Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Andrew Mackie - You absolute fraud

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Great to finally see Dads Army Pussies out in straight sets, and its all downhill from here, an old side on the slide !! Eat shit Duckwood you $£$%^%%$ staging prune, the Umps were so far up the cats bum in the last Qtr is was unreal, and they still couldn't get em home. LOL, Hope they are all weeping down at sleepy hollow today, the unemployment capital of Australia. LOL, Now get rid of the dawks, and all is looking up !!

Mate I can understand you hating the Geelong Cats, but for the love of God please stopped making a meal out of workers' suffering by calling Geelong the unemployment capital of Australia. It is not their fault Australia decided to stop making stuff. Rolling Eyes

I had a bad run in with Cat fans some years ago down at Kardinia park, real bogan bozos, nearly got quite nasty,a nd their fans are just so arrogant tossers, up themselves. Im so glad they built that ring road around the place, don't have to drive thru it now, on the way to Anglesea etc. Guess I just don't like Geelong period, its whacko Mayor seems to sum up the joint !

Rolling Eyes Shocked

Just don't tar all the good people who live here with the same brush. I hate the place too, but don't think that feral bogans at the footy represent the entirety of the second largest city in the state.
tommo 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:38 pm

I understand getting satisfaction out of watching Geelong lose but boy do some of you need some perspective and take the black and white goggles off hahaha.
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Great to finally see Dads Army Pussies out in straight sets, and its all downhill from here, an old side on the slide !! Eat shit Duckwood you $£$%^%%$ staging prune, the Umps were so far up the cats bum in the last Qtr is was unreal, and they still couldn't get em home. LOL, Hope they are all weeping down at sleepy hollow today, the unemployment capital of Australia. LOL, Now get rid of the dawks, and all is looking up !!

You can't say that!!!!
I mean, surely that's "casual homophobia"!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."

Last edited by King Monkey on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Darkstranger wrote:
Is my most hated player in the AFL, has a look at me smartarse face and a well known sledger in the AFL...deserves everything that comes his way ! fair dinkum sausage arms FW

Glad someone else notices that f***ing look on that f***ing smug turd's smartarse head too!!
He's the kid that had all the teachers & parents fooled into thinking he was such a nice boy, but he'd be the one causing all the shit leaving others to carry the can. That look.

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:35 pm

If I picked a team of the AFL's weakest players Mackie would be the captain.

His ability and his apparent toughness is well overrated.
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Andrew Mackie in a crap team = Jack Watts
88MPH 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:00 pm

It was so illuminating that when the heat was really on, when the game was absolutely on the line, when Geelong needed every one of their good players to step up, Mackie was found absolutely wanting.

A few years ago I heard a legend of the AFL speaking during Grand Final week. He said that careers can be undone in a split second in September and that the real test of a champion player is not being a third onballer in a fleet of guns or a fourth tall in a dominant backline, but being THE man when the mustard is really on - being the guy who drives the success, not the one who rides on the back of it.

Clearly we all know where Mackie sits after his most appalling no-show when the whole Geelong season was on the line.

Isn't it funny how when he's not surrounded by Bartel, Selwood, Ling, Harley, Enright, Corey etc he's just simply no good...

selkevh 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:13 pm

I still think the best bit was the look on Selwood's face when he was busting his ass and not a lot of his players were prepared to go with him.

Hawkins finally did but too it was too late.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: