H to leave?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Until the people being spoken about confirms or denies it, then all it is, is more media tripe. Tony has the right to his opinion he's paid to give it, but doesn't mean we have to believe it or that it's right.

Get some evidence from the people he's talking about then it might be worthwhile being concerned about.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:47 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Here is an example of malicious, misinformed, uneducated junk opinion from a 5 day 5 night premiership player who barracked and played for Collingwood with 20+ years of media and journalism experience:

Maher: Depending on who you speak to, they do say that he has been, disappointed might be too strong a word, but he's been affected by the way some of his mates have been treated by the footy club, most notably Heath Shaw.

Brereton: I actually have heard from pretty close sources from the playing group That Is The Case.

Without solid, concrete and steadfast evidence, it IS an example of malicious, misinformed, uneducated junk opinion, albeit from a 5 day 5 night premiership player......... Exclamation
Anyone can state such crap for the gullible to be deceived and sucked right in when it suits their own hidden agenda to put constant shit on the club they pretend to love........ Rolling Eyes

So Brereton is out to destroy Collingwood? Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:58 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Here is an example of malicious, misinformed, uneducated junk opinion from a 5 day 5 night premiership player who barracked and played for Collingwood with 20+ years of media and journalism experience:

Maher: Depending on who you speak to, they do say that he has been, disappointed might be too strong a word, but he's been affected by the way some of his mates have been treated by the footy club, most notably Heath Shaw.

Brereton: I actually have heard from pretty close sources from the playing group That Is The Case.

Without solid, concrete and steadfast evidence, it IS an example of malicious, misinformed, uneducated junk opinion, albeit from a 5 day 5 night premiership player......... Exclamation
Anyone can state such crap for the gullible to be deceived and sucked right in when it suits their own hidden agenda to put constant shit on the club they pretend to love........ Rolling Eyes

So Brereton is out to destroy Collingwood? Laughing Laughing

No Buckley is. It's called Narcissistic revenge. He missed out on a flag as a player so everyone will miss out on one now. Razz

I don't remember actually seeing Bucks celebrate in 2010. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:02 pm

He did CollieDog - you may recall the vision of Bucks giving Dids huge big cuddles on the ground.

Unfortunately it does not seem that they are as close these days.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Has he gone yet?
#SIDEBYSIDE
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Tony Shaw's ego needs Buckley to fail.

Note to all coaches that regardless of the best interests of the team, you shouldn't delist or trade away any player in case their mates sook up and leave on protest while their parent coincidentally is fighting a life-threatening disease because if they do go it will be your fault that the club falls apart because you didn't molly-coddle their precious little hearts enough.

What a crock of shit.

To those calling for 'tough decisions' - Bucks can't make them. Unless there is incontrovertible evidence that he made the right call, all 'tough decisions' will be the reasons why Buckley has set our premiership window back to 3076

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:26 pm

hello, is it me you're looking for?

i've been busy having a bit of a trim.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Yes, apparently.
Bucks2014 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:10 pm

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-news/collingwoods-heritier-lumumba-wants-to-be-a-demon-20140929-10nkrg.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Deees first pick or they can get rooted, im sick of all this shit, time we played real hardball with him and Beams. !!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:14 pm

The deeeez have pick 20 but believe that that pick is too good for him so they want to off up another second rounder. There could be a deal involving Clark as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Deees first pick or they can get rooted, im sick of all this shit, time we played real hardball with him and Beams. !!

I'm worried that if we keep losing players like this that we won't be able to play hardball because other clubs will know how vulnerable we are and use that to their advantage.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:19 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:

I'm worried that if we keep losing players like this that we won't be able to play hardball because other clubs will know how vulnerable we are and use that to their advantage.

Think that's already happening.

Harvey 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:23 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:

Beams is the only required player that we've "lost" and that hasn't even happened yet. I don't think we're vulnerable at all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Harvey wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:

Beams is the only required player that we've "lost" and that hasn't even happened yet. I don't think we're vulnerable at all.

Yep, everything is just fine ATM. Rolling Eyes

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 53 of 57