

Davoren wasn't with St Vomit during their finals run I believe. If I'm not mistaken, he was only at St Kilda for 1 season, maybe two before joining the Pies.
Az 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Wokko wrote:

Davoren wasn't with St Vomit during their finals run I believe. If I'm not mistaken, he was only at St Kilda for 1 season, maybe two before joining the Pies.
Az 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:05 pm

With this new equalisation tax, any chance of luring a top fitness bloke from the EPL is kaput. We couldn't even get the Manchester United guy down while the tax didn't exist, doubt we could pay one enough money without having to significantly cut in other areas.
Arch@M32 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:39 pm

We could afford Anything for a fitness guru we'd just have to pay them as a marketing consultant, merchandise manager, barman etc and let him volunteer his fitness knowledge.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:43 pm

derkd wrote:

Actually an Adelaide person who wanted to come home. Was never going anywhere but Adelaide and of the 2 clubs he opted for Port. Clearly CFCs fault he's not at the Pies
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Az wrote:
Wokko wrote:

Yep, he was with Eade during his coaching stint at the Bulldogs. That's the connection to Collingwood now.

Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Wokko wrote:

I thought from memory, I could be wrong, or thinking of a period before their premiership tilts that they had a run of injuries during preseasons and training sessions. It was all blamed on the training surfaces. Might have been before they relocated to Seaford.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Yeah I did some digging, he was a triathlon guy who went to the Dogs then did a year at the Saints in 2013. That's the year they lost their whole backline and had to play guys back there they didn't want to.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Albert Parker wrote:
Az wrote:
Wokko wrote:

Yep, he was with Eade during his coaching stint at the Bulldogs. That's the connection to Collingwood now.

Well, there you go, Eade has provided us with some value then Very Happy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: